[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Passports  (Read 10561 times)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Vaccine Passports
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2021, 03:11:57 PM »
So, the party of Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Fast and Furious Solyndra Uranium One Vince Foster Christmas card list tan suit Seth Rich baby Parts her emails Sidney Blumenthal secret lesbian and the TARMAC is now freaking out about "Covid Passports"? Biden and his jack-booted thugs are going to FORCE YOU to carry a Covid Passport to go to any sporting event or concert, local bar or day-care center. It's left-wing authoritarianism!!!

The funniest part is that there are actually people - even here on Scoop - that believe this. Stupidity running rampant! I'm guessing these evil passports will come in a tiny plastic wallet with a picture of The Cat in the Hat on the cover.

You know that Sleepy Joe (or his handlers) came out today and said that they weren't going to mandate a vaccine passport from a federal level, right?

Otherwise, great screed.  Did you wipe the froth off of your mouth after that one?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2021, 12:30:49 PM »
I certainly see the irony in the GOP's desire for people to have to 'show their papers' when it's their idea, but when it affects them disproportionately they can't fathom why they should have to 'show their papers.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2021, 05:47:41 PM »
You know that Sleepy Joe (or his handlers) came out today and said that they weren't going to mandate a vaccine passport from a federal level, right?

Otherwise, great screed.  Did you wipe the froth off of your mouth after that one?

Um..., that was my point? If necessary, I can type slower to make it easier for you to understand.

But, the crazies were crazyin' on right wing media even though there was a 0% chance that Biden would mandate a vaccine passport.