[Today at 09:43:49 PM]

Kolek's Shot by MU82
[Today at 09:38:52 PM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 12/14/2020 by Viper
[Today at 08:52:11 PM]

Memorabilia by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 07:34:58 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: RIP Bob Saget  (Read 717 times)

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34!
Re: RIP Bob Saget
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 11:01:28 AM »
I know a couple of people that had encountered Bob professionally/personally and couldn’t speak higher of him. My old roommate’s father was actually floormates with him at Temple and kept in sporadic touch after all those years.

Once the 2000s revealed the crass degenerate brand of comedy that directly countered his Full House/AFHV persona, it almost seemed like he was an unsavory character.  But much like Norm, his comedy was super edgy and offensive to some, but the man behind it was an great guy who was truly a mensch

one of my best friends used to work with Comics Come Home in Madison (Farley Foundation). Saget was one the bill one year and my buddy was stunned how absolutely crass and perverted he was (especially when discussing the Olsen Twins). That said, he said Saget couldn't have been nicer or more generous.
“If you’ve had three doses of the vaccine, you shouldn’t live your life in fear of it. You may well get it at some point but it probably won’t knock you out more than a couple of days, like the seasonal flu.” - Gov. Jared Polis (D -CO)

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 12:17:57 PM »
one of my best friends used to work with Comics Come Home in Madison (Farley Foundation). Saget was one the bill one year and my buddy was stunned how absolutely crass and perverted he was (especially when discussing the Olsen Twins). That said, he said Saget couldn't have been nicer or more generous.
Thanks Chicos

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 12:21:06 PM »
Thanks Chicos

if I were Chicos I would have been the one hanging out with Saget.  ;D
“If you’ve had three doses of the vaccine, you shouldn’t live your life in fear of it. You may well get it at some point but it probably won’t knock you out more than a couple of days, like the seasonal flu.” - Gov. Jared Polis (D -CO)

TSmith34

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 12:56:35 PM »

if I were Chicos I would have been the one hanging out with Saget.  ;D
Instead, dad got to do it. So unfair.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 01:42:26 PM »
Somewhere Josh Radnor's gotta be terrified that some year in the future  this will happen to him.
Maigh Eo for Sam

feedback