collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 12:00:10 AM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[April 28, 2024, 11:58:04 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 09:55:19 PM]

Banquet by Skatastrophy
[April 28, 2024, 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2021-22 NBA Thread: The Bucks are Reigning Champs  (Read 180987 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: 2021-22 NBA Thread: The Bucks are Reigning Champs
« Reply #500 on: November 06, 2021, 07:54:16 AM »
  jockstrap still going thru therapy because he missed the captain kangaroo/mr rogers double header due to a power outage
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #501 on: November 06, 2021, 08:05:35 AM »
  jockstrap still going thru therapy because he missed the captain kangaroo/mr rogers double header due to a power outage

???
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #502 on: November 06, 2021, 09:39:08 AM »
???

Is there a way to program your post to be an automatic response? There really is no other logical way to reply to him.

I still get a kick out of it when people try to give a logical response to his posts. As effective as if I sat my cat down on the arm of my chair to discuss my philosophy of life.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #503 on: November 06, 2021, 01:47:41 PM »

Load management has been around for awhile.  And tickets are still sold and games are sill watched. 

Again, I would rather have Giannis healthy for the playoffs, and am not worried about some dude who shelled out $500 and junior is upset.  If you don't understand that players can miss games, then don't take the risk.

You and MU82 are tag-teaming for who can make the most illogical post.  Wonder what he will come up with now???!!!???  So excited.

I’ve said my piece. And I’m content knowing that Jordan would agree with me - ha!

As usual, the discussion veered significantly from the original topic. Welcome to Scoop!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #504 on: November 06, 2021, 03:44:05 PM »
???

"Disagree. If a kid wants to see LeBron or Curry or Giannis they should get to see them if they are not injured. Good seats with 1 or 2 kids can easily be a $500.00 outing. No middle class person wants to put out that kind of money to see backups."

sorry, i don't recall who the back-ups were for the cap'n or mr rogers(not aaron)

re: " jockstrap still going thru therapy because he missed the captain kangaroo/mr rogers double header due to a power outage"

must i draw a picture to?

don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #505 on: November 06, 2021, 03:47:19 PM »
"Disagree. If a kid wants to see LeBron or Curry or Giannis they should get to see them if they are not injured. Good seats with 1 or 2 kids can easily be a $500.00 outing. No middle class person wants to put out that kind of money to see backups."

sorry, i don't recall who the back-ups were for the cap'n or mr rogers(not aaron)

re: " jockstrap still going thru therapy because he missed the captain kangaroo/mr rogers double header due to a power outage"

???
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #506 on: November 06, 2021, 04:03:23 PM »

These are way harder drugs than the laughing gas they use at dentist offices.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

🏀

• All American
« Reply #507 on: November 06, 2021, 08:21:01 PM »
These are way harder drugs than the laughing gas they use at dentist offices.

Great meth out on Main Street in East Troy.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #508 on: November 06, 2021, 09:39:50 PM »
Doc Rivers just got his 1000th win as a coach. Really amazing that he's the 10th all-time winningest coach!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #509 on: November 07, 2021, 07:07:45 AM »
Doc Rivers just got his 1000th win as a coach. Really amazing that he's the 10th all-time winningest coach!

Amazing enough teams let him coach that many games
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2021, 07:10:21 AM »
Amazing enough teams let him coach that many games

Not really.   He has won games everywhere.    And there are precious few true geniuses out there.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2021, 08:20:09 AM »
Great meth out on Main Street in East Troy.

Well, that was information I did not need.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2021, 10:46:24 AM »
River's 1000 win celebration with the Sixers, who happen to be #1 in the East with their win last night.

https://streamable.com/sfckoq

🏀

• All American
« Reply #513 on: November 07, 2021, 04:13:52 PM »
Well, that was information I did not need.

But will come in handy, one day.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #514 on: November 07, 2021, 07:38:46 PM »
But will come in handy, one day.

