[April 28, 2024, 09:55:19 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer  (Read 124945 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer
« Reply #625 on: March 13, 2023, 08:41:00 AM »
I live in Spartan territory.   I have gotten that question dozens of times.   And heard their versions of the story, which is even more interesting.

Don't hold out on us, tower ...
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #626 on: March 13, 2023, 08:42:55 AM »
C'mon man, last time I looked...Tyler was white. This isn't about race, hey?

If you say so.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #627 on: March 13, 2023, 08:56:27 AM »
Don't hold out on us, tower ...
Suffice to say that Joey is not a fan favorite.  And, like with so many things, the stories get better with time.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #628 on: March 13, 2023, 09:01:12 AM »
Reading this post again assures me that Heisie typed up all his thoughts and then for clicks headlined it as: "Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer"

The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

DavidBoone2inchesTaller

• Starter
« Reply #629 on: March 13, 2023, 11:15:39 AM »
Is it possible to request this thread about the "A Lot Brothers" be locked?

No offense, but I did not come out of retirement to spend time chatting/reading about Chucks or Shoots. When they transferred from MU, I was done with both of them.

Now if we play Shoots and MSU in the Second Round... I'm fine chatting/reading about him.

But now?!?!?!?! For the love of Saint Francis... why?!?!

DavidBoone2InchesTaller was a Senior Message Board Poster at MarquetteHoops.com for 17 yrs.. He made over 10,000 posts with an accuracy rate of 99.9%. Incredibly this means since 2006 he made less than 3 inaccurate statements, earning him the nickname "Top Gun Poster" among his peers.

• All American
« Reply #630 on: March 13, 2023, 11:17:07 AM »

No offense, but I did not come out of retirement to spend time chatting/reading about Chucks or Shoots. When they transferred from MU, I was done with both of them.

Now if we play Shoots and MSU in the Second Round... I'm fine chatting/reading about him.

Then don’t read it.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

nyg

• All American
« Reply #631 on: March 13, 2023, 11:25:55 AM »

Whatever you do after coming back, is don't go to the Superbar and read the 63 page Post MU Hauser thread.  You may find some intriguing facts, like Sam played 6 minutes for the Celtics last night and had two points and one rebound.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #632 on: March 13, 2023, 11:30:47 AM »
Whatever you do after coming back, is don't go to the Superbar and read the 63 page Post MU Hauser thread.  You may find some intriguing facts, like Sam played 6 minutes for the Celtics last night and had two points and one rebound.
Hermie/Gus/MUFINY has to have something to do to fill his time
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #633 on: March 13, 2023, 11:36:12 AM »
I'm 'bouts ready to puke that this thread has reemerged. I didn't give two sh*ts then and I don't give to sh*ts now. If we should happen to play Sir Shoots-A-Lot and Spartans, then at that time I will give No Quarter.

We just won the Big East Tournament, the Big East Regular Season, have the Big East player of the year, the National Coach of the Year, numerous other awards, a number 2 seed in the dance, a loaded roster for the future and a post reemerges about Sir Shoots-A-Lot and his older brother Sir Chucks-A-Lot?

WTF??? >:( >:( >:(
+1,000,000 these people are nuts

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #634 on: March 13, 2023, 11:37:03 AM »
Then don’t read it.
The fact it’s bumped is the annoyance in and of itself.

Hope that helped!

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

• All American
« Reply #636 on: March 13, 2023, 11:41:05 AM »

Hope that helped!

It’s easy to ignore topics. You are choosing not to.

panda

• All American
« Reply #637 on: March 13, 2023, 11:42:20 AM »

Hope that helped!

High volume scoop posters - "Why are we re hashing the Wojo debate for the one millionth time?!"

Also high volume scoop posters - "Did you see Joey's airball at the 16:43 mark in the first half of Michigan State's game against Oakland?!"

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #638 on: March 13, 2023, 11:43:14 AM »
Just give me a Chase Ross poster and I’ll be happy.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2023, 11:45:20 AM »
High volume scoop posters - "Why are we re hashing the Wojo debate for the one millionth time?!"

Also high volume scoop posters - "Did you see Joey's airball at the 16:43 mark in the first half of Michigan State's game against Oakland?!"
Nm. Great post.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:47:59 AM by 5DollarPitcher »

panda

• All American
« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2023, 11:47:36 AM »
Since Wojo has been fired how many dedicated threads have you seen specifically bumped about him. How many threads have reached 60+ pages tracking his every move?

I’ll hang up and listen.

To be fair, we could play MSU in round 2 so it is relevant at this point.

