[Today at 07:56:19 AM]

2024-25 Outlook by WellsstreetWanderer
[April 25, 2024, 10:03:37 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories: COVID-19 Edition  (Read 24786 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Conspiracy Theories: COVID-19 Edition
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2020, 07:50:40 AM »
At first blush, I don't see why getting people "some form of working identity" would be the top global priority for Gates (or anyone). What am I missing? Why is that particularly important?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2020, 12:18:58 PM »
At first blush, I don't see why getting people "some form of working identity" would be the top global priority for Gates (or anyone). What am I missing? Why is that particularly important?

I also don't see what it has to do with the Trump Flu pandemic or conspiracy theories.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2020, 02:06:42 PM »
I also don't see what it has to do with the Trump Flu pandemic or conspiracy theories.
I believe the official name is Covfefe-19
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2020, 06:33:13 AM »
Rocky,
I think it was this one from the NY Times.  Cases spiked yesterday. 
I found another one from the Moscow Times with a cases graph in my search.

Not Just a Crisis: Coronavirus Is a Test for Putin’s Security State
The outbreak offers an opportunity to examine the capabilities of Russia’s expanding surveillance apparatus, and gives Vladimir Putin a chance to prove his indispensability.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/world/europe/coronavirus-russia-putin.html

Coronavirus in Russia: The Latest News | March 20
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/03/20/coronavirus-in-russia-the-latest-news-march-20-a69117

I see these links and raise you this one:

Why is Russia reporting so few COVID-19 cases?  Some say it's a cover-up
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread around the world, there are growing questions in Russia about the official number of cases that have been declared.

According to the count released by its health ministry, Russia currently has only 253 confirmed cases of the virus. That is vastly lower than in other major countries in Western Europe, where there are already thousands of cases.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/why-russia-reporting-few-covid-19-cases-cover-164300102--abc-news-topstories.html

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2020, 08:32:16 AM »
Not conspiracy cause its China, but Ive heard a number of plausible scenarios about China's role in it.

A) This came from a bio-weapons lab.

B) China withheld a lot of information, not the deaths or infections like people have said, but the disease's affects, the severity, other impacts...and further BLASTED their aggressive actions to world media knowing this will create hysteria and help cripple the world, firmly strengthening their position on the world stage.

It could have also come from a regular ol research lab. 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/mystery-surrounds-ouster-chinese-researchers-canadian-laboratory

Maybe it got out accidentally (rather than nefariously).

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/3/20/18260669/deadly-pathogens-escape-lab-smallpox-bird-flu

Maybe it leaked out somehow, and China did a facepalm and said "welp, we can't let the world know about this, otherwise they'll think we're not ready to be a global player."

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2020, 11:45:31 AM »
Not only Florida Man but elected Florida Official Man.

https://lakeokeechobeenews.com/government/okeechobee-county-commission-suggests-ways-to-combat-covid-19-virus/

One of the things that was pointed out in this interview with one of the foremost doctors who has studied the coronavirus said that the nasal passages and the nasal membranes are the coolest part of the body. That’s why the virus tends to go there until it then becomes healthy enough to go into the lungs.

“This sound really goofy, and it did to me too, but it works,” he explained. “Once the temperature reaches 136 degrees Fahrenheit, the virus falls apart, it disintegrates.

“I said how would you get the temperature up to 136 degrees? The answer was you use a blow dryer. You hold a blow dryer up to your face and you inhale through your nose and it kills all the viruses in your nose.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »
Not only Florida Man but elected Florida Official Man.

https://lakeokeechobeenews.com/government/okeechobee-county-commission-suggests-ways-to-combat-covid-19-virus/

One of the things that was pointed out in this interview with one of the foremost doctors who has studied the coronavirus said that the nasal passages and the nasal membranes are the coolest part of the body. That’s why the virus tends to go there until it then becomes healthy enough to go into the lungs.

