[Today at 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 09:34:36 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Nukem2
[Today at 09:24:02 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 08:17:02 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 52840 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #550 on: January 27, 2023, 06:19:01 AM »
We are aware of the problems coming out of the dental skill.   Though I do appreciate how you have raised your selfie game.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #551 on: January 27, 2023, 06:23:26 AM »
And the rest of the woke experts simply  drink the Kool Aid, unquestionably, without critical thinking skills if their own. So much for their Marquette education, hey?

You got vaccinated, Doc.  I'm expecting you to experience #suddendeath from it any minute now.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #552 on: January 27, 2023, 07:04:10 AM »
Chit happens, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #553 on: January 27, 2023, 07:52:14 AM »
And the rest of the woke experts simply  drink the Kool Aid, unquestionably, without critical thinking skills if their own. So much for their Marquette education, hey?

What's the "woke Kool Aid" exactly?  This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSfeCqKty9o

Or this?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/v_EUa1buffQ

You getting played like a fiddle. You have been for almost three years. And you sill don't realize it.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2023, 10:04:53 AM »

Kool aid from the New England Journal of Medicine? Fill 'er up

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #555 on: January 27, 2023, 12:41:26 PM »
Interesting. Does critical thinking now mean coming to conclusions that aren't supported by facts? Because every time one of you is challenged to actually back up your conspiracy theories, whether it is roqqet's touting of HCQ and Ivermectin or the latest internet nonsense of sudden deaths, you either post easily debunked sources or slink away silently.

In fact, when it has been proven you've been lied to, such as when it was shown the data for Ivermectin studies was faked, one would think it might make you suspect about those claims going forward, but instead it just causes you to double down on the dumb. I'm sure in his heart of hearts, roqqet still think Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID, despite a mountain of evidence against the idea and not a single study for it. Talk about Kool Aid.

That's some great critical thinking skills.

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #556 on: January 27, 2023, 01:36:44 PM »
Interesting. Does critical thinking now mean coming to conclusions that aren't supported by facts? Because every time one of you is challenged to actually back up your conspiracy theories, whether it is roqqet's touting of HCQ and Ivermectin or the latest internet nonsense of sudden deaths, you either post easily debunked sources or slink away silently.

In fact, when it has been proven you've been lied to, such as when it was shown the data for Ivermectin studies was faked, one would think it might make you suspect about those claims going forward, but instead it just causes you to double down on the dumb. I'm sure in his heart of hearts, roqqet still think Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID, despite a mountain of evidence against the idea and not a single study for it. Talk about Kool Aid.

That's some great critical thinking skills.
We just haven’t waited long enough for the real, honest to god truthful studies to be published.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #557 on: January 27, 2023, 05:13:19 PM »
We just haven’t waited long enough for the real, honest to god truthful studies to be published.

5 years to judge, aina?

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #558 on: January 28, 2023, 05:43:12 AM »

How long do you have to wait? Are you cool with millions more people dying? You do know that deaths plummeted in elderly after the introduction of vaccines right?

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #559 on: January 28, 2023, 05:55:21 AM »

I’m going to take a guess that I’m in the top 1% on this board with regards to COVID knowledge. My job for the past almost 3 years has involved caring COVID patients. Ask myself or anyone of my colleagues, if they should be vaccinated, 100% would say yes. Those of us who have studied it and have seen it ravage humans on a daily basis, were overjoyed when the vaccine was approved by experts. Drinking kool-aid implies following blindly the thoughts of one man. There were thousands of people who developed the vaccines and then went through the initial trials to get human approval. That’s not drinking kool-aid. That’s a belief in the scientific discovery (whether you want to believe that God helped or not, is up to you). The speed that which it came, literally saved hundreds of thousands of lives. My Marquette education was always going to lead me to face this disease with my abilities, to help my community. Cura personalis aina?

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #560 on: January 28, 2023, 06:54:16 AM »
How long do you have to wait? Are you cool with millions more people dying? You do know that deaths plummeted in elderly after the introduction of vaccines right?
My man, I was imitating rocket and the other morons. It was a joke.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #561 on: January 28, 2023, 07:44:59 AM »

Sorry. I don’t know who is being serious or not anymore. Go Marquette!

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #562 on: January 28, 2023, 08:39:11 AM »

Sorry, you're a science denier now. I'll send you your free Russia Times subscription via DM

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #563 on: January 28, 2023, 08:49:17 AM »
Sorry, you're a science denier now. I'll send you your free Russia Times subscription via DM
Thank you very much.

Maybe I’ll be invited to the next meat-eating summit.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #564 on: January 28, 2023, 09:11:41 AM »
Thank you very much.

Maybe I’ll be invited to the next meat-balleating summit.
FIFY

tower912

• All American
« Reply #565 on: January 28, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
Thank you very much.

Maybe I’ll be invited to the next meat- (B)eating summit.

FIFY
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #566 on: January 28, 2023, 10:11:27 AM »

I buy that it can be helpful and even essential for the elderly and those with multiple comorbidities but this notion that it’s an obvious positive decision for everyone is what I’m trying to argue against.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #567 on: January 29, 2023, 05:01:53 PM »
I buy that it can be helpful and even essential for the elderly and those with multiple comorbidities but this notion that it’s an obvious positive decision for everyone is what I’m trying to argue against.

