[Today at 09:41:55 AM]

Big East 23-24 NCAA and NIT Results by cheebs09
[Today at 09:36:47 AM]

Pep Band/Cheerleaders by TallTitan34
[Today at 09:22:48 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Bob "Big Daddy" Wild
[Today at 08:40:12 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Fiserv Forum Thoughts  (Read 52028 times)

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
Re: Fiserv Forum Thoughts
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2018, 07:54:06 PM »
*Traditional Cream Ale

Can you drink this beer anywhere or is it only a backyard brew. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2018, 08:00:17 PM »

Comes with free Disney tickets.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2018, 08:04:03 PM »

Hoopaloop Hefeweizen is the backyard brew.

mujivitz06

• Team Captain
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2018, 08:17:29 PM »
2) Been at a couple bucks games and those have been pretty busy, concourse is busy but manageable. It will definitely be a planning game to know when to leave seats for bathroom/beer runs.
9) Yep, elevators are the only other options besides the escalators, if Im not mistaken

I took the stairs. Not waiting around for that elevator.

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2018, 08:24:44 PM »
Hoopaloop Hefeweizen is the backyard brew.

I think Hoopaloop Hefeweizen and What's A Chicos White Cream Ale are really the same beer.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
I think Hoopaloop Hefeweizen and What's A Chicos White Cream Ale are really the same beer.

I believe it’s a Crean Ale.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2018, 08:42:43 PM »

It's aged five years.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2018, 09:32:34 PM »
Y'all are ticklin' my funny bone!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2018, 09:23:10 AM »

Same beer, but different bottles.  Or different beers in the same bottle.  Either metaphor works.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2018, 11:32:06 AM »
Hoopaloop Hefeweizen is the backyard summit brew.
There
Goal is National Championship

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2018, 01:32:08 PM »
Very much looking forward to going to the Jan. 20 Providence game with a total of 13 family and friends from NC, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit and Milwaukee.

But there is a 0.00% chance that I will pay $11 or $12 for a pint of mediocre (or worse) beer. I will be happy to wait a couple hours to quaff a malt beverage at an establishment outside the arena. It's not a matter of "afford," it's a matter of principle. Many arenas/teams actually are lowering the price of beer. $12 for a Leinie? Really? Hard pass!

I have been to many arenas and prices are high everywhere. Don't disagree with your frustration, but that's the way it is. As long as people pay they will raise until people stop paying. Based on the lines at events I go to don't I would not expect prices to come down. Pre gaming may be your best option!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2018, 01:51:26 PM »
I have been to many arenas and prices are high everywhere. Don't disagree with your frustration, but that's the way it is. As long as people pay they will raise until people stop paying. Based on the lines at events I go to don't I would not expect prices to come down. Pre gaming may be your best option!

I didn't express any frustration at all in my comment, and I still have none. I simply won't buy the beer. Hell, I'll be searchin' out the bubblers so I don't even have to buy a $5 water.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2018, 01:54:08 PM »
***Check your bank statements!***

I was double charged for two food items on Tuesday. Saw it in my account and contacted my bank. They put me in touch with this number at the Fiserv Forum: (414) 227-0504 and I spoke to someone in the food service office. They assured me they would get the charges corrected, but from talking to some staff that night, it sounds like this is a common occurrence.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »

I was double charged for two food items on Tuesday. Saw it in my account and contacted my bank. They put me in touch with this number at the Fiserv Forum: (414) 227-0504 and I spoke to someone in the food service office. They assured me they would get the charges corrected, but from talking to some staff that night, it sounds like this is a common occurrence.

Nice.

Reason #602 to not buy a thing when we go there!

McLintock

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2018, 02:18:32 PM »

This is good information to have.  After reading this, I now recall I had to swipe my card twice at each stand I stopped at because the systems were 'slow'...

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2018, 02:26:59 PM »
I don't carry around a lot of cash.  But I just don't trust the process (TM) at places like Miller Park, etc. so I always stop by the ATM before heading to games.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2018, 04:39:12 PM »
Cash is still King in BrewCity's world.   :D
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2018, 05:50:16 PM »
Can we start another board on Scoop - "MU Cheapskates"?

Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

source?

• All American
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2018, 10:54:08 PM »
Same beer, but different bottles.  Or different beers in the same bottle.  Either metaphor works.

Same beer, same bottle, different labels.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2018, 09:56:34 AM »
Same beer, same bottle, different labels.
Less water / more water?
Goal is National Championship

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2018, 10:00:56 AM »
Less water / more water?

Doesn't matter.... the bottle's been out in the sunlight way too long.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2018, 08:53:53 AM »
Random thoughts:

1) I really enjoy the additional stats on the scoreboard. Also enjoy the team stats on the corner boards.
2) The lower bowl concourse was nearly impassable at halftime and it’s a pretty thin crowd tonight. It’s going to be bad when there is a full house.
3) Please turn off the mic near the student section. The girl who is yelling “ooooon you” after a foul sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Also at some point the wrong word is going to be yelled.
4) The tops of the student section are tarped off for smaller crowds I assume. Smart play. Looks less empty.
5) The tunnel from the parking garage to the arena is fantastic.
6) I liked the DJ pregame. Not a big fan of the occasional music during the game. Maybe that was just a mistake. Also he needs a better name than DJ Snack Pack.
7) Intros were nice but disappointing they can’t turn off all the lights with the open concourses.
8) I didn’t think I would like the in game hosts during timeouts but they were pretty good.
9) Am I right in that there is only one escalator between the upper and lower level?  No other options other than elevators?  Dislike if so.
10) Excellent food and drink options everywhere.
11) Pretty cool they have a little handicapped seating platform behind the MU bench. Usually these spots are up high.
12) I enjoy the radio feed being played on the concourse.
13) New banners are sharp.
14) Overall, big fan of the place. I look forward to many games here.

I thought they improved a lot of my issues for the UMBC game!  Some may have just been because it was a preseason game.

1) Main scoreboard looked awesome with the team logos, however, those corner boards are still ugly and need more stats.
3) Still have to turn off that crowd/band mic.  Definitely heard a "Matt Heldt sucks chant going through the PA"
6) DJ is still botching the player intros.  He at least had WTSHNN queued up after the opening video but it was the slow beginning and not the muscle of the song.
7) Curtains for the player intros made it dark.  Much better!
9) The stairwells were an excellent option.  Shout out to those who suggested them.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2018, 08:59:35 AM »
That was me on the stairways. It's so easy!!

Marquette still can't get the starting lineup music correct. Very disappointing.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2018, 09:02:16 AM »
I thought they improved a lot of my issues for the UMBC game!  Some may have just been because it was a preseason game.

1) Main scoreboard looked awesome with the team logos, however, those corner boards are still ugly and need more stats.
3) Still have to turn off that crowd/band mic.  Definitely heard a "Matt Heldt sucks chant going through the PA"
6) DJ is still botching the player intros.  He at least had WTSHNN queued up after the opening video but it was the slow beginning and not the muscle of the song.

6B) Team comes out for their last warmup pre tip, the DJ plays over Ring Out Ahoya. Game ends and the DJ plays right over Ring Out Ahoya.

Is he not communicating with the game ops staff? It's really bad.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2018, 09:09:32 AM »
6B) Team comes out for their last warmup pre tip, the DJ plays over Ring Out Ahoya. Game ends and the DJ plays right over Ring Out Ahoya.

Is he not communicating with the game ops staff? It's really bad.
That better be fix by Saturday. I don't think it's that hard.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton