[April 28, 2024, 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine/Antibody updates  (Read 372717 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Vaccine/Antibody updates
« Reply #2725 on: May 11, 2021, 08:11:26 PM »
Quit reading crap news sources that don't even spend 2-minutes trying to get the facts. None of what you say above is new, but it is crap news that reiterates false talking points.

1. The entire grant was $3.7M. You can find details of the grant and $ amounts, here.

https://grantome.com/search?q=Peter%20Daszak

2. It was awarded to Eco Health Alliance and Peter Daszak, with Erik Stemmy as the program officer in charge of reviewing the grant. Of that total amount only $199,000 was subcontracted to the Wuhan Virology institute. This was all awarded before the moratorium on gain of function research.

3. In July of 2019, the grant was re-approved under the Trump administration. At that point, the Wuhan institute was budgeted an additional $76,000.

4. In 2020 (awarded), but reviewed in 2019, again under the Trump administration, Eco Health Alliance with Wuhan institute as a subcontractor was awarded an additional massive grant amounting to $1.55M in the first year alone, of a 5-year grant.

These latter two aspects were after, at the direction of the Trump administration and his secretary of HHS, they reversed the moratorium on gain of function research.

All of this is despite the fact that the current evidence indicates the virus is of natural origin, and ignores the fact that the research that came from the 2014 grant was helpful in developing improved vaccines.

so my news is "crap news" but yours is all good?  interesting
AND
   dr rand paul is all full of chit too? interesting

i believe fauci lost all credibility long ago.  he might have had his day and his fans, but as a "doctor", he embarrassed himself and should have quit before going "hollywood"
don't...don't don't don't don't

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2726 on: May 11, 2021, 09:00:43 PM »
AND

i believe fauci lost all credibility long ago.  he might have had his day and his fans, but as a "doctor", he embarrassed himself and should have quit before going "hollywood"

Just to be clear. You think we should be following the eye doctor’s guidance about infectious diseases? And you don’t view Fauci as a real doctor?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2727 on: May 11, 2021, 09:01:23 PM »
Quit reading crap news sources that don't even spend 2-minutes trying to get the facts. None of what you say above is new, but it is crap news that reiterates false talking points.

1. The entire grant was $3.7M. You can find details of the grant and $ amounts, here.

https://grantome.com/search?q=Peter%20Daszak

2. It was awarded to Eco Health Alliance and Peter Daszak, with Erik Stemmy as the program officer in charge of reviewing the grant. Of that total amount only $199,000 was subcontracted to the Wuhan Virology institute. This was all awarded before the moratorium on gain of function research.

3. In July of 2019, the grant was re-approved under the Trump administration. At that point, the Wuhan institute was budgeted an additional $76,000.

4. In 2020 (awarded), but reviewed in 2019, again under the Trump administration, Eco Health Alliance with Wuhan institute as a subcontractor was awarded an additional massive grant amounting to $1.55M in the first year alone, of a 5-year grant.

These latter two aspects were after, at the direction of the Trump administration and his secretary of HHS, they reversed the moratorium on gain of function research.

All of this is despite the fact that the current evidence indicates the virus is of natural origin, and ignores the fact that the research that came from the 2014 grant was helpful in developing improved vaccines.

Quit reading CRAP news cause my NOT crap news tells me all the evidence points to natural origin.  Which tells anyone with a lick of objectivity that your news sources are indeed EQUALLY crappy. 

Man are we a broken country right now.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #2728 on: May 11, 2021, 09:11:12 PM »
AND

I'm not getting any of my info on this from the news. I'm getting it from the science and public documents.

All these grants are public information.

The public documents definitively prove you and your news sources wrong. You can keep your head in the sand all you want, but there are no facts to support your assertions.

And yes, Rand Paul is full of chit.

Quit reading CRAP news cause my NOT crap news tells me all the evidence points to natural origin.  Which tells anyone with a lick of objectivity that your news sources are indeed EQUALLY crappy. 

See above, I'm not citing any news, I'm citing public documents. Those definitively prove the arguments Rocket and his "Crap News" wrong.

Ask yourself, why any credible news agency would publish reports without citing any evidence, when a 2-minute google search will provide you with public documentation that your story is false.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #2729 on: May 11, 2021, 09:14:21 PM »

I love how the Gateway Pundit now equates to an actual professional (forgetful) who has studied this topic for years, and has been nothing but open, knowledgeable and transparent about what they know, and who has been both critical and praising of officials regardless of political affiliation.

But yeah, same thing as the Gateway Pundit.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2730 on: May 11, 2021, 09:23:35 PM »
I love how the Gateway Pundit now equates to an actual professional (forgetful) who has studied this topic for years, and has been nothing but open, knowledgeable and transparent about what they know, and who has been both critical and praising of officials regardless of political affiliation.

But yeah, same thing as the Gateway Pundit.

I didn’t say a word about gateway pundit or forgetful’s work done in this area.  I know little to none about either.

Just the general discourse back and forth and lack of respect from each “side” towards differing opinions is frustrating.  Everyone is an expert and everything has turned into a right/wrong with no grey in between bickering match.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #2731 on: May 11, 2021, 10:41:58 PM »
Just the general discourse back and forth and lack of respect from each “side” towards differing opinions is frustrating. 
That's the problem--there aren't differing opinions. One is a verifiable, objective fact supported by public documents  and the other is...well, it isn't even an opinion, it is a lie that is directly contradicted by the verifiable facts. But one side has bought into this fantasy that what they *want* to be true is just as valid as the actual truth.

