[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by THRILLHO
[Today at 04:05:24 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: More rumors: Hauser's to UW  (Read 33982 times)

PJDunn

• All American
More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« on: May 09, 2019, 10:44:09 AM »
Rumor on twitter.  Unfortunately, not the bastion of academic excellence on the Montlake cut, but rather the dump in southern Wisconsisn.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:26:36 AM by rocky_warrior »

Markusquette

• All American
Re: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:47:02 AM »
Rumor. They haven't even visted Virginia or MSU yet.

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 10:47:02 AM »
Link?
No Finish Line

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 10:47:22 AM »
They will be going to F%ckytown. That was obvious the day they quit Marquette.

They are the enemy. I wish no ill will on them, but I am looking forward to beating them.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

KampusFoods

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 10:49:27 AM »
https://deceptivespeed.com/sources-hauser-brothers-to-wisconsin/

Nothing credible about it, but I still think they are right.

GoldenWarrior11

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
If/when it's officially announced, it should come as no surprise to anyone here given the information provided over the past few weeks (and one being able to connect the dots). 

Tha Hound

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 10:52:52 AM »
Lol this is complete garbage.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 10:53:18 AM »
Who?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 10:56:20 AM »
Good for them.  Time to move on gentlemen.

Look forward to kicking their asses. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

PistolPete

• Starter
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 11:18:24 AM »

I truly hope this is the dumbest thing I read on the internet today.

I hope the Hausers develop thicker skin, they'll need it wherever they land.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 11:19:12 AM »

The source of this rumor is a homer? Well then.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 11:19:25 AM »
Lol this is complete garbage.

LOL Exactly...Worst piece of "breaking news" I have ever seen. Interestingly enough, they "break" it on the day they are visiting Virginia. Coincidence, I think not.

Please change the thread title to : Rumor..Hauser's to UW.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
Re: More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 11:39:14 AM »
I find the collective wailing and panic of the board to be comical.  Individually guys like Keefe and MUguru have had nearly uncontrollable irrational meltdowns.  I dont recall the same reaponses when ODB left, nor do i recall anyone blaming the management style of “CEO” Crean. 

MU has gained and lost good players before.  It is part of the game.  I truly think the collective angst is in large part do to tge concern that they may go to U- Wisc.-Madison.  Who gives two fvcks??  Prolly where they should have gone in the first place, isnt that where most unathletic overrated kids from nirthwrn wisconsin go anyway.  Peopke have bitched about MUs defense for the last 3 years.  Well arguably the two greatest offenders have just left the program.  Wojos teams have been good to great offensively, i dont really see this changing.
MU will be fine, more than fine. 
Those that want to pine about losing the #2 preseason ranking are the same that would be bitching that we could not live up to it as the season evolved, and the #2 was never gonna happen.  Turnstile D from the Hauser sloths!!
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

esotericmindguy

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »
There’s no chance Joey goes to either MSU or Virginia. Vanilla Soft Serve wants to be the man and there’s too much competition at those schools.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 12:30:51 PM »

A source inside the Wisconsin basketball program told somebody who told somebody who told Deceptive Speed the Hausers signing with the Badgers is “basically a done deal.”

#donedeal!

Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 12:49:21 PM »
The only thing that is clear at this point is that Bucky was NOT Plan A. If it was, they could have made their announcement weeks ago, because they know the campus, program and coaches inside and out.

They may ultimately end up in Madison...but it will only be because they overestimated the interest of UVa and/or MSU.

CTWarrior

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 12:52:59 PM »
I find the collective wailing and panic of the board to be comical.  Individually guys like Keefe and MUguru have had nearly uncontrollable irrational meltdowns.  I dont recall the same reaponses when ODB left, nor do i recall anyone blaming the management style of “CEO” Crean. 

MU has gained and lost good players before.  It is part of the game.  I truly think the collective angst is in large part do to tge concern that they may go to U- Wisc.-Madison.  Who gives two fvcks??  Prolly where they should have gone in the first place, isnt that where most unathletic overrated kids from nirthwrn wisconsin go anyway.  Peopke have bitched about MUs defense for the last 3 years.  Well arguably the two greatest offenders have just left the program.  Wojos teams have been good to great offensively, i dont really see this changing.
MU will be fine, more than fine. 
Those that want to pine about losing the #2 preseason ranking are the same that would be bitching that we could not live up to it as the season evolved, and the #2 was never gonna happen.  Turnstile D from the Hauser sloths!!
I wouldn't call what most felt about the Hausers a meltdown.  The basic collective think was that we were looking at potentially our best team since Dwyane Wade was here, and without them that likelihood is severely lessened.  How else would you expect people to react to something like that?  Frankly, athletic or not, Sam Hauser was an excellent college basketball player and there is no doubt in my mind that Joey will be one too.  They'll be excellent somewhere else now. 

I can see where someone might think that all the seeking of blame and the like was over the top, but its a college basketball message board during the off season.  That is what I would expect to see.  I think its much weirder that people are arguing over whether or not you're allowed to like Game of Thrones season 8.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 01:03:21 PM »
#donedeal

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 01:07:33 PM »
The only thing that is clear at this point is that Bucky was NOT Plan A. If it was, they could have made their announcement weeks ago, because they know the campus, program and coaches inside and out.

They may ultimately end up in Madison...but it will only be because they overestimated the interest of UVa and/or MSU.

100% agree

Bucky is their safety school and they will wind up there because MSU does have two open scholarships and if they cannot outplay Markus, they certainly cannot outplay what the national champions are about to get.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 01:12:59 PM »
A source inside the Wisconsin basketball program told somebody who told somebody who told Deceptive Speed the Hausers signing with the Badgers is “basically a done deal.”

#donedeal!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the Hauser brothers back home in Stevens Point wearing red shirts last night. I guess it's pretty serious
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 01:15:24 PM »

I agree with this, EXCEPT there's no way they would have ever announced they were transferring to UW@Madison while still attending classes at Marquette.  The blowback from classmates would have been unbearable.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »

This.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2019, 01:17:03 PM »

I really don't understand why you say this.  I think they had a pretty good idea where they were going to go, and who was interested in them, before they even left.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2019, 01:26:43 PM »
Wisconsin was not and still is not plan A. They might end up there, but this isn't credible as of now.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 01:30:10 PM »
I agree with this, EXCEPT there's no way they would have ever announced they were transferring to UW@Madison while still attending classes at Marquette.  The blowback from classmates would have been unbearable.

I kinda doubt this. IMHO, their close friends will be friends regardless. And the people who liked them because they were MU players will either ignore or harass either way. The destination is just a detail.

feedback