[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: BULLS-BUCKS  (Read 54432 times)

MUrugger

• Starter
BULLS-BUCKS
« on: April 17, 2015, 12:05:24 AM »
Bulls won't take the Bucks lightly, but have every advantage and expectation of winning.  One of them for me is that JFB thrives on his familiar college floor.  Seems though that he has had tried too hard in MKE, leading to some of his more ordinary games. 
Great to see him finish with 21 pts. in the last game to carry a season average right at 20.0 ppg.
Bulls in 5.

MU82

• All American
Re: BULLS-BUCKS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 11:47:52 AM »
For the first round, it was good for Bulls to have won the #3 seed so they can play the Bucks, who should be a much easier out than the Wizards.

For the second round, though, the Bulls might have been better off as #4 seed so they could have played the Hawks instead of the Cavs.

Oh well ... can't have it both ways. Gotta win the first round before worrying about the Cavs.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Stronghold

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 11:53:59 AM »
Can I hope for a Bucks win with JFB scoring 55?

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 12:12:19 PM »
I think this better situates the Bulls against Cleveland. I mean most these guys live in the north shore suburbs so it's about as far to the Bradley as it is to the UC (time wise) and the considerable amount of time and energy saved on traveling will be useful in the next round.  Not to mention the Bradley is a cost saving opportunity for the less well off post college Bulls fans to see the Bulls play in the playoffs for half price
Maigh Eo for Sam

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 12:14:58 PM »
Bulls will win, but I expect the Bucks to represent. Bulls in 6.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 12:20:32 PM »
In recent years, the Bulls have struggled vs. Washington. I'd much rather play the Bucks. What a great time for Bucks fans. One of the truly fun teams to watch.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
I'm hoping the Bulls fall asleep for game 3.  I think that's the only chance for a win.  Just not enough scoring options on the team right now.  Jabari next year will help the cause and hopefully they resign Middleton and draft another shooter to stretch the floor.  The sign a guy like Robyn Lopez (gross to say, but a good fit) to defend the paint and rebound and we'll be looking nice going forward.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 01:17:37 PM »
Bulls in 6.  They haven't been consistent enough this year to expect a 4 or 5 game series, IMO. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »
Bulls in 6.  They haven't been consistent enough this year to expect a 4 or 5 game series, IMO. 

They're finally getting healthy though. I hope they take out the Cavs. The Cavs are very beatable but the East is so weak. Would anybody from the East be a top 6 team is they played in the West? Maybe the Cavs. Maybe the Bulls if they would've stayed healthy.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

reinko

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 01:29:38 PM »
They're finally getting healthy though. I hope they take out the Cavs. The Cavs are very beatable but the East is so weak. Would anybody from the East be a top 6 team is they played in the West? Maybe the Cavs. Maybe the Bulls if they would've stayed healthy.

Entering the playoffs CLE is easily the 2nd best team in the league behind GSW, with SA 3rd, Clippers 4th then a bunch of fake title contenders like HOU, ATL, CHI...then the crap teams like DAL, NO, MKE, Nets...

Your LeBron hatred is clouding your vision Wades, and you know it.

WI inferiority Complexes

• Team Captain
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 01:46:58 PM »
sign a guy like Robyn Lopez (gross to say, but a good fit) to defend the paint and rebound and we'll be looking nice going forward.

unnatural carnal knowledge the Lopez sisters.  I can't stand to watch Brooke or Robyn.

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 02:11:37 PM »
Entering the playoffs CLE is easily the 2nd best team in the league behind GSW, with SA 3rd, Clippers 4th then a bunch of fake title contenders like HOU, ATL, CHI...then the crap teams like DAL, NO, MKE, Nets...

Never understood all the LeBron hatred. Why? Because he dared to move on after playing out his contract? He has never had problems with the law...seems like a great husband and father...and accommodates the media.

Yeah, what a dick. ::)

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
Bucks need to get one of the first 2 in Chicago to put da Fear of the Deer in the Suburban Milwaukee Bulls, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 02:51:54 PM »