Kelly Ann's "alternative facts"...also known as lies. 
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #2732 on: May 11, 2021, 11:22:55 PM »
ok, this is not from tucker-

"And now we know that Dr. Tony Fauci and the NIH funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2015"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-dr-fauci-obama-admin-gave-wuhan-lab-3-7-million-top-dr-shi-zhengli-us-project-shut-sent-back-china/

and btw, dr shi lists uncle tony as one of the money donors to the project

"At least some of the U.S. tax subsidies that went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology came from Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases."

https://thenewamerican.com/newsweek-fauci-s-virus-outfit-subsidized-wuhan-virus-lab-famed-virus-fighter-backs-controversial-research/

you guys better keep up.  you ain't gonna see this on CNN tonight, nor msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc, twitter, facebook, faceplant, nopanties, xyz...guess ya'll just have to watch tucker

listen, if we do not get to the bottom of this, the next one will be worse.  history my friend

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2733 on: May 12, 2021, 06:03:42 AM »
This thread would be a lot more hilarious if it weren't so sad.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #2734 on: May 12, 2021, 07:04:57 AM »
This thread would be a lot more hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Shhhh! I'm waiting for him to bring up Hunter Biden's laptop or Mike Lindell

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2735 on: May 12, 2021, 08:16:44 AM »
AND

Yet, if the President in place at the time had listened to his advice, he may still be President today and not overseen a "response" that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #2736 on: May 12, 2021, 06:53:17 PM »
15 year old scheduled for next Tuesday. Would have been sooner, but Pfizer is hard to get here.
12 & 14 year olds have appts for Friday

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2737 on: May 13, 2021, 05:57:09 AM »
I don't usually say this, but what Ohio is doing is brilliant.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #2738 on: May 13, 2021, 06:48:20 AM »

Their governor has repeatedly made choices in the past year that show he is scientifically literate, or has decent advisors.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2739 on: May 13, 2021, 07:46:33 AM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/rebekah-jones-the-covid-whistleblower-who-wasnt/amp/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=breaking&utm_campaign=newstrack&utm_term=23831066&__twitter_impression=true

Another Covid “speak truth to power” hero who was highlighted on cable news turns out to be a total fraud. Ms Jones joins an increasingly growing list.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #2740 on: May 13, 2021, 08:05:19 AM »

It’s both a good idea, and, equally sad that it has come that. Giving away large sums of money randomly who get vaccinated.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2741 on: May 13, 2021, 09:18:00 AM »
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/rebekah-jones-the-covid-whistleblower-who-wasnt/amp/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=breaking&utm_campaign=newstrack&utm_term=23831066&__twitter_impression=true

Another Covid “speak truth to power” hero who was highlighted on cable news turns out to be a total fraud. Ms Jones joins an increasingly growing list.

We found Flyer's source of info on Florida.  🤣🤣🤣

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #2742 on: May 13, 2021, 10:04:34 AM »

Carrots and sticks help.

Just give everyone $500 who gets it. Make concerts/sports/etc not accessible for those who don't.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #2743 on: May 13, 2021, 11:04:39 AM »
We found Flyer's source of info on Florida.  🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, that's it. I haven't had regular conversations with Florida DOH staff for over a decade.  ::) I haven't spent almost 2 decades dealing directly with various Florida state agencies and have friends on both sides of the aisle in Florida state government.  ::)

And an opinion piece in a right wing source is what is being used as proof?  Solid!

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #2744 on: May 13, 2021, 11:05:34 AM »
12 & 14 year olds have appts for Friday

Got it moved up to today! A non Florida based entity comes to the rescue.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2745 on: May 13, 2021, 11:14:08 AM »
Yeah, that's it. I haven't had regular conversations with Florida DOH staff for over a decade.  ::) I haven't spent almost 2 decades dealing directly with various Florida state agencies and have friends on both sides of the aisle in Florida state government.  ::)

And an opinion piece in a right wing source is what is being used as proof?  Solid!

Well, if you did have that we’d finally be able to take you seriously.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2746 on: May 13, 2021, 11:45:15 AM »

“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #2747 on: May 13, 2021, 11:52:16 AM »
Well, if you did have that we’d finally be able to take you seriously.

Imagine the credibility I would have if I had a personal relationship with 2 former DOH CIOs that still have tons of contacts there and talk to those two regularly. If only I had that kind of insight. Heck, then I would even know the new preferred place for off site meetings after the Silver Slipper shut down when government in the sunshine laws passed.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:20:56 PM by pbiflyer »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2748 on: May 13, 2021, 12:48:06 PM »

Do something to fix it, Pace. Join these lifelong conservative Republicans and their allies who are desperately trying to save our democracy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/13/new-gop-alliance-dent-peters-riggleman-steele-whitman/?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F32555e7%2F609d55749d2fdae3024e68b8%2F5f8d147cae7e8a56e5b732a4%2F17%2F68%2F609d55749d2fdae3024e68b8

Tragically, the Republican Party has lost its way, perverted by fear, lies and self-interest. What’s more, GOP attacks on the integrity of our elections and our institutions pose a continuing and material threat to the nation.

The Jan. 6 insurrection was a wake-up call for many who had remained loyal to the party, even while harboring concerns about its direction.

Many have since left. The GOP has effectively become a privileged third party, ranking behind independents and Democrats in voter registration.

Meanwhile, Republican legislators are trying to impede voting rights across the country as a last-ditch effort to retain power.

We will not wait forever for the GOP to clean up its act. If we cannot save the Republican Party from itself, we will help save America from extremist elements in the Republican Party.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2749 on: May 13, 2021, 01:07:34 PM »
Seems to be heading toward a schism.   Sedition caucus vs modicum of sanity.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback