'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: More rumors: Hauser's to UW  (Read 34617 times)

NickelDimer

• All American
Re: More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2019, 10:44:07 AM »
Don’t filter we love you just the way you are. Thanks.
We? You have a mouse in your pocket?
No Finish Line

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2019, 10:46:31 AM »
rocket

I do not think you meant any disrespect at all. If I already did not have a scoop dentist, I would be a patient of yours.

Rocket is a stand up guy and a great oral surgeon.

What is crazy about the "outrage" being expressed here is that 100% of the dudes I knew in the all-male McCormick were obsessed with snaring some. The reason we headed out into the hoarfrost Wisconsin Friday night was to find a willing partner.

Coming out of McCormick's front doors you could turn left for the library or right for The Lanche. The crucible was never more crystal clear.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2019, 10:47:07 AM »
What a unnatural carnal knowledgeing disaster this board is.

Hey, I just realized, your name change worked! It didn't give us the Johnson we wanted but maybe the Johnson we needed right now?

....wait a minute
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2019, 10:48:44 AM »
In a normal sample of American males I would say that 100% of them have made major decisions on the basis of getting quim.

With the Scoop crowd, however, there are those who don't think about getting laid, those who can't get laid, those who can get laid but only with inferior grade quim, and those who are penile friendly/vaginally averse. 

The craving for punani has kept the species going for thousands of years. Mr Darwin had it right - some dudes really have no business perpetuating the species.
If we put a poll up with the choices being another MU natty versus b/$&n:/n your ultimate fantasy girl, the results would be pretty close.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

MakeItRain11

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2019, 10:49:39 AM »

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2019, 10:50:45 AM »
No...i have daughters...and the thought of someone posting about them getting "banged" on the Internet would upset me

pics?

Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2019, 10:51:24 AM »
This thread...is amazing

The Hausers siding with the enemy ... and quim (and its synonyms) ... and the "crassness" of an anonymous oral surgeon who has been known to verbally bang chicos ... all discussed ad nauseum in the same thread.

So Scoopy, so much fun.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2019, 10:53:59 AM »
Don’t filter we love you just the way you are. Thanks.

Well said, Herman.

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2019, 10:54:50 AM »
The Hausers siding with the enemy ... and quim (and its synonyms) ... and the "crassness" of an anonymous oral surgeon who has been known to verbally bang chicos ... all discussed ad nauseum in the same thread.

So Scoopy, so much fun.
We’ve reached the pinnacle
No Finish Line

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2019, 10:57:30 AM »
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

tower912

• All American
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2019, 10:59:14 AM »
The only way it could get better is if ners blamed it on Derrick.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2019, 10:59:35 AM »
If we put a poll up with the choices being another MU natty versus b/$&n:/n your ultimate fantasy girl, the results would be pretty close.

The American male is a surprisingly simple beast: his buds, ball games, well smoked meat, figuring out how sh1t works by taking it apart, adrenaline-fueled activities, ale, single malt, and the occasional slice of quim.

That's about it.

Edit: and eating animals you have personally killed.

KampusFoods

• All American
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2019, 11:04:28 AM »

So Scoopy, so much fun.

Can't say bang!

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2019, 11:05:54 AM »
As do I. I wasn’t meaning to criticize. Just giving advice.
Unrequested advice is criticism.

PJDunn

• All American
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2019, 11:15:40 AM »
As the originator of this idiotic thread, I have but one thing to say...

It truly frightens me that many of you have actually reproduced.  Darwin is rolling in his grave.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2019, 11:37:51 AM »
Someone from UVA Scoop posted on Buckyville offering insights on the situation at UVA and some folks accused him of making excuses why the Hausers wouldn't be Wahoos and ripped on him. Here is his reply:

Lmao, making excuses, Haha, hell I'm not even sure the staff wants them (hadn't been offered yet). They are literally from Wiscy and y'all couldn't get em the 1st time. Bestfriends, GFs, I mean damn what does it say if y'all DONT get them?? No excuses, just facts. Sam was a top 130 guy and Joey a top 50? Like someone else said it's not Zion and RJ walking through that door. But sure if it makes you feel better to improve that 5 seed this yr to a 3 seed in 2020 after y'all miss out on Jalen and we're still winning the ACC, have at it. I came here in good faith, just to post info, but Haha if you wanna talk, oh we can talk lmao.... National F'kn Champions....with the dude y'all wish was your coach. HAHAHAHAHHA

EDIT: They banned him for typing "ya'll" so he created a new log-in to rip them back

