[Today at 07:54:34 PM]

Where is Marquette? by MU Fan in Connecticut
[Today at 07:52:45 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by MarquetteVol
[Today at 07:30:33 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Goose
[Today at 07:05:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: DIENER!!!!!!!  (Read 11233 times)

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
Re: DIENER!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2020, 04:00:11 PM »
Diener is an all time great. Was fun to watch him wear blue and gold one last time. Hope he is back on our bench as a coach when all is said and done.

And, as someone who attended MU when Diener was there, this TBT helped me feel not that old  ;)

I don't think he wants to coach. His dad is the one Diener brother who doesn't coach (admitted he doesn't have the temperament for coaching).

I was at MU just before Travis but watched his whole career it took me back. I even threw up his signature "three fingers" as it went down (to hell with the white supremacists who have coopted that).

I'm still on board with 34 being retired too.

Doesn’t one of the Dieners own the bar? Didn’t look crowded

yes, that's his Dad's bar.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2020, 04:25:26 PM »
It's great that they're allowed to make choices for everyone.

Behavior like this is exactly why we're going to be delaying or walking back our openings.

But you know, have fun!

The no fun police hard at work on Scoop! 

It's unfortunate the mass protests took place that set COVID on fire across the country.  Total and utter disregard for our country.  Thanks protestors for "delaying and walking back our openings!"

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2020, 04:28:15 PM »

It's unfortunate the mass protests took place that set COVID on fire across the country.  Total and utter disregard for our country.  Thanks protestors for "delaying and walking back our openings!"

The bolded isn't true.  It has largely been spread by indoor gatherings.  I mean, look at New York, which has actually seen a decrease in daily counts since the protests.

But you know...facts.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:29:46 PM by Fluffy Blue Monster »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2020, 04:32:40 PM »

Lol. Good to see you’re equally clueless on all topics.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2020, 04:39:03 PM »

The bolded isn't true.  It has largely been spread by indoor gatherings.  I mean, look at New York, which has actually seen a decrease in daily counts since the protests.

But you know...facts.

Whatever it takes to make you feel better Fluffy.  Your "facts" aren't relevant.  Oddly, New York was on fire with COVID when you had the indoor gatherings on packed subways. Herd immunity taking hold in New York.  Why do you feel there was outrage when Florida opened its beaches?  Or California for that matter?  Do we really know it only spreads through indoor gatherings?  Back in March Faucci didn't think masks helped.  The "elixir" to fix COVID spread has changed almost weekly.

Lol. Good to see you’re equally clueless on all topics.

#triggered

You calling others clueless is about as comical as it gets.  BTW, should DJO get a cut of the TBT winnings, or do you still #demand #nojusticnopeace that we teach him a lesson and not compensate him due to exercising his free will/agent rights to play for an alternative team last year?

#resist
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:45:21 PM by Elonsmusk »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2020, 04:46:05 PM »
Whatever it takes to make you feel better Fluffy.  Your "facts" aren't relevant.  Oddly, New York was on fire with COVID when you had the indoor gatherings on packed subways.

#triggered

You calling others clueless is about as comical as it gets.  BTW, should DJO get a cut of the TBT winnings, or do you still #demand #nojusticnopeace that we teach him a lesson and not compensate him due to exercising his free will/agent rights to play for an alternative team last year?

#resist

Hahahahahaha.

Ners: “all these people out protesting started covid on fire!”
Fluff: “no, it’s been the indoor activities that spreads covid. Look at NYC.”
Ners: “no you’re wrong. NYC went on fire when indoor subways were being packed.”

Uhh, yeah. That’s why fluffy literally said. Lol!

I might be triggered but at least I’m not incompetent.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2020, 04:49:18 PM »
Whatever it takes to make you feel better Fluffy.  Your "facts" aren't relevant.  Oddly, New York was on fire with COVID when you had the indoor gatherings on packed subways. Herd immunity taking hold in New York.  Why do you feel there was outrage when Florida opened its beaches?  Or California for that matter?  Do we really know it only spreads through indoor gatherings?  Back in March Faucci didn't think masks helped.  The "elixir" to fix COVID spread has changed almost weekly.

#triggered

#resist

Yeah as I said, your takes on real life make your John Dawson takes look normal.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2020, 04:55:36 PM »
Travis Diener and Derrick Wilson representing Marquette is a great thing
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2020, 04:56:09 PM »

#triggered

#resist

Christ, you're thick.

I wonder if you see the irony of literally losing your crap in one post, and then two posts later telling other that they were #triggered.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2020, 04:56:41 PM »
In before the lock.

Wtf is wrong with you knowitalls....both sides.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2020, 05:06:21 PM »
I do find it interesting that many people thought of how many people were at the bar. Whatever political side you reside on, many people have changed their normal thoughts on situations in the last 4 months.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2020, 06:20:45 PM »
I do find it interesting that many people thought of how many people were at the bar. Whatever political side you reside on, many people have changed their normal thoughts on situations in the last 4 months.

Yessir.

I sometimes find myself watching a TV show or movie from a couple years ago and thinking, if only for a split-second, "Hey, they're much too close to each other."
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

seakm4

• Team Captain
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2020, 06:42:37 PM »

You're a moron.

Nice job tbt eagles. 

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2020, 07:03:08 PM »

Tulsa?

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2020, 07:22:38 PM »
In before the lock.

Wtf is wrong with you knowitalls....both sides.

Exactly!  This is why we can't have nice things.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2020, 07:28:06 PM »
Exactly!  This is why we can't have nice things.

Seems like a bunch of vacations just ended. 

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2020, 08:24:26 PM »
Have some patience, FFS.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2020, 09:27:13 PM »
I think my favorite part of seeing this tweet was reading all the former player and coach support and pride in Marquette.

Agreed.  Love the pride the MU athletic alums have in the school and athletic tradition.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2020, 09:37:30 PM »
Time to negotiate that endorsement deal, Travis:

https://twitter.com/DienerTravis/status/1283546695914201089
Have some patience, FFS.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 09:57:24 PM »
Time to negotiate that endorsement deal, Travis:

https://twitter.com/DienerTravis/status/1283546695914201089

So why did you create Bleauteaux?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2020, 10:01:23 PM »
So why did you create Bleauteaux?

I didn't do it on purpose.
Have some patience, FFS.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2020, 12:42:45 AM »
It’s worth noting that before TBT, he had very little Twitter activity, save for some sporadic retweets and comments. I think the last “original” tweet was back in April.

The last week and a half, he’s been hilarious, self aware, and dead on with everything he’s posted. He’s a savant. He may not want to coach, but he’d be a hell of a commentator when his Italian ballin days are done

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2020, 04:00:48 PM »
I don't think he wants to coach

He was literally coaching for MU a couple years ago before he went back to play in Italy...

https://marquettewire.org/3973540/tribune/tribune-sports/travis-diener-says-hard-goodbye-to-mu-for-perfect-situation/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:03:10 PM by Coleman »

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2020, 04:16:50 PM »
He was literally coaching for MU a couple years ago before he went back to play in Italy...

https://marquettewire.org/3973540/tribune/tribune-sports/travis-diener-says-hard-goodbye-to-mu-for-perfect-situation/

Going out on a limb, I think that specifically is why Billy said what he did.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2020, 05:47:57 PM »

He wasn't coaching, he was in an administrative position. No recruiting, no skill development and all of that stuff. I've seen comments where he's said that isn't for him.