collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 53276 times)

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #575 on: January 29, 2023, 07:26:07 PM »
Brilliant.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #576 on: January 29, 2023, 07:29:11 PM »
Dementia is real

MU82

• All American
« Reply #577 on: January 29, 2023, 08:24:44 PM »
Funniest freakin’ thing I’ve read on the interwebs so far in 2023.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #578 on: January 29, 2023, 10:04:40 PM »
Funniest freakin’ thing I’ve read on the interwebs so far in 2023.

At least he has the scanner
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #579 on: January 30, 2023, 04:15:42 PM »
Wannabe fascist DeSantis keeps his disinfo training rolling:

Gov. DeSantis Incorrectly Claims Covid-19 Booster Makes You ‘More Likely To Get Infected’
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2023/01/19/gov-desantis-incorrectly-claims-covid-19-boosters-makes-you-more-likely-to-get-infected/?sh=b6cc7d947fb9

"De Governor asserted, “[Florida Surgeon General] Joe Ladapo can talk a little bit more about it. Like almost every study now has said, with these new boosters, you're more likely to get infected with the bivalent booster.” What? How is that the case? Well, it is easy to “DeBunk” such claims because “every study” did not say what DeSantis had said. In fact, studies have said exactly “DeOpposite.”

Pity the mentally challenged dentists who hear this and can't tell fact from fiction.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #580 on: January 31, 2023, 11:29:42 AM »

C'mon man, you can't say that with authority. The effects of this gene altering vaccine will likely not be know for years. This was an experimental vaccine that was rushed to market. We were all led to believe that you won't get covid if vaccinated.
Remember thalidomide? After Jesus, who ya gonna call when your gurkee turns grey and sloughs off, hey?

You don't understand how the vaccine works, and I can't say I'm surprised.  Nor do you understand that the amount of thalidomide in older vaccines was easily taken care of by the liver.

You're a fool.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #581 on: January 31, 2023, 07:39:45 PM »
Man, disappointed in you, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #582 on: January 31, 2023, 08:00:43 PM »
i'm gonna stick my arse out here fully realizing all the lauded epidemiologists here will be handing it back to me, but you guys don't know-

1) the scope of the people who've received the vax with "detrimental effects" including death

2) the long term effects of this vaccin, the side effects, i.e. thalidomide

go ahead and throw bleach, ivermectin, remdesivir, etc etc...ya'll don't know, but it may take years for the studies and for one to be allowed to speak out about them... kinda like on this board-you guys already have this one nutted i guess, well thats what dr joe and meeeka tells ya anyway
don't...don't don't don't don't

• All American
« Reply #583 on: January 31, 2023, 08:22:52 PM »
i'm gonna stick my arse out here fully realizing all the lauded epidemiologists here will be handing it back to me, but you guys don't know-

1) the scope of the people who've received the vax with "detrimental effects" including death

go ahead and throw bleach, ivermectin, remdesivir, etc etc...ya'll don't know, but it may take years for the studies and for one to be allowed to speak out about them... kinda like on this board-you guys already have this one nutted i guess, well thats what dr joe and meeeka tells ya anyway

So no matter how many times your idiotic stances have been shown to be wrong, you’re just gonna claim that it “may take years” for the real studies that will eventually prove them right. 🙄🙄🙄

This dental school of ours…
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #584 on: January 31, 2023, 09:21:32 PM »
Oh yes, "no one is allowed to speak out about them". You see, there are all these people that have all the data that prove roqqet is right, but they are all being silenced. Not allowed to speak out! Terrible!

And who is that is silencing all these people who know the truth? YOU BETTER NOT ASK, OR ELSE.

Conspiracy theory "healthcare professional".

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #585 on: January 31, 2023, 09:23:08 PM »
"Get your vaccinations and start to live again. Science is real, hey?"

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #586 on: January 31, 2023, 11:30:18 PM »

So no matter how many times your idiotic stances have been shown to be wrong, you’re just gonna claim that it “may take years” for the real studies that will eventually prove them right. 🙄🙄🙄

Yes, of course, that is the back pedal.  Don't worry, they'll be dead before we actually know what the long term side effects are!   ::) ::)

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #587 on: February 01, 2023, 02:16:07 AM »

Honestly given what was just brought up in the receipts, you should at the very least do some self reflection.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #588 on: February 01, 2023, 02:17:38 AM »

You remind me of my friend at Marquette who was a brilliant PA and then proceeded to get hit by a car and blame the weather.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #589 on: February 01, 2023, 03:09:15 AM »
Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #590 on: February 01, 2023, 07:04:59 AM »

What shows the bias and people’s inexplicable trust in the government and big pharma is how quickly people distrust HCQ and Ivermectin after having uses in the past and yet similarly how quickly they fall in line despite limited timeframe to study side effects of a vaccine.

• All American
« Reply #591 on: February 01, 2023, 07:37:43 AM »
What shows the bias and people’s inexplicable trust in the government and big pharma is how quickly people distrust HCQ and Ivermectin after having uses in the past and yet similarly how quickly they fall in line despite limited timeframe to study side effects of a vaccine.

