[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Planning for the Holidays  (Read 6930 times)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Planning for the Holidays
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2020, 01:29:14 PM »

But does she have sex with a mask on?

We haven't broached that subject on zoom yet.  I'll keep you posted though.   ::)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2020, 01:35:54 PM »

My boss hasnt left her house or yard since March.  She wont go to a park to walk her dog.  Wont go to a store, won't go to the woods, nothing.

The only people I know like that are my mom and in-laws...all with very good reason.

Mom is 91 with hypertension and congestive heart failure; FIL is 90 with chronic respiratory issues; MIL is 80 with obesity and hypertension. I'll give them a pass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 02:17:01 PM »
I don't say that to sound like a martyr - my motivation to protect my own conscience is enough to shift responsible behavior from altruistic to selfish.
[/quote]
I disagree that your motives are selfish just because they stem from the desire not to kill people.

This is a question of basic Citizenship. And many are not only failing their basic duties as citizens, they are doing so while giving the middle finger to everyone they come into contact with.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2020, 02:35:56 PM »
My boss hasnt left her house or yard since March.  She wont go to a park to walk her dog.  Wont go to a store, won't go to the woods, nothing.

She's a little nutty in normal times, but not too bad.  Now, ....yikes.

See, see, see, 4Never is right.  See, told ya so, told ya so.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2020, 02:48:50 PM »
We’re definitely on the more conservative side due to a newborn at home. Only seeing friends outside, not really doing outdoor restaurants, and keeping store visits to a minimum.

I think any holiday is going to be limited to just our parents and siblings. Thanksgiving has already been cancelled for extended family.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2020, 03:12:08 PM »

That is a lot nutty... unless she has some major underlying problems that you're unaware of.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2020, 03:54:40 PM »

Is this a euphemism?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2020, 08:28:35 PM »
Is this a euphemism?

For hiking in an isolated location.

I haven't asked but im guessing the poop is being done at home.

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »
I have friends who successfully navigated a weekend with their daughter and her family this summer, and the son-in-law is a PT who worked with Covid patients. They all agreed in advance to protocols that included wearing masks at all times unless eating, and keeping socially distant. They kept to them too.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2020, 09:01:59 PM »
I have friends who successfully navigated a weekend with their daughter and her family this summer, and the son-in-law is a PT who worked with Covid patients. They all agreed in advance to protocols that included wearing masks at all times unless eating, and keeping socially distant. They kept to them too.

If someone is going to get together with relatives, that certainly is a sensible way to do it.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2020, 01:22:17 PM »
I actually know NONE of those people.  And I live in a super "liberal" area.  Actually, two super liberal areas, but that's a different story.  Maybe you're talking about crazy conservatives with actual bunkers?  I donno.

I also don't think I've seen any Scoop members saying those things.  And that's not what the "extreme left media" is saying either.  So, maybe take your frustration out with all the people that you actually know that are, well, literally crazy.
Well, there was one guy who hunkered down in his bunler and still got it. So did his wife and child and many of his employees.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2020, 10:11:48 PM »
Well, there was one guy who hunkered down in his bunler and still got it. So did his wife and child and many of his employees.

Did you hear about the guy that got stung by a wasp that ate a flower that was pollinated by a fly whose father got trapped by a spider net that started COVID?

His whole family was fine. They were racing  UTV with the other unvaccinated home schooled kids that are years behind developmentally.