[Today at 05:59:46 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masks  (Read 173689 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Masks
« Reply #675 on: October 23, 2020, 10:59:59 PM »
Nancy wasn’t fired.  I don’t get it.

And it doesn’t change the fact that if you believe Fauci isn’t speaking his whole truth that means he’s putting his job at the ripe old age of 80+ in front of trying to save lives.  Your conspiracy theory is a bit of a stretch.

Silenced. Trump has done it a number of times. If the story about Nancy Messonnier isn’t enough, try this:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-silenced-meet-the-climate-whistle-blowers-muzzled-by-the-trump-administration/

« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 11:04:02 PM by GooooMarquette »

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #676 on: October 23, 2020, 11:08:51 PM »
When is the last time a bureaucrat was blamed for a national crisis. Let alone one subservient to the vp in a crisis structure. 

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #677 on: October 23, 2020, 11:13:57 PM »
When is the last time a bureaucrat was blamed for a national crisis. Let alone one subservient to the vp in a crisis structure.

Job #1 is to protect Dear Leader. Same as in China, Russia, N. Korea, etc.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #678 on: October 23, 2020, 11:16:42 PM »

I’m not blaming Fauci.  I’m blaming trump for listening to Fauci primarily on the early feedback of lockdowns and no masks. 

Just trying to highlight Fauci has been wrong a lot and continue to be wrong by prioritizing his job over stressing the truth and urgency of a mask mandate.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #679 on: October 23, 2020, 11:21:56 PM »

Silenced. Trump has done it a number of times. If the story about Nancy Messonnier isn’t enough, try this:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-silenced-meet-the-climate-whistle-blowers-muzzled-by-the-trump-administration/

https://blogs.webmd.com/webmd-interviews/20200921/cdc-messionnier-says-she-trusts-covid-vaccine-process

Silenced?  Just cause Trump didn’t choose her to be the administrations messenger or voice on Covid doesn’t mean she was silenced.  Seems she’s been doing interviews and speaking at consulting this whole time.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #680 on: October 23, 2020, 11:24:24 PM »
I’m not blaming Fauci.  I’m blaming trump for listening to Fauci primarily on the early feedback of lockdowns and no masks. 

Just trying to highlight Fauci has been wrong a lot and continue to be wrong by prioritizing his job over stressing the truth and urgency of a mask mandate.

That’s misguided. Fauci while incredibly knowledgeable changed his public position very early and isn’t charge of the national response to coronavirus (its pence, I guess). 

The buck stops where?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #681 on: October 23, 2020, 11:25:15 PM »

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #682 on: October 23, 2020, 11:30:45 PM »
That’s misguided. Fauci while incredibly knowledgeable changed his public position very early and isn’t charge of the national response to coronavirus (its pence, I guess). 

The buck stops where?

I will let you continue the battle against Pace’s doublespeak from here. I just think it’s funny that in a single post, he said “I’m not blaming Fauci,“ then contradicted that with “Fauci has been wrong a lot and continues to be wrong.”🤔

Bonne chance, mon ami.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #683 on: October 23, 2020, 11:31:28 PM »
Yes.

If working in partnership with operation warp speed is being silenced then we have different definitions of being silenced.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #684 on: October 23, 2020, 11:40:33 PM »
There’s three guys I know from high school that are big Trump guys. Donald could get peed on tomorrow night in front of the Lincoln Memorial and they would still go vote in person for Trump.

Every time Jamie goes on a tirade here, it’s the actual same topic the three Trumpeteers are arguing with everyone about on Facebook.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #685 on: October 23, 2020, 11:42:24 PM »

I will let you continue the battle against Pace’s doublespeak from here. I just think it’s funny that in a single post, he said “I’m not blaming Fauci,“ then contradicted that with “Fauci has been wrong a lot and continues to be wrong.”🤔

Bonne chance, mon ami.

Maybe an analogy will help.  When Biden suggested not to go forward with the bin laden raid it would be accurate to say that it was crap advice.  It would also have been accurate to lay ultimate blame on Obama if he had taken that advice, thankfully he didn’t and moved forward.

So it’s not double speak to say the advice Fauci gave was bad while still placing the final blame on Trump for heeding that advice.  Like Obama did to Biden, Trump should have ignored Fauci. 

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #686 on: October 23, 2020, 11:44:29 PM »
There’s three guys I know from high school that are big Trump guys. Donald could get peed on tomorrow night in front of the Lincoln Memorial and they would still go vote in person for Trump.

Every time Jamie goes on a tirade here, it’s the actual same topic the three Trumpeteers are arguing with everyone about on Facebook.

What’s this Jamie thing you keep calling me? 

🏀

• All American
« Reply #687 on: October 23, 2020, 11:48:32 PM »

👍🏻

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #688 on: October 24, 2020, 12:02:26 AM »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #689 on: October 24, 2020, 12:28:47 AM »
You guys will have to excuse pace, this was his first experience with beer and he doesn't know his limits yet.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #690 on: October 24, 2020, 03:45:13 AM »

What’s a Chicos?

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #691 on: October 24, 2020, 07:30:57 AM »
It hurts the feelings of the tribe that Fauci is more popular and more respected than their tribal leader.