“This sound really goofy, and it did to me too, but it works,” he explained. “Once the temperature reaches 136 degrees Fahrenheit, the virus falls apart, it disintegrates.

“I said how would you get the temperature up to 136 degrees? The answer was you use a blow dryer. You hold a blow dryer up to your face and you inhale through your nose and it kills all the viruses in your nose.

"At the March 20 meeting of the Okeechobee County Commissioners, Commissioner Bryant Culpepper referenced a program he said he saw on One American News Network about the coronavirus."

From the same folks who gave airtime to "Fauci created the virus".

MU82

• All American
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2020, 12:57:44 PM »
"At the March 20 meeting of the Okeechobee County Commissioners, Commissioner Bryant Culpepper referenced a program he said he saw on One American News Network about the coronavirus."

From the same folks who gave airtime to "Fauci created the virus".

Gotta love a network created because Fox News was too liberal.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2020, 01:33:31 PM »
Gotta love a network created because Fox News was too liberal.

"OAN — very good," Trump said. "Thank you very much, they treat me very nicely. Go ahead."

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 10:02:39 AM »
It could have also come from a regular ol research lab. 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/mystery-surrounds-ouster-chinese-researchers-canadian-laboratory

Maybe it got out accidentally (rather than nefariously).

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/3/20/18260669/deadly-pathogens-escape-lab-smallpox-bird-flu

Maybe it leaked out somehow, and China did a facepalm and said "welp, we can't let the world know about this, otherwise they'll think we're not ready to be a global player."

Welp, so much for that theory:

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 01:20:35 PM »

Welp, so much for that theory:

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

Hah, that article actually made me think that it was more likely that this came out of a lab.

There are a number of ways to mimic natural evolution in the lab. There is a whole field called "directed evolution" that harnesses and accelerates natural evolution to screen for desired traits.

That isn't a reason for why this wasn't engineered. The conspiracy theorists in me says, but...scientists know about directed evolution, so if scientists are adamant that such a thing does not exist, it must mean they are covering something up.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 07:11:53 PM »
Here’s one.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 07:30:47 PM »
The Houston Astros created the virus to avoid a season of banging trash cans, boos, and bean balls.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2020, 07:59:55 PM »
The Houston Astros created the virus to avoid a season of banging trash cans, boos, and bean balls.

I was thinking that yesterday how they caught a break.  Every day the MLB season is delayed is one less day they'll be heckled.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2020, 09:04:08 PM »
Here’s one.

Actually, Hillary started the COVID plot in Benghazi.

For the R's here, I'm just kidding. Don't demand another investigation. You'll look stupid stupider
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 09:06:51 PM by Jockey »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2020, 09:17:26 PM »
Here’s one.

Nice to see they have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2020, 10:00:17 PM »

For the R's here, I'm just kidding. Don't demand another investigation. You'll look stupid stupider

Actually, the Trump and the Russians started it to get Trump re-elected.

For the Ds here, I’m just kidding. Don’t demand another investigation. You’ll just look stupid, er, stupider.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2020, 11:06:53 PM »

Wrong! It was in a pizza parlor. Jeesh.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2020, 11:09:26 PM »
No one is thinking about who killed Epstein anymore, just saying.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2020, 11:12:36 PM »
No one is thinking about who killed Epstein anymore, just saying.

Pretty sure it was Barbarino ... though Horshack's alibi is pretty weak.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2020, 09:06:18 AM »

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2020, 09:08:05 AM »

Solid Nads, solid, aina?

Nothing like a fresh outta the shrink wrap pair of underwear to cradle the jewels, eh Doc?

Death on call

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2020, 11:48:28 AM »

Soros I assume?
Oh, no, Bill Gates I see. A new bogeyman.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2020, 11:55:24 AM »
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1244603999707443200
"Congress should subpoena Dr. Doom Fauci's phone records and see how many times he has called Hillary in the past 60 days."

feedback