I'm not that kind of person.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #515 on: November 07, 2021, 10:38:39 PM »
I know that I am infuriated when my family drops over a hundred on brewers tickets and I don't get to see Corbin Burnes pitch even when he's healthy just because he pitched within the last 4 to 7 days. I mean Cy Young didn't need that kind of load management.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #516 on: November 07, 2021, 10:59:03 PM »

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #517 on: November 08, 2021, 07:01:10 AM »
Durant is the most unguardable player I have seen in my lifetime.  I'm not sure where you slot him historically but as a pure scorer?  I think he may be #1.  Remember he's always played on teams with other stars and players that take a bunch of shots.  Truthfully, I think he could average 50 in his sleep if he was a high volume shooter.  There's literally no way to guard the guy and what's crazier is he doesn't really dominate the paint.  He gets any shot he wants at will so when he has a bad game it's simply a bad shooting night for him.
The most unguardable player I have seen in my lifetime was Wilt Chamberlin. He focused on passing later in his career to try and win Championships. I remember he came out one game to show he could still score and posted 60.

The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #518 on: November 08, 2021, 03:29:09 PM »
Good to see champions wanting to go back to the White House.  First NBA Champion at the White House since 2016.  Timing seems like a weird coincidence...
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #519 on: November 08, 2021, 07:36:12 PM »
Duz FD Joe even no da difference between a basketball and a snowball, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #520 on: November 08, 2021, 08:40:11 PM »
Good to see champions wanting to go back to the White House.  First NBA Champion at the White House since 2016.  Timing seems like a weird coincidence...

Yeah, they’re going to a White House with an approval rating 1 point better than the previous occupant at his nadir. A White House that 70% think has us heading in the wrong direction. But they’re a White House who will never do anything to threaten the NBA’s billion $$$ deal with a country that enslaves it’s own people - so it’s all good, a’ina.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #521 on: November 08, 2021, 08:49:10 PM »
Can we not?  Roundball plz.  We got enough Drumpf/Sleepy Joe/China/Approval ratings in a bunch of other threads.

(insert internet police gif)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #522 on: November 08, 2021, 09:36:38 PM »
Yeah, they’re going to a White House with an approval rating 1 point better than the previous occupant at his nadir. A White House that 70% think has us heading in the wrong direction. But they’re a White House who will never do anything to threaten the NBA’s billion $$$ deal with a country that enslaves it’s own people - so it’s all good, a’ina.

I guess I was wrong. 45 hosted every champion. Apologies for my error.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #523 on: November 09, 2021, 10:18:13 AM »
Wild scene in Denver last night with Jokic laying out Markieff Morris late in the game.  While Jokic completely overreacted and was out of line (which he owned up to), I love the attempted revisionist history which completely brushes over

1) Markieff and his brother being well known cheap shot artists, instigators, and general douchebags on the court

2) Markieff throwing a cheap shot, hip check elbow into Jokic's ribs immediately before (which Spo called a simple take foul  ::)) and then immediately turning his back and walking away pretending like it was a clean play.

Funny too that the NBA is a league of posturing and fake toughness that would rarely follow through in an actual fight, but Jokic (and his terrifying giant older brothers) are not one of those people.  Growing up outside the US, playing pro ball with adults, not AAU coddled from a young age makes you built a bit different

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #524 on: November 09, 2021, 10:25:01 AM »
Wild scene in Denver last night with Jokic laying out Markieff Morris late in the game.  While Jokic completely overreacted and was out of line (which he owned up to), I love the attempted revisionist history which completely brushes over

1) Markieff and his brother being well known cheap shot artists, instigators, and general douchebags on the court

2) Markieff throwing a cheap shot, hip check elbow into Jokic's ribs immediately before (which Spo called a simple take foul  ::)) and then immediately turning his back and walking away pretending like it was a clean play.

Funny too that the NBA is a league of posturing and fake toughness that would rarely follow through in an actual fight, but Jokic (and his terrifying giant older brothers) are not one of those people.  Growing up outside the US, playing pro ball with adults, not AAU coddled from a young age makes you built a bit different

+1 to all of this.  The Heat think they're the toughest guys around and think they're the new hot thing in the East.  So when they're losing a game with 2 minutes left tough guy Markieff throws a cheap shot to Jokic.  It reminds me of the Seahawks teams from 5ish years ago.  Know they're going to lose the game, opponent is in the V formation, yet they're still diving at the line when any other team just accepts that they lost the game and let the clock run out.

feedback