Wow, WahooWa85 back again, dumbass lmao like somebody can't log-in any other way. Wow, y'all are special. When was the last time the big 10 ( doesn't deserve to be capitalized) won a 'Chip?? Yea been a while....and that's why you ban somebody, bc you're a snowflake?? Anyways tried to have a damn convo about recruiting, idiot. Continue y'alls (trigger word lol) medricoty, we'll be defending a fckn National Championship, something y'all will never have w/Gard,or anybody for that matter. The best y'all had was Dick, literally.  WaHooWa,Go Hoos Go!! 2019 National Champions!!!!!! Not all of y'all, some tried to have a decent convo, but apparently a lot of y'all have an inferiority complex, sorry bout your luck. Keep losing to Mich St. And Mich and we'll keep winning the ACC (the much superior conference)....again dumba**
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:51:12 AM by Waldo Jeffers »

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2019, 11:44:37 AM »
Someone from UVA Scoop posted on Buckyville offering insights on the situation at UVA and some folks accused him of making excuses why the Hausers wouldn't be Wahoos and ripped on him. Here is his reply:

Lmao, making excuses, Haha, hell I'm not even sure the staff wants them (hadn't been offered yet). They are literally from Wiscy and y'all couldn't get em the 1st time. Bestfriends, GFs, I mean damn what does it say if y'all DONT get them?? No excuses, just facts. Sam was a top 130 guy and Joey a top 50? Like someone else said it's not Zion and RJ walking through that door. But sure if it makes you feel better to improve that 5 seed this yr to a 3 seed in 2020 after y'all miss out on Jalen and we're still winning the ACC, have at it. I came here in good faith, just to post info, but Haha if you wanna talk, oh we can talk lmao.... National F'kn Champions....with the dude y'all wish was your coach. HAHAHAHAHHA

I like the cut of his jib
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

onepost

• All American
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2019, 11:46:07 AM »
Sure.  And contributions like "Enjoy the prom" haven't contributed to that whatsoever.

It's tough to feel the need to add genuine insight when one thread includes grown adults saying "did you know Sam has a girlfriend (name of ____, Speech Path major, Social Security # ____) who he loves BANGING and is going to Wisco because of their awesome sex".  And another saying "Wow!! I'm watching my first ever press conference, this is exciting!!  I'm impressed at how very originial and passionate our head coach is!" when in reality it's just another canned speech by a defensive coach who feels the need to literally defend his just getting a contract extension.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2019, 11:46:41 AM »
The same students who can't be bothered to show up on a Tuesday are going to harass Sam & Joey.

Sure.

I think we have already eatablished that the Hauser boys are huge pvssies, havent we?!?!
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2019, 11:47:50 AM »
If you refer to ODB as Blankson, he certainly was not as good as Sam, so it is a huge deal.

His numbers at UNLV could easily debate that, not to mention he was not a turnstile on defense.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2019, 11:49:56 AM »
We’ve reached the pinnacle

Only if we get Hitler references....oh wait, MU82 already providing.  That was the missing piece of hitting the apex.

Hitler Quim
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

GoldenWarrior11

• All American
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »

EDIT: They banned him for typing "ya'll" so he created a new log-in to rip them back

That is epic.  I must say, I do enjoy reading other fan boards from time to time.  It makes the chaos here on Scoop look... normal...

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2019, 11:52:27 AM »

Wow, WahooWa85 back again, dumbass lmao like somebody can't log-in any other way. Wow, y'all are special. When was the last time the big 10 ( doesn't deserve to be capitalized) won a 'Chip?? Yea been a while....and that's why you ban somebody, bc you're a snowflake?? Anyways tried to have a damn convo about recruiting, idiot. Continue y'alls (trigger word lol) medricoty, we'll be defending a fckn National Championship, something y'all will never have w/Gard,or anybody for that matter. The best y'all had was Dick, literally.  WaHooWa,Go Hoos Go!! 2019 National Champions!!!!!! Not all of y'all, some tried to have a decent convo, but apparently a lot of y'all have an inferiority complex, sorry bout your luck. Keep losing to Mich St. And Mich and we'll keep winning the ACC (the much superior conference)....again dumba**
Instant scoop honorary membership
No Finish Line

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2019, 11:57:43 AM »
In a normal sample of American males I would say that 100% of them have made major decisions on the basis of getting quim.

With the Scoop crowd, however, there are those who don't think about getting laid, those who can't get laid, those who can get laid but only with inferior grade quim, and those who are penile friendly/vaginally averse. 

The craving for punani has kept the species going for thousands of years. Mr Darwin had it right - some dudes really have no business perpetuating the species.

There are also those who spew false bravado at every turn.  Talk about the size of body parts in an apparent attempt to mask some internal lack of self esteem. My actual experience is that guys who talk about how much pvssy they get usually get about 10% as much as the cat who doesnt feel the need to brag about it.
Carry on tough guy.

Richie

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »
As the originator of this idiotic thread, I have but one thing to say...

It truly frightens me that many of you have actually reproduced.  Darwin is rolling in his grave.

Troll posts crap and then insults us, Scoop at its worst

feedback