[Today at 06:18:19 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by the eagle
[Today at 06:05:16 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by MuMark
[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masks  (Read 174416 times)

shoothoops

• All American
Re: Masks
« Reply #700 on: October 24, 2020, 08:55:06 AM »

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #701 on: October 24, 2020, 08:55:58 AM »
Pretty much every post you made over the last 24 hours.

My disappointment in Fauci has been inconsistent?  My support in mask wearing? 

That’s all been the same for about 5-6 months.  My stance on mask being mandated has changed a bit but that’s a hat tip to you guys for the convincing arguments made on scoop.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #702 on: October 24, 2020, 10:48:22 AM »
My disappointment in Fauci has been inconsistent?  My support in mask wearing? 

That’s all been the same for about 5-6 months.  My stance on mask being mandated has changed a bit but that’s a hat tip to you guys for the convincing arguments made on scoop.

Since you seem obsesses with Fauci and masks, give this a watch.  A really good demonstration, and interview with Fauci!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ66wJFD3bs

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #703 on: October 24, 2020, 12:04:48 PM »
Suburban Nashville.

There is a "Mask Free Tennessee" event in Franklin, TN today.

Signs include: "Masks are for morons" "Don't Take away my oxygen" "Let me breathe Let me be free" "My mask is on the inside. It's called the Immune System" "The Bible is the only essential" "Pro Constitutional Freedom"

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #704 on: October 24, 2020, 12:32:52 PM »
Suburban Nashville.

There is a "Mask Free Tennessee" event in Franklin, TN today.

Signs include: "Masks are for morons" "Don't Take away my oxygen" "Let me breathe Let me be free" "My mask is on the inside. It's called the Immune System" "The Bible is the only essential" "Pro Constitutional Freedom"

Everyone wore government mandated seatbelts to get to the rally.

As I always say, please don't waste tax dollars on these people when they get sick. The gene pool will thank you.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #705 on: October 24, 2020, 08:58:32 PM »

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #706 on: October 24, 2020, 09:29:40 PM »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #707 on: October 25, 2020, 10:15:29 AM »
Waukesha, Wisconsin:

https://twitter.com/colvinj/status/1320173816895725569?s=19

The best part of this is it is a rally for Trump who is 7 points behind... in the hottest Covid state in the US.  And there is people who are willing to risk their lives to see this sideshow carnival barker.

These people are truly lost.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #708 on: October 25, 2020, 11:09:14 AM »
Gospel reading today was about the new commandment.   Love God... Love your neighbor as yourself.

Homily was about how wearing masks is showing you love your neighbor as yourself.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #709 on: October 25, 2020, 11:36:28 AM »
Excellent. Counterbalance to the one my cousin approvingly posted from Minnesota where the priest railed  on about it being a conspiracy, hardly anyone gets it, etc etc.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #710 on: October 25, 2020, 11:36:37 AM »
The best part of this is it is a rally for Trump who is 7 points behind... in the hottest Covid state in the US.  And there is people who are willing to risk their lives to see this sideshow carnival barker.

These people are truly lost.

“I think the Senate is tough actually. The Senate is very tough,” Trump said at a fundraiser Thursday at the Nashville Marriott, according to an attendee. “There are a couple senators I can’t really get involved in. I just can’t do it. You lose your soul if you do. I can’t help some of them. I don’t want to help some of them.”

So, the guy who asked (and got) Republican senators to sell their souls to him says that supporting those people now that they desperately need him would cause him to lose his soul?

Their main offense? They don't bend the knee and kiss the emperor's ... um ... ring?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #711 on: October 26, 2020, 05:50:53 AM »
Everyone wore government mandated seatbelts to get to the rally.

As I always say, please don't waste tax dollars on these people when they get sick. The gene pool will thank you.

but these people are ok? gene pool?  weird, couldn't find this anywhere else-called the "blunt bloc"?  excellent  ?-(

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-coronavirus-portland-popsicle-party-report
don't...don't don't don't don't

tower912

• All American
« Reply #712 on: October 26, 2020, 07:34:14 AM »

but these people are ok? gene pool?  weird, couldn't find this anywhere else-called the "blunt bloc"?  excellent  ?-(

That 1 person is as stupid as the thousands of people who refuse to wear masks and knowingly attend superspreader events. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #713 on: October 26, 2020, 07:54:53 AM »
For a guy who claims he doesn't get his news from Fox, he definitely posts a lot of his whataboutism link from Fox.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #714 on: October 26, 2020, 09:29:00 AM »
For a guy who claims he doesn't get his news from Fox, he definitely posts a lot of his whataboutism link from Fox.

I THINK he's trolling. But, based on his history of posting, this may be his genuine outlook.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #715 on: October 26, 2020, 10:08:41 AM »

Bad behavior.  Now admit that the superspreader events that Trump holds several times a week are bad behavior.

I'll take my answer off the air.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #716 on: October 26, 2020, 03:46:30 PM »

A singular dumb event, should be fined and discouraged. but you seem genuinely unconcerned with gatherings that are just as large, if not larger every single day in this country. You are posting this because it said "Portland" and "Antifa".

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #717 on: October 26, 2020, 03:56:09 PM »
A singular dumb event, should be fined and discouraged. but you seem genuinely unconcerned with gatherings that are just as large, if not larger every single day in this country. You are posting this because it said "Portland" and "Antifa".

Agreed.

Covid-spreading events like that are reckless and irresponsible, whether they are to support Antifa or Trump.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #718 on: October 26, 2020, 08:07:21 PM »

i claimed that i don't get my news from fox? teal?  show me

it's not "whataboutism"  many times i look for the same story on "other news sites" and it's either not there(shocker) or spun completely different.  believe me, if i find the same story on "another news source", and it's similar to the fox news story,  i will link it because you guys get diarrhea every time you see a fox news link. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2020, 08:15:18 PM »

it's not "whataboutism"  many times i look for the same story on "other news sites" and it's either not there(shocker) or spun completely different.  believe me, if i find the same story on "another news source", and it's similar to the fox news story,  i will link it because you guys get diarrhea every time you see a fox news link. 

No. I just shake my head and feel sorry for your brain. It didn’t ask to be turned into mush.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #720 on: October 26, 2020, 08:25:21 PM »

Dude you're like 90% of the way there lol

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #721 on: October 26, 2020, 08:30:17 PM »
Dude you're like 90% of the way there lol

Right. He can’t quuuiiittteee figure it out.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #722 on: October 27, 2020, 07:33:39 AM »
Floriduh

So many people have been turned into drooling idiots completely devoid of any notion of citizenship or basic decency that they are willing to risk killing others because of politics.

Mask burning ceremony held in Florida
https://www.wfsb.com/mask-burning-ceremony-held-in-florida/article_f61f920d-5162-5b87-937b-6f47bd9b7f25.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=meredithHub&utm_campaign=1130&fbclid=IwAR0Rjhpvso93YBjR7vkLf7t96nOrwHsg0st8Iwi9ozCkXfG21hreyalPDnM

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #723 on: October 27, 2020, 08:11:09 AM »
Floriduh

So many people have been turned into drooling idiots completely devoid of any notion of citizenship or basic decency that they are willing to risk killing others because of politics.

Mask burning ceremony held in Florida
https://www.wfsb.com/mask-burning-ceremony-held-in-florida/article_f61f920d-5162-5b87-937b-6f47bd9b7f25.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=meredithHub&utm_campaign=1130&fbclid=IwAR0Rjhpvso93YBjR7vkLf7t96nOrwHsg0st8Iwi9ozCkXfG21hreyalPDnM

Same people, different  millennium.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #724 on: October 27, 2020, 09:33:31 AM »
Why wear a mask? Hartford, CT:

feedback