collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by tower912
[Today at 06:52:38 AM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by GoldenEagles03
[April 27, 2024, 11:54:22 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2021-22 NBA Thread: The Bucks are Reigning Champs  (Read 180721 times)

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: 2021-22 NBA Thread: The Bucks are Reigning Champs
« Reply #775 on: January 22, 2022, 03:18:45 PM »
But after reading Donovan’s and Caruso’s over the top comments, he will no doubt be suspended. Whining about this stuff usually works.  “Could have ended his career?”  Gimme a break.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #776 on: January 22, 2022, 04:10:08 PM »
Grayson Allen has been a dirty punk his entire basketball career, and now he has seriously injured an opponent with his actions.

History of behavior matters. The NBA needs to show it will not tolerate any more of it from this douchenozzle.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #777 on: January 22, 2022, 04:14:21 PM »
Caruso fractures wrist, requiring surgery

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #778 on: January 22, 2022, 04:17:56 PM »
Grayson Allen has been a dirty punk his entire basketball career, and now he has seriously injured an opponent with his actions.

History of behavior matters. The NBA needs to show it will not tolerate any more of it from this douchenozzle.
The NCAA should do the same with Floppy McDickpuncher
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #779 on: January 22, 2022, 04:18:39 PM »
What Allen did in college should have absolutely nothing to do with how the NBA reacts to a hard foul. From what I can find, he’s never been suspended or even ejected in the NBA prior to last night. It’d be beyond absurd to suspend him because he has a history of dirty play…at an entirely different level of basketball.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

• All American
« Reply #780 on: January 22, 2022, 04:21:38 PM »

History of what behavior?  He was kicked out of a summer league game in 2019. As far as I can tell, he hasn’t been kicked out of an NBA game. He isn’t some crazy repeat offender here. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #781 on: January 22, 2022, 04:31:13 PM »

This. Clearly a multi-game suspension is coming and deserved.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #782 on: January 22, 2022, 04:34:13 PM »
Suspend the douchenozzle, a serial punk.

Not sure why FBM is defending such a POS ... but I'm 100% certain that if Allen were on the Bulls and he did that to Giannis, BLM would not be soft-pedaling a malicious act that led to Giannis suffering a broken wrist.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #783 on: January 22, 2022, 04:36:24 PM »

Not sure why FBM is defending such a POS ... but I'm 100% certain that if Allen were on the Bulls and he did that to Giannis, BLM would not be soft-pedaling a malicious act that led to Giannis suffering a broken wrist.

Thanks for backing down on the whole let’s look at his college days thing.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

• All American
« Reply #784 on: January 22, 2022, 04:46:54 PM »

I’m just using logic and not emotion. (Something that clearly are unable to do.) He’s not a serial offender and I don’t believe that Caruso’s injury should play any part in the decision.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #785 on: January 22, 2022, 04:48:03 PM »
Also the idea that his punishment should be different based on whether he injured someone or not is just as absurd as looking at what he did in college to determine his punishment. I agree that history of behavior should be looked at. Luckily for him, there is none in the league he’s playing in. Then the question should be did the act deserve a suspension, not did the act injure someone?

• All American
« Reply #786 on: January 22, 2022, 04:50:23 PM »
Also the idea that his punishment should be different based on whether he injured someone or not is just as absurd as looking at what he did in college to determine his punishment. I agree that history of behavior should be looked at. Luckily for him, there is none in the league he’s playing in. Then the question should be did the act deserve a suspension, not did the act injure someone?

Yep yep. And I would say the same if Giannis were the injured one.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #787 on: January 22, 2022, 05:22:03 PM »

Except there's zero indication it was malicious, you don't punish the result over the act,  and Allen was already punished for the act

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #788 on: January 22, 2022, 05:33:08 PM »
Really classy of the Bucks to mock the Bulls injured player with the twitter post featuring the pic of Allen (which they then deleted).

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #789 on: January 22, 2022, 05:45:44 PM »
Really classy of the Bucks to mock the Bulls injured player with the twitter post featuring the pic of Allen (which they then deleted).

You going to be ok?
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #790 on: January 22, 2022, 06:51:49 PM »
Yes, I admit I’m emotional about a guy with a long history of dirty play injuring a fellow athlete with his latest dirty play.

Suspend the douchenozzle.

• All American
« Reply #791 on: January 22, 2022, 06:54:47 PM »
Yes, I admit I’m emotional about a guy with a long history of dirty play injuring a fellow athlete with his latest dirty play.

Suspend the douchenozzle.

Oh. So you’re admittedly irrational then. I guess we know who not to pay attention to.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #792 on: January 22, 2022, 07:01:17 PM »
Oh. So you’re admittedly irrational then. I guess we know who not to pay attention to.

Well, reaction around the NBA agrees with me. And he’s gonna get suspended. But you are free to “rationally” keep defending a dangerous punk with a long history of dirty play.

• All American
« Reply #793 on: January 22, 2022, 07:08:53 PM »
Well, reaction around the NBA agrees with me. And he’s gonna get suspended. But you are free to “rationally” keep defending a dangerous punk with a long history of dirty play.

I’m not defending anyone.  He’s not a repeat offender, which you were wrong about, so I don’t think he should be suspended.

And I love Bulls’ fans, who are breathless about how Jordan would dominate this “soft” NBA, are now crying about how this could have been career ending. (Lol)

tower912

• All American
« Reply #794 on: January 22, 2022, 07:12:03 PM »
Good for you.   We know you are getting increasingly frustrated with MU's play.  So glad you found something else to lash out at.   Good job staying in character.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #795 on: January 22, 2022, 07:13:37 PM »
Fluffster, you've actually got this one right. If Allen's on your team, he's a baller who plays with his piss on. The same dude on the opposition and he's a dirty ass punk, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #796 on: January 22, 2022, 07:26:30 PM »
Fluffster, you've actually got this one right. If Allen's on your team, he's a baller who plays with his piss on. The same dude on the opposition and he's a dirty ass punk, hey?

I don’t get hung up on that stuff even when they’re on the other team. It’s just sports.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #797 on: January 22, 2022, 10:40:57 PM »
Honestly I think the first contact was just a hard foul. The second swipe deserved a flagrant.... but I don't think it contributed to Carusos injury. He was going to land hard and awkward after the initial contract which is unfortunate but not dirty. If the second swipe caused the injury, I'd be a little more outraged
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

• All American
« Reply #798 on: January 22, 2022, 10:42:38 PM »
Honestly I think the first contact was just a hard foul. The second swipe deserved a flagrant.... but I don't think it contributed to Carusos injury. He was going to land hard and awkward after the initial contract which is unfortunate but not dirty. If the second swipe caused the injury, I'd be a little more outraged

Exactly.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #799 on: January 22, 2022, 10:48:01 PM »

Completely disagree. The follow-through with the right hand absolutely changed the trajectory and speed of his fall. Absolutely a dirty play (except for Bucks fans with their heads up their asses, apparently).

feedback