Limited timeframe?  We have had a worldwide mass vaccination campaign going on for two years!  There is no statistical evidence showing that it is causing significant harm, deaths or altering anyone's DNA.  We are talking about billions of people.

What it has shown is that the death rate is significantly higher for those who are unvaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~50%2B

This has nothing to do with trust in the government or big pharma. It's just simple, black and white statistics. 

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #592 on: February 01, 2023, 08:13:00 AM »
Not really, no. HCQ and Ivermectin were subjected to a plethora of studies to show whether or not they could be useful tools in treating COVID. Had they shown any efficacy they would have been gladly accepted in the effort to save lives and misery.

But they didn't show any efficacy whatsoever. None of the validated, peer reviewed studies showed them to be of any use against COVID regardless of their use for other purposes. But still, for political reasons, one side INSISTED they were effective. And, when it was proven that in a number of studies the "researchers" even faked the data to try to prove these things worked, did it perhaps cause that side to rethink their position? Why of course not, not only was the science not followed, it was actively disregarded because it didn't align with their political beliefs.

Instead of questioning why people were faking the data to try to show these treatments worked, instead of questioning why one side even made treating a deadly epidemic political in the first place, the mentally declining dentists dug in further, pulling their tinfoil hats on ever tighter and insisting that the nefarious "they" were suppressing the truth and just wait, any day now the real studies would come out.

So take the challenge roqqet has failed repeatedly: show a single study that can stand up to scrutiny proving HCQ or Ivermectin are effective treatments for COVID.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:58:17 AM by TSmith34, Inc. »

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #593 on: February 01, 2023, 10:40:58 AM »

Only one side has brought opinions to this discussion, imo

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #594 on: February 01, 2023, 11:38:21 AM »

We don't know "long term effects." Except the sickest/ oldest/ most people with co-morbidities would have dropped dead after the vaccine administration and yet they didn't.  Deaths plummeted after the introduction of vaccines. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #595 on: February 01, 2023, 12:30:34 PM »

The trouble is when people present their opinions as facts and can't back them up with any data other than, "big pharma", "the government" and disreputable scientists.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #596 on: February 01, 2023, 01:18:48 PM »
We don't know "long term effects." Except the sickest/ oldest/ most people with co-morbidities would have dropped dead after the vaccine administration and yet they didn't.  Deaths plummeted after the introduction of vaccines.

Yes, but people on the right have entered a post-truth world where science, facts, and data no longer matter. Nothing shows this more clearly than parsing the data by red counties vs. blue counties. COVID death rates and excess mortality are correlated by political ideology.

People like Tucker and Ingraham promoting suspicion about the vaccines side-by-side with extolling the virtues of snake oil remedies like HCQ and Ivermectin have literally led a couple of hundred thousand people to early deaths. But their followers don't care, no amount of verifiable data will convince them otherwise. I no longer care either.

Now that everyone who wants the vaccines and boosters can get them, and we've built up quite a bit of resistance to COVID, I fully support their desire to partake of their death march in the name of their ideology.

Please proceed anti-vaxxers.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #597 on: February 01, 2023, 02:44:14 PM »
Yes, but people on the right have entered a post-truth world where science, facts, and data no longer matter. Nothing shows this more clearly than parsing the data by red counties vs. blue counties. COVID death rates and excess mortality are correlated by political ideology.

People like Tucker and Ingraham promoting suspicion about the vaccines side-by-side with extolling the virtues of snake oil remedies like HCQ and Ivermectin have literally led a couple of hundred thousand people to early deaths. But their followers don't care, no amount of verifiable data will convince them otherwise. I no longer care either.

Now that everyone who wants the vaccines and boosters can get them, and we've built up quite a bit of resistance to COVID, I fully support their desire to partake of their death march in the name of their ideology.

Please proceed anti-vaxxers.

I know it would be hard to prosecute so you couldn't bring a criminal case easily (e.g. negligent manslaughter), but I'd love to see someone bring a civil case against them, saying that they knowingly lied to their audience and that it directly led to the death of a loved one who died, because they listened to them.

I would think you'd have a chance in a civil suit. And maybe, we'd see some of these political opportunists think a bit before intentionally spreading dangerous propaganda.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #598 on: February 01, 2023, 02:56:55 PM »
I know it would be hard to prosecute so you couldn't bring a criminal case easily (e.g. negligent manslaughter), but I'd love to see someone bring a civil case against them, saying that they knowingly lied to their audience and that it directly led to the death of a loved one who died, because they listened to them.

I would think you'd have a chance in a civil suit. And maybe, we'd see some of these political opportunists think a bit before intentionally spreading dangerous propaganda.

Could they though?  Has anyone successful sued a pastor or church for urging someone to pray away a treatable sickness that lead to death?

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #599 on: February 01, 2023, 03:02:53 PM »

Much like the Dominion Voting Machine lawsuit where Fox is being sued for $1.5bil for libel and most expect Fox to lose. 
I suspect the pharmaceuticals companies can sue for the same reason.