But there is no negative

• All American
« Reply #568 on: January 29, 2023, 05:03:22 PM »
But there is no negative

The needle hurts.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #569 on: January 29, 2023, 05:35:18 PM »
But there is no negative

C'mon man, you can't say that with authority. The effects of this gene altering vaccine will likely not be know for years. This was an experimental vaccine that was rushed to market. We were all led to believe that you won't get covid if vaccinated.
Remember thalidomide? After Jesus, who ya gonna call when your gurkee turns grey and sloughs off, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #570 on: January 29, 2023, 05:39:59 PM »

C'mon man, you can't say that with authority. The effects of this gene altering vaccine will likely not be know for years. This was an experimental vaccine that was rushed to market. We were all led to believe that you won't get covid if vaccinated.
Remember thalidomide? After Jesus, who ya gonna call when your gurkee turns grey and sloughs off, hey?

“Gene altering.”  🤣🤣🤣

This from a “medical professional.” 

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #571 on: January 29, 2023, 06:47:36 PM »
mRNA vaccines aren’t all that new. Isn’t that one of the reasons the Covid vaccine was able to be developed so quickly?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #572 on: January 29, 2023, 06:50:03 PM »
Yes.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #573 on: January 29, 2023, 06:57:41 PM »

You should talk with this guy:

The one that liked to credit Trump with getting the vaccine created:
Yeah, dat fookin' fool only got da vaccine in motion, and in warp speed, while in office so C'mon Man Joe could be the hero and place an order, with one swift stroke of his pen. Oh, how easy, but we won't go there, hey?

Had Trump not put the wheels of vaccine production in motion, and at the speed of light, Biden would have no vaccine to purchase and distribute at this point. Talk 'bout savin' lives, hey?

The one that begged to take the vaccine. The one that got angry about someone else getting the vaccine before him:
Fahrenheit, my ass is takin' dat vaccine da furst moment itz available ta mee, hey?

Eye'm jellus. If ya score sum xtra Pfizer or Moderna, help a bro out, hey?

Can't get the vaccine quick enough, being 10 inches from people's grills and such all day, aina?

Why in the hell would Biden give the vaccine to the 9/11 mastermind before Americans? They can all rot in motherfookin' hell, aina?

The one that urged people to get the vaccine and get on with their lives:
Get your vaccinations and start to live again. Science is real, hey?

There is risk in living every day. Get your vaccination and start living again. That's the end game. Just do it, aina?

The vaccine is the end game, hey?

They still are not. The vaccine is the end game and your get out of jail card. Take it in your arm and 2 weeks later you are done with this nonsense, hey?

That touted the effectiveness of the vaccines:
Once vaccinated, your chances of getting covid are extremely slim. And, if you do, getting very ill and/or dying are essentially off the table. Look at it this way, if you were told you had a 95% chance of winning tonight's lottery, you'd buy a ticket, aina?

Strongly disagree. Even with 95% immunity, you have a 99% chance of surviving covid , if you contract it. Pretty good odds, wouldn't you say? Those who are skeptical and/or afraid need to do whatever makes them comfortable. Just don't impose any restrictions on the rest of us who are vaccinated or willing to live "normally." Life is a gamble every day. People die in their sleep or can die during sexual intercourse. So, pick your poison. Carrying on, as we have for nearly a year now is crazy. Time to end this nonsense and all that goes with it.

There also is no evidence that those who are vaccinated harbor the virus, and certainly don't harbor enough to spread it.

If you've been vaccinated, you are not a threat to anyone, nor are they a threat to you. For those who have yet to be immunized, they should do whatever they see fit to do, to protect themselves.

The vaccine essentially takes hospitalization and death off the table even if you are one of the unlucky 5-28% who could be infected after full vaccination. If I told you to buy a lottery ticket for tonight's drawing since you would have a 72-95% chance of winning the jackpot, everyone would run to the corner gas station with dollars in hand. So, what's the big deal? Those who are still skeptical or fearful can remain that way and don't have to change. But, let the rest of us carry on as we did pre-March 2020. Follow the science because its real, hey?

Right on! Get vaccinated and live your life. This chit is gonna be around, so learn to live with it, hey?

Vaccination takes serious illness, hospitalization, and death off the table. Its over. Carry on.

And even tried to help others get vaccinated:

Here y'all...I may be able to save your life.
If you fit into the categories now eligible for vaccinations, and are in the area, contact:

Infinity Pharmacy
2700 S. 60 St. 53219

(414) 988-0008

Time slots are readily available. Full disclosure, I receive no compensation for referrals. This is done from the goodness of my heart and the desire to get everyone vaccinated asap, hey?

Thought vaccine skepticism was “unreal”:

I've had several discussions over the past couple of weeks with folks who refuse the vaccine. Their stance centers around skepticism and not wanting to be guinea pigs. Unreal, aina?

And knew boosters would be the way to go:
Yes, there will be variants, like there is each year with different flu stains. That's what boosters will take care of. Get your vaccination and its over, except for those like Mike who insist on drinking the kool-aid until the very, very last dog is hung, aina?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 07:01:23 PM by TSmith34, No'er of Bawl »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #574 on: January 29, 2023, 07:25:59 PM »
Holy crap.

Are those for real?

feedback