'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by The Lens
[Today at 05:12:28 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Poll

How many (if any) fans will be allowed to attend MU games in 2021-22?

Full-throttle opening, pack the Forum
137 (52.7%)
75% capacity
24 (9.2%)
50% capacity
75 (28.8%)
25% capacity
15 (5.8%)
Some miniscule amount as set forth by Health Dept Czars
9 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 260

Author Topic: Ability to attend games in-person next season  (Read 76476 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Ability to attend games in-person next season
« Reply #600 on: August 17, 2021, 10:12:02 AM »
Barclay's Center has announced that all employees and guests (12 and up) must be fully vaccinated starting September 12th

https://twitter.com/BrooklynNets/status/1426269673583226886/photo/1

Las Vegas Raiders become first NFL team to require vaccination to attend games. The Saints are requiring vaccination or a negative test.

https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-proof-vaccination-allegiant-stadium-games-saints-nfl-042639211.html

MU82

• All American
« Reply #601 on: August 17, 2021, 10:46:14 AM »
Las Vegas Raiders become first NFL team to require vaccination to attend games. The Saints are requiring vaccination or a negative test.

https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-proof-vaccination-allegiant-stadium-games-saints-nfl-042639211.html

Just saw this and posted similar on COVID-19 board.

I especially like that the Raiders will set up stations to vaccinate fans before games.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2021, 10:55:47 AM »
Ur still gonna hafta due dat, hey?

Once inside anywhere I showed my vax card in NYC no one was required to be masked.  It was liberating to be around responsible adults.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »
Once inside anywhere I showed my vax card in NYC no one was required to be masked.  It was liberating to be around responsible adults.

Responsible adults are an endangered species.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2021, 12:12:26 PM »
Responsible adults are an endangered species.

Freedumb or responsibility?  I know what I choose
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Boozemon Barro

• All American
« Reply #605 on: August 24, 2021, 07:36:30 AM »
Congress should pass a law that the unvaxxed need to wear an armband or something so we know who to avoid.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #606 on: August 24, 2021, 07:43:35 AM »
Fake armbands.  Fake vaccine cards.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #607 on: August 24, 2021, 08:13:22 AM »
Fake armbands.  Fake vaccine cards.

Tattoo "Dumbass" on their foreheads.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #608 on: August 24, 2021, 09:43:18 AM »

Yup, I just got back from NYC on Sunday. Had to show my vax card a couple times but it wasn’t a big deal at all, it was kinda nice actually. I went to the Dead show at Citi field Friday where I had to show it and then the Yankees game Saturday where I did not...but I had to show it at that dump of a bar Stan’s outside the stadium. Overall I had no complaints about it and figure that’s the way things are gonna go from here on out
Bring back FFP!!!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #609 on: August 24, 2021, 11:18:27 AM »
Sure, just like Nazi Germany, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #610 on: August 24, 2021, 12:08:25 PM »
Sure, just like Nazi Germany, hey?

Eyeroll.gif
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #611 on: August 24, 2021, 03:01:37 PM »
Congress should pass a law that the unvaxxed need to wear an armband or something so we know who to avoid.

They'll be easily identified as the ones who haven't been turned into zombies by the vaccine.
Or is it lizard people?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #612 on: August 24, 2021, 03:19:03 PM »
Third arm.   Or having 5g conversations without a phone.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Boozemon Barro

• All American
« Reply #613 on: August 24, 2021, 03:23:30 PM »
They'll be easily identified as the ones who haven't been turned into zombies by the vaccine.
Or is it lizard people?

There's no evidence of that. Seems it is mostly people with low socioeconomic status that are choosing not to get the vaccine. It can be difficult to discern someone's socioeconomic status just by looking at them, though.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #614 on: August 24, 2021, 04:28:41 PM »

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #615 on: August 25, 2021, 05:30:29 PM »
https://www.nba.com/blazers/trail-blazers-and-rose-quarter-require-proof-vaccination-starting-september-4

Starting September 4th: The Rose Quarter (Portland Trailblazers' arena) is requiring all guests ages 12 and up attending any event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the event.  Masks are mandatory inside.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #616 on: August 25, 2021, 05:35:58 PM »
Yup, I just got back from NYC on Sunday. Had to show my vax card a couple times but it wasn’t a big deal at all, it was kinda nice actually. I went to the Dead show at Citi field Friday where I had to show it and then the Yankees game Saturday where I did not...but I had to show it at that dump of a bar Stan’s outside the stadium. Overall I had no complaints about it and figure that’s the way things are gonna go from here on out

I just booked for NYC in early Oct, I love seeing the VAX requirements bc it tells me they'll be open for business.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

CrowdOf5

• Starter
« Reply #617 on: August 26, 2021, 07:37:12 AM »
So we now need a booster after 8 months (maybe every 8 months??) and the Pfizer CEO said it’s likely there will be Covid strains that are vaccine resistant. Will we need to show proof of vaccination in all scenarios? At what point does it get ridiculous to show 3,4, or 5+ vaccines cards to get into a game or restaurant?

Boozemon Barro

• All American
« Reply #618 on: August 26, 2021, 07:41:52 AM »
So we now need a booster after 8 months (maybe every 8 months??) and the Pfizer CEO said it’s likely there will be Covid strains that are vaccine resistant. Will we need to show proof of vaccination in all scenarios? At what point does it get ridiculous to show 3,4, or 5+ vaccines cards to get into a game or restaurant?
When we've eliminated death.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #619 on: August 26, 2021, 07:43:07 AM »

Have a cream soda, snowflake

tower912

• All American
« Reply #620 on: August 26, 2021, 07:46:24 AM »
Flu shot every year.  Tetanus booster every few years.   Annual physicals and trips to the dentist.   I assume there will be an annual COVID booster for the foreseeable future.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #621 on: August 26, 2021, 07:46:48 AM »

You'll be fine.  Just get the booster and be safe.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #622 on: August 26, 2021, 08:41:57 AM »
Or is it lizard people?

Actually, I received my vaccine in March and April. Since then, all of the hair I lost atop my head has grown back. The wrinkles in my face are gone and I'm suddenly asthma free and ready to run the Chicago marathon. Not to mention, I started to play pick-up basketball games and for the first time in my life, I can both slam dunk and hit 40 foot jump shots consistently, with an 18-year-old five star recruit in my face!

Best of all, the second shot began the process of re-regulating my weight. I've lost 60 pounds since April! And my feet shank to normal size.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #623 on: August 26, 2021, 08:45:01 AM »

Actually, I received my vaccine in March and April. Since then, all of the hair I lost atop my head has grown back. The wrinkles in my face are gone and I'm suddenly asthma free and ready to run the Chicago marathon. Not to mention, I started to play pick-up basketball games and for the first time in my life, I can both slam dunk and hit 40 foot jump shots consistently, with an 18-year-old five star recruit in my face!

Best of all, the second shot began the process of re-regulating my weight. I've lost 60 pounds since April! And my feet shank to normal size.

So clearly not on the Marquette campus

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #624 on: August 26, 2021, 09:34:27 AM »

Never.

You've been carrying useless $hit in your pockets since you were 12 years of age. I don't doubt your ability to carry something useful for a change.

feedback