[Today at 12:21:27 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: We can do better. We need to. All MU fans  (Read 16777 times)

CreanLover

• Walk-On
Re: We can do better. We need to. All MU fans
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2016, 08:08:13 AM »
Seriously, what is wrong with you people?  And how do comments like this make you any better than Chicos?
Because I am not pretending to be an African American from Madison?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2016, 08:34:09 AM »
Methinks it is merely mockery for chicas trying to grab attention again.

Then stop giving it to him.

And again, show some compassion.  Even if he is playing us, being nice to people isn't really a bad thing.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2016, 08:37:04 AM »
Seriously, what is wrong with you people?  And how do comments like this make you any better than Chicos?

My sentiments exactly. No wonder this site is called MUScoop. The mods need a pretty big scooper to clean up the "personal SH!T" that some take offense to here. As he said he is not coming back; so let's end it.

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2016, 08:52:56 AM »
And how, does "the girlfriend's" husband feel about this? I'm trying to recall a stranger thread in the glorious history of muscopp.

This is PRN, by the way. I'm having password issues. Also, my girlfriend from junior high just found out she has clyamydia and I'm a bit of a wreck.

My wife's brother is divorced.  His ex remarried and to this day not only are he and his ex still close, but the new husband and him are best friends.  You make it sound like it is difficult or even strange to be friends.  This concept happens daily.  How many wives do you know that are quite good friends with their husband's ex wife?  Countless times.  What do you know about any of this situation, anyway?

Your second sentence is appalling.  PRN, you should be ban hammered for a little while for such a low blow. 

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2016, 08:56:43 AM »
My wife knew how much I loved her, but she knows even more how much I love her....many years of marriage, two children, rock solid.  My wife is also the best thing that ever happened to me.  She's been amazing in all of this and we saw my girlfriend when she was sick the first bout of cancer.  When you have a rock solid relationship built on trust and love, this stuff doesn't get in the way at all.

No need to defend it.  Sorry for you loss.  Four years is a long time and assuming you remained friends years later, the pain must be strong.  It should be no surprise at some of the people here that are lacking in compassion and sympathy.  Cowardly.  Keep God close to you and you will find your way.  Remember your friend, and keep your family closest to you during these times.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2016, 10:36:43 AM »
How many wives do you know that are quite good friends with their husband's ex wife?  Countless times. 

Off the top of my head, none.

Maybe it's a California "thing".

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2016, 10:40:13 AM »
No need to defend it.  Sorry for you loss.  Four years is a long time and assuming you remained friends years later, the pain must be strong.  It should be no surprise at some of the people here that are lacking in compassion and sympathy.  Cowardly.  Keep God close to you and you will find your way.  Remember your friend, and keep your family closest to you during these times.

Chicos, you stayed off the site for what, 8 hours? And then start a message thread between you and...you. This feels like watching someone's online personae completely unravel.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:14:05 AM by Babybluejeans »

hyperhoopaloop

• Walk-On
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
Chicos, I hope you consider help or counseling.  No sarcasm or ill will intended here.  I am hoping the mods close the thread. 

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2016, 11:34:38 AM »
Truly sorry for your loss. Still don't like you.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:37:25 AM by BagpipingBoxer »
Maigh Eo for Sam

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2016, 12:07:42 PM »
[As Scoop's resident bridge-dwelling cynic, failing to speak up on this topic would be a gratuitous act of malfeasance.]

If I should ever happen to post on Scoop at some point that my wife just offered me the opportunity for a threesome with her and one of my ex-girlfriends of her choice, at that moment all of you will then know that your very existence is merely the creation of my subconscious.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2016, 12:59:32 PM »

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2016, 01:23:44 PM »
Ok chicos you have said your peace (as delusional and warped as that is) now please go away. It would appear a few people care, maybe, the rest of us dont.  Your recent honeybadger rants and lies and this latest babble only reinforces to me, and I am sure most others why u are almost universally disliked on this board.  Quite frankly, you ruin it.  I dont know what your issues are, im sure it would take a phd in psychiatry to even begin to...
Nevertheless, seems you came on to attempt to explain and only further perpetuated what you are. 
Moderators please ban this scourge.
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2016, 02:37:34 PM »
Because I am not pretending to be an African American from Madison?

totally agree with chick-you guys are brutal.  honeybadger and all the others were NOT chicos.  it was a troll trying to sound like him so you guys would think it was him.  so unless you know for sure, which you don't, knock it off!  i spoke to him specifically about those posts and they weren't him-why would he lie to me as he has no plans trying to get back on the board.  he knows one little slip or msg that comes across the wrong way, he'll get bombed-not worth his or anyone's time.  you guys who are gloating, thinking karma and all that b.s., fine, hope ya feel better
don't...don't don't don't don't

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2016, 02:45:44 PM »
totally agree with chick-you guys are brutal.  honeybadger and all the others were NOT chicos.  it was a troll trying to sound like him so you guys would think it was him.  so unless you know for sure, which you don't, knock it off!  i spoke to him specifically about those posts and they weren't him-why would he lie to me as he has no plans trying to get back on the board.  he knows one little slip or msg that comes across the wrong way, he'll get bombed-not worth his or anyone's time.  you guys who are gloating, thinking karma and all that b.s., fine, hope ya feel better

Are you familiar with the concept of occam's razor?

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

Here we have two hypotheses:

1) After being banned, Chicos created another screen name, as he has admitted to doing many times in the past, to continue the exact same types of political discussions he never could resist.

2) A different forum member, with no vested interest in doing so, created another screen name and tried to sound like Chicos pretending to be an African American in Madison, because he wanted other people to think he was Chicos, for no reason.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2016, 02:46:36 PM »
Why can't we all just fookin' get along, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2016, 02:53:37 PM »

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

1) After being banned, Chicos created another screen name, as he has admitted to doing many times in the past, to continue the exact same types of political discussions he never could resist.

2) A different forum member, with no vested interest in doing so, created another screen name and tried to sound like Chicos pretending to be an African American in Madison, because he wanted other people to think he was Chicos, for no reason.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2016, 02:54:08 PM »
Mods please lock this thread!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2016, 03:00:57 PM »

fine-you can go with that if it makes you feel better. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

CreanLover

• Walk-On
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2016, 03:13:09 PM »
Mods please lock this thread!
Why? Don't read it.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2016, 03:40:04 PM »
Or just "Report to moderator" and express your concerns.  Very simple. 

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »
Merritts' is in the 'GIF zone', simply nailing it.  please don't lock it, i want to see what's next.   

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2016, 04:32:39 PM »
Or just "Report to moderator" and express your concerns.  Very simple.

Meh... better off pissing in the wind.  I've been reporting Topper and Rocky for years but nothing ever happens.

Maybe if we all start reporting Rocky and Topper's posts with regularity we can finally get some action.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

brandx

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2016, 04:39:04 PM »
Meh... better off pissing in the wind.  I've been reporting Topper and Rocky for years but nothing ever happens.

Maybe if we all start reporting Rocky and Topper's posts with regularity we can finally get some action.

My vote is for Benny for Moderator Emeritus

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2016, 04:57:43 PM »

Are you kidding me!?  We take those very seriously.  In fact, last time you reported one of us, we banned FIVE users with less than 20 posts!

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2016, 05:08:20 PM »
Are you kidding me!?  We take those very seriously.  In fact, last time you reported one of us, we banned FIVE users with less than 20 posts!

Read it again,  Rocky,  the posters he was reporting were Rocky and Topper.
Have some patience, FFS.

feedback