[Today at 12:55:56 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[Today at 12:26:40 PM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[April 29, 2024, 10:20:04 PM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by tower912
[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: New Arena Ticket Update  (Read 192986 times)

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Re: New Arena Ticket Update
« Reply #600 on: August 20, 2018, 06:54:07 PM »
Yeah, I did that Fevo thing a few days ago, but never got a ticket per se.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #601 on: August 20, 2018, 07:05:10 PM »
Yeah, I did that Fevo thing a few days ago, but never got a ticket per se.
Think it said the day or two befor by email.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #602 on: August 20, 2018, 07:42:42 PM »
Think it said the day or two befor by email.

Will the Poke stand be open?

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #603 on: August 22, 2018, 08:11:45 AM »
Sunday, Aug. 26 the public is invited to attned the ribbon-cutting ceremony, which begins at 12 p.m. on the plaza outside of Fiserv Forum. Several Bucks players including Giannis Antetokounmpo, Eric Bledsoe and Donte DiVincenzo will be at the ceremony along with Bucks alumni Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Vin Baker and Michael Redd.

Former Bucks owner Sen. Herb Kohl will be honored with the dedication of Herb Kohl Way.

In addition to Bucks staff and city leaders, NBA commissioner Adam Silver will also be at the event.

The world’s largest welcome mat, measuring 92-feet long by 24-feet wide, will also be unveiled outside of Fiserv Forum to welcome the community into its new home.

Following the ribbon cutting, Fiserv Forum will hold an Open House for the community to get its first look inside the arena. Visitors will be able to go on self-guided tours of the venue to see the atrium, the arena bowl, BMO Cluba, Mezzanine Club, Panorama Club, main concourse, upper concourse and suite level. This will also be the first time the community can experience Fiserv Forum’s dynamic, locally-focused food and beverage program, MKEat, as concession stands throughout the arena will be operational during the event. The Bucks Pro Shop locations inside Fiserv Forum will also be open.

Admission into the Fiserv Forum Open House and Fourth Annual Bucks Summer Block Party presented by Klement’s is free, but visitors planning to attend need to claim their free ticket. Fans can manage their tickets and use them for entry via the free Bucks app.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #604 on: August 22, 2018, 08:38:49 AM »
Say what you want about these New Yorkers but they don't half @$$ anything.  It's an open house / block party in August and they have Giannis, Kareem and Adam Silver there. 

I think as MU fans, we are going to be very lucky / happy / spoiled for the first few years.  The gameday experience is going to be through the roof.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

DienerTime34

• All American
« Reply #605 on: August 22, 2018, 11:33:15 AM »
Say what you want about these New Yorkers but they don't half @$$ anything.  It's an open house / block party in August and they have Giannis, Kareem and Adam Silver there. 

I think as MU fans, we are going to be very lucky / happy / spoiled for the first few years.  The gameday experience is going to be through the roof.

They don't half-butt anything related to the new stadium! Personnel decisions & player contracts though...

Smokin' Jae

• Team Captain
« Reply #606 on: August 22, 2018, 11:46:39 AM »

There's no doubt they've done some really good things as an organization, the re-branding and the building of the arena being the two that stick out the most to me. However, they have absolutely no clue when it comes to having a pulse on the Milwaukee community, east coast elite used to doing things the east coast way, rubs a lot of people wrong in the midwest.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #607 on: August 22, 2018, 12:25:24 PM »
Let me know when they get Giannis’ brothers.....then it will be a star studded event.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #608 on: August 22, 2018, 02:02:55 PM »
There's no doubt they've done some really good things as an organization, the re-branding and the building of the arena being the two that stick out the most to me. However, they have absolutely no clue when it comes to having a pulse on the Milwaukee community, east coast elite used to doing things the east coast way, rubs a lot of people wrong in the midwest.

Agreed.  I just think from a fan's standpoint a lot of those issues will fly over the general fan's head.   And as a Marquette fan, we get the best of both worlds --- superb game experience with our preferred coach and GM, Wojo. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #609 on: August 22, 2018, 02:16:24 PM »
Agreed.  I just think from a fan's standpoint a lot of those issues will fly over the general fan's head.   And as a Marquette fan, we get the best of both worlds --- superb game experience with our preferred coach and GM, Wojo.

Ask Bill Scholl if we got the best of both worlds while the lease was being negotiated.
Have some patience, FFS.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #610 on: August 22, 2018, 02:47:55 PM »
Ask Bill Scholl if we got the best of both worlds while the lease was being negotiated.