I really don't like their makeup at all.  Kyrie takes way too many shots and sure, he can go off, but he can also be a post-injury-Rose-like chucker that hurts the team more than he helps.  Love has turned into a 3 point shooter only offensively and is horrible defensively.  Then guys like Shumpert and JR Smith like to put up their shots.  I think the makeup of the team is just not that great.  What was so great about the Heat with LBJ, Bosh, and Wade was their role players fit perfectly (outside of a pass first PG, but LeBron played the role of PG).  It's easy to point to the 3 all stars and say anybody could win with them, but they surrounded them perfectly with shooters who could open the floor up for the stars and could defend.  Mike Miller, Ray Allen, and even Shane Battier became knock down 3 point shooters with all the free space they got from those 3, and Haslem and Anderson protected the paint and rebounded the heck out of the ball.  I don't think the Cavs are nearly as well put together as the Heat were with guys like Shumpert, Smith, etc.  Mosgov in my opinion is their best role player, and he's not that good.  I think they come out of the East, but only because they play in the East.  I think a lot of teams have this same problem.  Just try to accumulate as many guys who can score and forget about the other parts of the game.  Thunder in my opinion are a perfect example.  Go get Enes Kanter and Deion Waiters.  Obviously they were injured so maybe if Durant and Serge stayed healthy this year they win it all, but in my opinion those deals made them worse.  They just take shots away from the guys who should be shooting the ball.  There is more to the game than filling up the basket.

In my opinion the Spurs are playing the best basketball in the NBA.  I love watching the Warriors but I don't think their interior defense is good enough for them to come out of the West.  Every year people count the Spurs out and every year here they are.

I think it comes down to Spurs and Warriors in the West (although look out for the Grizzlies, if they had 1 more perimeter shooter I'd like them a lot) and I think the Bulls are the only ones in the East with a chance to knock off the Cavs, so I'm hoping for that.  The Hawks are better than you give them credit for, but I still don't see them winning the East.

I don't think anybody in the East is truly a title contender, but somebody has to come out of the East.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 02:55:30 PM by LeesWorld »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
Never understood all the LeBron hatred. Why? Because he dared to move on after playing out his contract? He has never had problems with the law...seems like a great husband and father...and accommodates the media.

Yeah, what a dick. ::)

Never said he was a dick.  Don't like how he plays the game.

eg021

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 02:55:34 PM »
The Bulls will likely have home court in both arenas sadly. I hope Jimmy shows well, and the Bucks catch fire.

I'm thinking Bulls in 5 though.

robmufan

• All American
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »
Anyone that thinks the Bulls should have played the Wizards because they wouldn't have to play the Cavs in Round 2 is a joke.  You are going to have to play the Cavs at some point, does it really help if it is a round later?

THRILLHO

• All American
    • twitter feed
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
Anyone that thinks the Bulls should have played the Wizards because they wouldn't have to play the Cavs in Round 2 is a joke.  You are going to have to play the Cavs at some point, does it really help if it is a round later?

I guess you could argue it might help D. Rose.

brandx

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 04:07:26 PM »
Never said he was a dick.  Don't like how he plays the game.

That's worse yet, Wade. He plays the game on both ends like it should be played.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 04:21:01 PM »
That's worse yet, Wade. He plays the game on both ends like it should be played.

LeBron's admittedly a great player, but I don't like his style either.  It's always "all about me" with him.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

robmufan

• All American
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 04:24:19 PM »
I guess you could argue it might help D. Rose.

You could, but at this point, I don't think Rose will ever be "healthy" again and any extra games hurts him more than helps him.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 04:27:22 PM »
LeBron's admittedly a great player, but I don't like his style either.  It's always "all about me" with him.

Agreed.  I get doing a little dance when you hit a dagger 3 to put away the Bucks and doing a little "Get outta here" motion to all the Milwaukee fans at the BC when you're an 18 year old straight out of high school.  But the guy's been in the league for 11 years and is 30 years old.  It's time to start acting like you've been there, especially in regular season games.

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 04:32:35 PM »
Agreed.  I get doing a little dance when you hit a dagger 3 to put away the Bucks and doing a little "Get outta here" motion to all the Milwaukee fans at the BC when you're an 18 year old straight out of high school.  But the guy's been in the league for 11 years and is 30 years old.  It's time to start acting like you've been there, especially in regular season games.

Then you must hate all pro sports these days. That "swagger" is found all across the NBA, NFL, and MLB. That's the way it is today...too ingrained in the culture.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 05:00:22 PM »
Then you must hate all pro sports these days. That "swagger" is found all across the NBA, NFL, and MLB. That's the way it is today...too ingrained in the culture.

Not to that extent. There's a difference between passion and arrogance. LBJ has crossed that line over and over every year.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 06:48:59 PM »
Getting Mozgov was a brilliant move by the Cavs' GM and really solidified their interior defense. He hustles on offense, too. He fits their lineup perfectly.

As for those not liking the way LeBron plays, neither do I. Who likes watching the most dynamic force in basketball set up his teammates (by far assist man among NBA forwards) while still getting 30 points and 10 rebounds for himself? Gets to the Finals every year, too.

I wouldn't want a selfish loser like that on my team, that's for sure!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson