[Today at 05:53:49 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: College Football is back  (Read 129081 times)

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
Re: College Football is back
« Reply #500 on: November 26, 2019, 06:49:58 PM »
Low, but for a person that has an interest in watching it...matters to them...right?  The stadium has no lights, the game went to 2OT, you could hardly see at the end of the game. 

Sunset was 4:26pm, the game ended at 4:38pm with fans complaining you could not see the action at that point.  Player safety etc.

Such a shame that those students have to care about something like the earth. They need to respect the sporting event!
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #501 on: November 26, 2019, 07:15:12 PM »
OSU moves to number one after beating Penn State...committee must have thought PSU was pretty decent.   8-)
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #502 on: November 26, 2019, 09:15:11 PM »
OSU moves to number one after beating Penn State...committee must have thought PSU was pretty decent.   8-)

That's not how it works.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #503 on: November 26, 2019, 09:23:57 PM »
That's not how it works.

I guess you should ignore what the committee said in particular of why they moved OSU ahead of LSU and their comments about Penn State....apparently someone forgot to tell them how it works.

“They're obviously both very good on the offensive side. And this week the committee felt that that win over Penn State again solidified that Ohio State's a little better on the defensive side of the ball."
-CFP Selection Committee Chair Rob Mullens

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #504 on: November 28, 2019, 09:52:26 PM »
SEC officials trying out for the NFL tonight.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #505 on: November 29, 2019, 02:43:17 PM »
Virginia ends the 15 year losing streak to Virginia Tech. Crowd storms the field. QB, Bryce Perkins gets jumped by Sam Hauser on the field.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #506 on: November 29, 2019, 03:04:36 PM »
Virginia ends the 15 year losing streak to Virginia Tech. Crowd storms the field. QB, Bryce Perkins gets jumped by Sam Hauser on the field.

I saw that but didn’t recognize Hauser until you mentioned it.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #507 on: November 29, 2019, 03:14:01 PM »
Such a shame that those students have to care about something like the earth. They need to respect the sporting event!

Yes, because no one else cares about the earth....all they are doing is passing more people off which essentially diminishes them and isolates their cause because of stupid tactics.  Very productive...so smart.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #508 on: November 29, 2019, 03:29:44 PM »
Yes, because no one else cares about the earth....all they are doing is passing more people off which essentially diminishes them and isolates their cause because of stupid tactics.  Very productive...so smart.

Lol. Dumbasses like yourself keep talking about it though. Mission accomplished.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #509 on: November 29, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »
So, Nebraska and TCU both lost. No bowl game. 5-7.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #510 on: November 29, 2019, 07:57:10 PM »

Sam's accustomed to riding the backs of better athletes.

(Relax ... it's a joke)

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #511 on: November 29, 2019, 08:54:10 PM »
Gameday here. Holla
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #512 on: November 30, 2019, 09:10:26 AM »
Lol. Dumbasses like yourself keep talking about it though. Mission accomplished.

Exposing their stupid actions, not what they stood for...dumbass.

The entire movement now is going under a rebranding they have lost their message so badly.  This is how badly the boy who cried wolf approach they have taken has failed.

https://adage.com/article/industry-insights/renaming-climate-change-can-new-name-finally-make-us-take-action/2218821

Dumbass

MU82

• All American
« Reply #513 on: November 30, 2019, 11:32:05 AM »

The entire movement now is going under a rebranding they have lost their message so badly.  This is how badly the boy who cried wolf approach they have taken has failed.

https://adage.com/article/industry-insights/renaming-climate-change-can-new-name-finally-make-us-take-action/2218821

Dumbass

Politics
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #514 on: November 30, 2019, 11:42:58 AM »
I could use some cash for the holidays cheeks. Where should I put my money today? Since you’ve never got a college football pick wrong, ever.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #515 on: November 30, 2019, 12:00:58 PM »

Dumbass

More brainless pablum. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #516 on: November 30, 2019, 01:45:25 PM »
Harbaugh getting humiliated again.

Even Wojo has beaten Whiskey 3 outta the last 5
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #517 on: November 30, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
Kicking a FG to cut the lead to 42-19 was embarrassing.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #518 on: November 30, 2019, 04:47:02 PM »
Iron Bowl is a shootout. That Waddle is sure fast.
-Bill Walton

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #519 on: November 30, 2019, 05:21:12 PM »
Why, because it has been forever?  Bama plays Minnesota...who wins?  Bama, going away.

Uw Madison extension beats Minnesota this week.

Taking candy from a baby....just giving you all wins week after week after week.

8-)

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #520 on: November 30, 2019, 05:22:32 PM »

Taking candy from a baby....just giving you all wins week after week after week.

8-)

Why would that be? Top 7 team PSU couldn’t beat MN. Non-top-7 WI is annihilating MN.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #521 on: November 30, 2019, 05:43:45 PM »
Why would that be? Top 7 team PSU couldn’t beat MN. Non-top-7 WI is annihilating MN.

Because last time I checked matchups matter...just like in basketball.  How many upsets have I given you guys this year straight up, not even the points?

Packers at Cowboys
Iowa over Minnesota
Minny over Penn State
Ravens over Patriots
Wisconsin over Minnesota
Etc etc

Matchups matter.  Always have, and always will.  A over B, B over C, doesn’t mean A over C.   Sports isn’t that easy. 

Candy from a baby

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #522 on: November 30, 2019, 05:52:33 PM »
Because last time I checked matchups matter...just like in basketball.  How many upsets have I given you guys this year straight up, not even the points?

Packers at Cowboys
Iowa over Minnesota
Minny over Penn State
Ravens over Patriots
Wisconsin over Minnesota
Etc etc

Matchups matter.  Always have, and always will.  A over B, B over C, doesn’t mean A over C.   Sports isn’t that easy. 

Candy from a baby

Lol. You came on here and told us you wouldn’t bet your son...after the Packers and Cowboys game had ended. Just like you came on here predicting SJU volleyball over Marquette...after the game had ended. Let us all how at the feet of the all knowing Cheeks!

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #523 on: November 30, 2019, 06:01:28 PM »
Lol. You came on here and told us you wouldn’t bet your son...after the Packers and Cowboys game had ended. Just like you came on here predicting SJU volleyball over Marquette...after the game had ended. Let us all how at the feet of the all knowing Cheeks!

I told you a week before the game Packers jd the edge over the Cowboys...nice try.  Everyone here disagreed, everyone.

As for MU vs SJU, no idea who won or lost. 

Here was my post...Sept 30th, 6 days before the game and why the Packers had the edge.

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=58916.msg1159300#msg1159300

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:08:12 PM by Cheeks »

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #524 on: November 30, 2019, 06:20:43 PM »
I told you a week before the game Packers jd the edge over the Cowboys...nice try.  Everyone here disagreed, everyone.

As for MU vs SJU, no idea who won or lost. 

Here was my post...Sept 30th, 6 days before the game and why the Packers had the edge.

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=58916.msg1159300#msg1159300

Christ, what an a--h---

feedback