Something I'm sure you will dwell on when you're at the Kansas State game come December.  Or maybe instead you'll enjoy beer being delivered to your seats via app, shorter concession lines, more TVs in the concourse, many more bathrooms, improved food offering and super fast wifi so you post on Scoop.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #611 on: August 22, 2018, 09:36:56 PM »
Something I'm sure you will dwell on when you're at the Kansas State game come December.  Or maybe instead you'll enjoy beer being delivered to your seats via app, shorter concession lines, more TVs in the concourse, many more bathrooms, improved food offering and super fast wifi so you post on Scoop.

Coors Light being deliverable to my seat is a -100 on the Thunderdome scale.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #612 on: August 22, 2018, 09:49:51 PM »
Coors Light being deliverable to my seat is a -100 on the Thunderdome scale.

I’m guessing Coors Light gets the branding recognition but you’re able to order any of the regular tap selections.  You might not be able to get some of the premium craft selections but I bet it’s a good 10-12 options. 

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #613 on: August 22, 2018, 10:22:39 PM »
I’m guessing Coors Light gets the branding recognition but you’re able to order any of the regular tap selections.  You might not be able to get some of the premium craft selections but I bet it’s a good 10-12 options.

Miller Lite
Coors Light
Coors Banquet
Miller High Life
Miller High Life Light
Leinekugels Berry Weiss
Mike’s Hard Lemonade
Foster’s
Red Dog Light
Keystone Ice
Drip Tray Surprise

Which one am I missing?
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #614 on: August 22, 2018, 11:21:41 PM »
Ice House
Lite Ice

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #615 on: August 22, 2018, 11:22:42 PM »
That Red Dog Light, tho...

erubiel

• Walk-On
« Reply #616 on: August 23, 2018, 07:11:39 AM »
Miller Lite
Coors Light
Coors Banquet
Miller High Life
Miller High Life Light
Leinekugels Berry Weiss
Mike’s Hard Lemonade
Foster’s
Red Dog Light
Keystone Ice
Drip Tray Surprise

Which one am I missing?

Red, White, and Blue

eroc830

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #617 on: August 23, 2018, 08:49:19 AM »

Do we know if MU will also let you order beers from your seat or is that just the Bucks?  Also, if beer sales cut off at the 10 minute mark of the second half is the cutoff when my order is placed or when the beer is delivered? 

GOO

• All American
« Reply #618 on: August 23, 2018, 09:12:56 AM »
Do we know if MU will also let you order beers from your seat or is that just the Bucks?  Also, if beer sales cut off at the 10 minute mark of the second half is the cutoff when my order is placed or when the beer is delivered?

I know your joking, but I'd hope that they keep some of the restaurants/beer places open for gathering after the game.  Isn't the goal to keep people in the building more and buying more? At the BC, of course, you couldn't purchase a water on the way out as everyplace seemed to close as soon as they could.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #619 on: August 23, 2018, 11:13:33 AM »
I know your joking, but I'd hope that they keep some of the restaurants/beer places open for gathering after the game.  Isn't the goal to keep people in the building more and buying more? At the BC, of course, you couldn't purchase a water on the way out as everyplace seemed to close as soon as they could.

Yep, the new "Courtside Club" is way out of our price range now, but in the olden days, I thought they would have made a lot of money if they had kept it open after the game.  It would have also taken the pressure off of poor Joe True, who tried to greet everyone by name as the thousands filed through there as a shortcut out of the building.
Have some patience, FFS.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #620 on: August 23, 2018, 11:54:27 AM »

They are building the brewery in the plaza.  Often liquor laws and/or NBA guidelines require fans to clear out as they have restricted times to serve.  Friday's seems to be open at Miller Park, maybe because they have a separate, controlled entrance/exit?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #621 on: August 23, 2018, 07:58:47 PM »

•View the largest center hung scoreboard in the country

I resemble that remark.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #622 on: August 23, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
I resemble that remark.
In your dreams.  ::)

Boston Warrior

• Starter
« Reply #623 on: August 23, 2018, 09:11:13 PM »
Marquette is lucky to have the Bucks and fiserv name and build the new arena...

To say Marquette had a hard time negotiating is saying we’re born on 3rd base and making it home.

The Forum will be a great place for Marquette going forward.

Any hardship that the ad and the president endures is part of the job and not some heroic effort.

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
« Reply #624 on: August 24, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
Bucks said there are over 40,000 people with tickets for the open house on Sunday. What are the numbers looking like for Wednesday?