collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Uncle Rico

Quote from: We R Final Four on December 26, 2024, 04:27:00 PMhttps://www.wissports.net/news_article/show/1310818

Some guys we have interest in playing in the Quon today, tomorrow, Sat.

What a worldly experience they'll get.
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

4everwarriors

Quote from: tower912 on December 26, 2024, 04:45:42 PMWould not feel safe going to watch.



I got my boyz here ta protect yo asses, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Newsdreams

Quote from: 4everwarriors on December 26, 2024, 07:39:50 PMI got my boyz here ta protect yo asses, hey?
Sadist dentists? No, thanks.
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers



wadesworld


MUWarrior4Life

Quote from: tower912 on December 26, 2024, 04:45:42 PMWould not feel safe going to watch.
And why is that? It's in Mequon

We R Final Four

Its the home of scared dentists.....you never know how they'll act if one finds themselves in the wrong hood...I mean cul-de-sac.


Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Newsdreams

Quote from: MUWarrior4Life on December 27, 2024, 01:33:33 PMAnd why is that? It's in Mequon
Dentists have serial killer profiles.
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers


4everwarriors

Quote from: We R Final Four on December 27, 2024, 02:45:15 PMIts the home of scared dentists.....you never know how they'll act if one finds themselves in the wrong hood...I mean cul-de-sac.


Yeah, we got our drills drawn and novocaine syringes loaded. Beware...we be packin', aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"



DoctorV

Phillips II looks good, really good.

Pretty excited about him, especially if he adds any bulk, which he surely will.

Next years class is awesome/exciting because you've got a speedy pure PG that apparently can defend (James), a tough 2G in the mold of Stevie (Stevens), a classic scoring high flying wing in Phillips, a stretch 4 sharpshooter (Miletic) and a Shaka style big in 7+ footer Clark.

Pretty much have an entire starting 5 covered with one class


K1 Lover

Quote from: DoctorV on December 27, 2024, 09:41:46 PMPhillips II looks good, really good.

Pretty excited about him, especially if he adds any bulk, which he surely will.

Next years class is awesome/exciting because you've got a speedy pure PG that apparently can defend (James), a tough 2G in the mold of Stevie (Stevens), a classic scoring high flying wing in Phillips, a stretch 4 sharpshooter (Miletic) and a Shaka style big in 7+ footer Clark.

Pretty much have an entire starting 5 covered with one class

Completely agree. Shaka's been absolutely cooking on the recruiting end and I'm quite excited/optimistic about what the next several years of MUBB will look like, as the pool of 2026 targets includes plenty of studs too.

Only thing is that Phillips will almost certainly redshirt next season. Given the large recruiting classes and focus on development, it seems like Shaka's intent on having at least 1-2 guys go that route each year. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Newsdreams

Quote from: K1 Lover on December 28, 2024, 03:15:11 AMCompletely agree. Shaka's been absolutely cooking on the recruiting end and I'm quite excited/optimistic about what the next several years of MUBB will look like, as the pool of 2026 targets includes plenty of studs too.

Only thing is that Phillips will almost certainly redshirt next season. Given the large recruiting classes and focus on development, it seems like Shaka's intent on having at least 1-2 guys go that route each year. But hey, I'm not complaining.
I don't know, he hasn't gotten an Aircraft Carrier yet, weak.
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

tower912

With the caveat that they may all be very good eventually, but not instant impact.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

DoctorV

From what I'm seeing in that footage I'd be very surprised if Phillips redshirts.

Does he play against very weak competition? I don't know the HS circuits well.


Jables1604

Quote from: We R Final Four on December 27, 2024, 02:45:15 PMIts the home of scared dentists.....you never know how they'll act if one finds themselves in the wrong hood...I mean cul-de-sac.
Based on their posting history my guess is one or two of them would be quite comfortable in hoods...

We R Final Four

Quote from: K1 Lover on December 28, 2024, 03:15:11 AMCompletely agree. Shaka's been absolutely cooking on the recruiting end and I'm quite excited/optimistic about what the next several years of MUBB will look like, as the pool of 2026 targets includes plenty of studs too.

Only thing is that Phillips will almost certainly redshirt next season. Given the large recruiting classes and focus on development, it seems like Shaka's intent on having at least 1-2 guys go that route each year. But hey, I'm not complaining.
"Almost certainly redshirts"?
There may be a redshirt here and there.....I would be shocked if its  Michael.

WhiteTrash

Quote from: We R Final Four on December 28, 2024, 08:13:40 AM"Almost certainly redshirts"?
There may be a redshirt here and there.....I would be shocked if its  Michael.

These are the "problems" you wish for, right?

Elonsmusk

Quote from: DoctorV on December 27, 2024, 09:41:46 PMPhillips II looks good, really good.

Pretty excited about him, especially if he adds any bulk, which he surely will.

Next years class is awesome/exciting because you've got a speedy pure PG that apparently can defend (James), a tough 2G in the mold of Stevie (Stevens), a classic scoring high flying wing in Phillips, a stretch 4 sharpshooter (Miletic) and a Shaka style big in 7+ footer Clark.

Pretty much have an entire starting 5 covered with one class

Definitely an exciting class.  Watching Phillips in that 35 jersey - it's sure easy to see the similarity to KD - smooth, long, lanky, sneaky athletic, with a beautiful release on his jumper.

Previous topic - Next topic