HOWEVA

I always think it's funny the same mopes complaining about Wojo conversation are the first to jump down Joey's throat at the smallest opportunity. Both are such tired topics on the board and up until this point, barely relevant during this awesome season.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2023, 11:50:06 AM »
To be fair, we could play MSU in round 2 so it is relevant at this point.

HOWEVA

I always think it's funny the same mopes complaining about Wojo conversation are the first to jump down Joey's throat at the smallest opportunity. Both are such tired topics on the board and up until this point, barely relevant during this awesome season.
Because it’s the last of the apologist Projos that have somehow convinced themselves that two kids specifically doomed Wojo’s career. If only they weren’t toxic and hadn’t transferred we would have won the Big East Title and BET (wait a second…). Not that he sucked on his own merits.

In their eyes, these posters are only “wrong” because of Sam and Joey so it feels good to relish in their failures as some sick form of revenge.

Can we just hope to beat MSU if we get matched up? Is that not enough?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:52:13 AM by 5DollarPitcher »

jfp61

• All American
« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2023, 11:51:46 AM »
Sam was good. I miss Sam.

I do not even think about Joey ever. Dude is an okay college basketball player. He should have played less the one year he was at Marquette, but wojo sucked at coaching so.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2023, 12:05:38 PM »
Joey Lovers: WHY CAN'T WE STOP TALKING ABOUT JOEY!?

Also Joey Lovers: I'M GOING TO YELL OVER AND OVER IN THE THREAD I'M CRYING IS SO ACTIVE!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #644 on: March 13, 2023, 12:09:24 PM »
MSU twitter: Joey is gonna get revenge on Marquette!

Current Marquette team re: Joey

Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #645 on: March 13, 2023, 12:28:34 PM »
MSU twitter: Joey is gonna get revenge on Marquette!

Current Marquette team re: Joey

Ha, this is probably the most accurate representation of it tbh

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #646 on: March 13, 2023, 12:36:32 PM »
Because it’s the last of the apologist Projos that have somehow convinced themselves that two kids specifically doomed Wojo’s career. If only they weren’t toxic and hadn’t transferred we would have won the Big East Title and BET (wait a second…). Not that he sucked on his own merits.

In their eyes, these posters are only “wrong” because of Sam and Joey so it feels good to relish in their failures as some sick form of revenge.

Can we just hope to beat MSU if we get matched up? Is that not enough?

This is spot on.  Wojo was garbage all on his own.  Just absolute garbage.  The funny thing is, the kind of team and culture that the Hausers presumably pined for at MU is exactly what we have now, though Joey would be a very poor fit on this team.  It’d be nice to whoop both him and Izzo, who punked us in the tourney back in ‘07 and always seemed to win recruiting battles when we went head-to-head with him over the last ten years.

As others have said, though, there’s no overlap between Joey and the current MU team.  The only people who’ll really care about this are Scoopers and a bland jock who, even when he’s in the studio at ESPN, still gets put on NIT duty instead of making the real tournament.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #647 on: March 13, 2023, 12:51:29 PM »
The ironic thing about them leaving is were forever spiteful because they blew up what was supposed to be the crowning year, though that year still would've had a bad x & o coach plus been canceled anyways. I guess you could say if they had just been happy we don't fall to bits in 19 and actually win the BE? That being said if they stay were likely not sitting here at 28-6 regular & tournament be champions + 2 seed right now.

I hated Joey up till this year because he & Sam likely blew up the best year we would've had in my lifetime. This year voids that because it ultimately lead to wojos firing and now I'm as apathetic about them as any other MU transfer.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 12:57:55 PM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #648 on: March 13, 2023, 12:54:24 PM »
The ironic thing about them leaving is were forever spiteful because they blew up what was supposed to be the crowning year, though that year still would've had a bad x & o coach plus been canceled anyways. I guess you could say if they had just been happy we don't fall to bits in 19 and actually win the BE? That being said if they stay were likely not sitting here at 28-6 regular & tournament be champions + 2 seed right now.

I hated Joey up till this year because he & Sam likely blew up the best year we would've had in my lifetime. This year voids that because it ultimately lead to wojos foreign and now I'm as apathetic about them as any other MU transfer.
Incredible character development. Bravo.

Once you accept that a Wojo team was doomed to accomplish NOTHING whether he had Joey, Sam, or Lebron James, that’s when you can let this pathetic crap go and stop embarrassing yourself.

Holly Ellenson is my Mom

• Walk-On
« Reply #649 on: March 13, 2023, 12:56:50 PM »
Wait, are we talking about people who didn't love Wojo's system? My brother has something to say about that!