collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wow Indiana  (Read 11594 times)

muwarrior69

• All American
Wow Indiana
« on: December 10, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
Their up by three with 2-3 minutes into the second half.

marquette09

• All American
Re: Indiana up by one at the half.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 06:07:22 PM »
When will they have the ceremony for the new banner in Assembly Hall? 

I'm sure TC will want to put the banner right between the 1981 and 1987 National Championship banners.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
WOW!!!  What an ending...

nyg

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 06:28:32 PM »
Free throws boys.  Kentucky missed them at the end.  IU couldn't get shot off with 10 seconds, yet make a bomb three to win it.  Good for them......

BTW, Terrence Jones had 6 early turnovers and Calipari sits him for rest of game.........
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:30:24 PM by nyg »

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
That was an amazing ending and pretty cool to see for IND.  Plus I love to see an underdog take out KY>

KipsBayEagle

Wow Indiana
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
Wow, big win, have to say, college basketball is better with Indiana relevant.....

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 06:32:15 PM »
That was an amazing ending and pretty cool to see for IND.  Plus I love to see an underdog take out KY>

Great game. Good win for IU. I didn't realize they were still undefeated. That might be the biggest jump from unranked in one week? Where do they go...top 15 for sure I'd guess.

Side note...they stole our big heads

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »
Ahhh, Indiana's Super Bowl.

Indiana will really be dangerous when they switch from Adidas to Nike.
SS Marquette

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »

I'm sure TC will want to put the banner right between the 1981 and 1987 National Championship banners.

the hate gets old. I'm not an IU fan, and I don't care whether they win or lose any more than I do Purdue or Minnesota or Illinois. It was a great game. Let's just leave it at that

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 06:36:37 PM »
That was just unnatural carnal knowledgeing incredible. What an outstanding win for the kids first, and the program second.

College basketball needed an experience like this to make up for that Thug U-Xavier brawl earlier in the day.

dwaderoy2004

• All American
Re: Wow Indiana
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
Indiana shot 75% from three.   Huge win, but a tad fluky.

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »
Great game. Good win for IU. I didn't realize they were still undefeated. That might be the biggest jump from unranked in one week? Where do they go...top 15 for sure I'd guess.

Side note...they stole our big heads

Not Top 15.  Yes they beat the #1 team in the country, at home.  There best win prior to that was against NC State.  I'd say 18-22 range.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 06:47:09 PM »
Courtesy of John Pudner, our roving reporter..

MUMac

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 06:52:46 PM »
On a side note, I prefer our shade of powder blue jersey's and shoe's to that of Kentucky.  Those were ugly.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »

Beyond stupid and lame.  If I were to wager, they will likely hang a real banner (Final Four or National Title) before we do again.  They have it going big time there and they are stable with their conference, which is very important.  The Big Ten is the best conference in basketball this year which is the one thing that will hold IU back a bit this season, but next year they will be a top 10 program.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 07:30:55 PM »
Beyond stupid and lame.  If I were to wager, they will likely hang a real banner (Final Four or National Title) before we do again.  They have it going big time there and they are stable with their conference, which is very important.  The Big Ten is the best conference in basketball this year which is the one thing that will hold IU back a bit this season, but next year they will be a top 10 program.

I understand the "if i had to place money on it, I would choose Indiana" - but aren't we being a little high on Indiana (and the Big 10) after one big win? You can pretty much throw that bet at me anytime and I'll take it, Indiana is one of the blue bloods and will always have a better possibility of making a FF or NC.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:32:51 PM by Aughnanure »
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »
the hate gets old. I'm not an IU fan, and I don't care whether they win or lose any more than I do Purdue or Minnesota or Illinois. It was a great game. Let's just leave it at that

For the record, I intend to have it both ways. I enjoy ripping Crean, and I enjoyed watching him beat Kentucky.
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 07:50:06 PM »
I hate Crean not Indiana...great win for the kids. Gotta love his postgame comments, said the players almost gave it away by shooting quick shots but the COACHES did a great job...

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »
Indiana gets a big win and Hoopaloop rears his head to:

1.) Bring up the year-old allegations
2.) Crow about Crean/the Big 10/11/12
3.) Trash the Big East (with inaccuracies)

Shocked he hasn't linked our JUCOs to the Xavier/Cincy brawl yet.

If it's not Chicos, it's the bastard love child of he and willie warrior.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 07:51:35 PM »
This is gross...Wade uses a Blackberry.

http://j.mp/tYH7e8
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »
Beyond stupid and lame.  If I were to wager, they will likely hang a real banner (Final Four or National Title) before we do again.  They have it going big time there and they are stable with their conference, which is very important.  The Big Ten is the best conference in basketball this year which is the one thing that will hold IU back a bit this season, but next year they will be a top 10 program.

You're a joke Chicos.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

marquette09

• All American
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 07:59:56 PM »
Beyond stupid and lame. 

Pot, meet kettle

muzzwilliams

• Walk-On
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »
Cream will never recover praise from me.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »

high praise from a Purdue grad.   ::)

DiaperDandy

• Starter
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 10:24:33 PM »
Beyond stupid and lame.  If I were to wager, they will likely hang a real banner (Final Four or National Title) before we do again.  They have it going big time there and they are stable with their conference, which is very important.  The Big Ten is the best conference in basketball this year which is the one thing that will hold IU back a bit this season, but next year they will be a top 10 program.

Shut up Chicos.  You were banned from this board.  No one wants you on this site nor wants to hear your lame crush for Tom Crean and Indiana.  Yes, it was a great win for Indiana.  But I will always be bitter towards Tom Crean and the way he left this program.  Please do us all a favor and never post on this board again.  We are sick and tired of your crap and do not need to hear how much you admire tan boy.  Take your man crush elsewhere b/c no one wants to hear it anymore.  You are a has been/never was love boy of Crean who never saw the court as a player but thinks he knows everything about basketball and I quite frankly am sick of your crap.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 10:26:58 PM by DiaperDandy »

feedback