Fauci named Federal Employee of the Year.

https://ourpublicservice.org/publications/anthony-fauci-2020-federal-employee-of-the-year/

Fauci receives first ever Presidential Citation for exemplary leadership from the National Academy of Medicine.

https://nam.edu/nam-awards-first-ever-presidential-citation-for-exemplary-leadership-to-anthony-fauci/

He received the linehard award for Advancement of Healthcare

https://nam.edu/nam-awards-first-ever-presidential-citation-for-exemplary-leadership-to-anthony-fauci/

Attacking Fauci is gaslighting, which by definition is to change the subject, to distract and to aggressively attack a different subject or person. Why distract, why attack someone else? The President does it to change the subject from his audio tapes and other documentation that he knew about the virus in January and he knew all about its dangers, but intentionally did nothing about it. He didn't care. He still doesn't care.

Instead of aggressively attacking the virus as his war that he wanted, Trump was unable to recognize that. He easily could have sold the war on COVID-19 to his tribe. Had Trump had a national plan (still doesn't), actually read the info about Pandemic Response left behind by the previous administration, less people would be dead and less people would be sick.

Trump of course isn't interested in governing, the actually doing the work part, he never was. Some, many, tribal followers want to listen to a self assured sounding (spoiler alert he isn't in actuality) that talks tough. Why? because it helps alleviate their endless uncertainty of who and what to believe. You see this is a big issue with the non-self assured, paranoid, fearful types. If they listen to the bombastic one, they don't have to think for themselves, and, to the tribe, that is much easier and less stressful than going around in circles thinking for themselves.

So no, it isn't about Fauci. It's about following the lead of the tribal leader like sheep. Distract, attack, change subject from why we are here. We are here today with record cases approaching November because of the failures or the President of the United States, and his intentionally endangering the lives of many. Those are the facts.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #692 on: October 24, 2020, 07:33:06 AM »
You guys will have to excuse pace, this was his first experience with beer and he doesn't know his limits yet.

Geez, you’d think I was the one telling people to shut the unnatural carnal knowledge up or name calling all night.

Sorry for fighting for a mask mandate, thought you were on board rocky. 

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #693 on: October 24, 2020, 07:34:42 AM »
It hurts the feelings of the tribe that Fauci is more popular and more respected than their tribal leader.

Fauci named Federal Employee of the Year.

https://ourpublicservice.org/publications/anthony-fauci-2020-federal-employee-of-the-year/

Fauci receives first ever Presidential Citation for exemplary leadership from the National Academy of Medicine.

He received the linehard award for Advancement of Healthcare

Attacking Fauci is gaslighting, which by definition is to change the subject, to distract and to aggressively attack a different subject or person. Why distract, why attack someone else? The President does it to change the subject from his audio tapes and other documentation that he knew about the virus in January and he knew all about its dangers, but intentionally did nothing about it. He didn't care. He still doesn't care.

Instead of aggressively attacking the virus as his war that he wanted, Trump was unable to recognize that. He easily could have sold the war on COVID-19 to his tribe. Had Trump had a national plan (still doesn't), actually read the info about Pandemic Response left behind by the previous administration, less people would be dead and less people would be sick.

Trump of course isn't interested in governing, the actually doing the work part, he never was. Some, many, tribal followers want to listen to a self assured sounding (spoiler alert he isn't in actuality) that talks tough. Why? because it helps alleviate their endless uncertainty of who and what to believe. You see this is a big issue with the non-self assured, paranoid, fearful types. If they listen to the bombastic one, they don't have to think for themselves, and, to the tribe, that is much easier and less stressful than going around in circles thinking for themselves.

So no, it isn't about Fauci. It's about following the lead of the tribal leader like sheep. Distract, attack, change subject from why we are here. We are here today with record cases approaching November because of the failures or the President of the United States, and his intentionally endangering the lives of many. Those are the facts.

And what did Fauci do to deserve all those awards?

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #694 on: October 24, 2020, 07:43:37 AM »
And what did Fauci do to deserve all those awards?

Why don't you ask the people who gave them to him? Those are just a few of the ones he's received from this year alone. Literally named Federal Employee of the Year. I know it hurts the tribe.

Mask thread. Trump wouldn't wear a mask. He has had all year to promote it, nothing. He even toured mask required facilities without wearing one. He has held rallies where people have later died. They weren't wearing masks. Blood on his hands.

This is your tribal leader. And this is only the mask thread, one small category of his failures. He even made fun of other people who wear masks.

You see this failure is about the person in charge, the person who doesn't listen to science and scientists. global warming, he said recently, you wait it will get cooler.

All he had to do was wear a mask often and encourage America to do so. He couldn't do it, and he wouldn't do it. That's on Trump. Meanwhile Fauci still has massively high approval from his peers, the American people even though Trump has spent a year being jealous of his noteriety and trying to turn the tribe against him. Narcissism 101.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 08:10:05 AM by shoothoops »

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #695 on: October 24, 2020, 08:09:26 AM »
Ah.  ChicosArrow02 shows his true colors.

It makes sense.  His latest persona WarriorDad has been mothballed for awhile. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #696 on: October 24, 2020, 08:30:44 AM »
Ah.  ChicosArrow02 shows his true colors.

It makes sense.  His latest persona WarriorDad has been mothballed for awhile.

The lack of fresh air is getting to you guys.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #697 on: October 24, 2020, 08:37:10 AM »
The lack of fresh air is getting to you guys.

No, what's getting to us is your logically inconsistent "points" with cherry-picked data and out of context quotes.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #698 on: October 24, 2020, 08:43:14 AM »

No, what's getting to us is your logically inconsistent "points" with cherry-picked data and out of context quotes.

Such as?

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #699 on: October 24, 2020, 08:50:05 AM »
Such as?

Pretty much every post you made over the last 24 hours.

feedback