Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: More rumors: Hauser's to UW  (Read 34322 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2019, 05:11:30 PM »
Thanks TAMU. I’m not sure it was snark towards Joey as much as acknowledging Sam understandably had a bigger impact

that is being quite kind of you
don't...don't don't don't don't

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2019, 06:52:25 PM »
I find the collective wailing and panic of the board to be comical.  Individually guys like Keefe and MUguru have had nearly uncontrollable irrational meltdowns.  I dont recall the same reaponses when ODB left, nor do i recall anyone blaming the management style of “CEO” Crean. 

MU has gained and lost good players before.  It is part of the game.  I truly think the collective angst is in large part do to tge concern that they may go to U- Wisc.-Madison.  Who gives two fvcks??  Prolly where they should have gone in the first place, isnt that where most unathletic overrated kids from nirthwrn wisconsin go anyway.  Peopke have bitched about MUs defense for the last 3 years.  Well arguably the two greatest offenders have just left the program.  Wojos teams have been good to great offensively, i dont really see this changing.
MU will be fine, more than fine. 
Those that want to pine about losing the #2 preseason ranking are the same that would be bitching that we could not live up to it as the season evolved, and the #2 was never gonna happen.  Turnstile D from the Hauser sloths!!
If you refer to ODB as Blankson, he certainly was not as good as Sam, so it is a huge deal.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2019, 07:19:35 PM »
Again, I'm not saying your wrong, but don't you think Emmy could just be saying that because it's wishful thinking on her part? Of course she wants Sam there, but they have been apart 3 years already, what is one more?? Once she graduates, she can just as easily get a job in Virginia or East Lansing too. I just find it hard to believe that they would jerk around Coaches like Izzo and Bennett by going on visits there, if their minds were already made up. Especially since finals are over now, they wouldn't have to take any more visits at all, yet they are. Even cancelling the pre scheduled MSU visit, to reschedule it.

Yeah butt, watt if ya need a little pussay or pieniss in da meentyme, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

muguru

• All American
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2019, 07:39:33 PM »

Yeah butt, watt if ya need a little pussay or pieniss in da meentyme, hey?

Then you go get it...it's very easy to do as a college student  :) That to me is one of the benefits of a long distance relationship..your freedom.  :)
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2019, 07:40:38 PM »
Again, I'm not saying your wrong, but don't you think Emmy could just be saying that because it's wishful thinking on her part? Of course she wants Sam there, but they have been apart 3 years already, what is one more?? Once she graduates, she can just as easily get a job in Virginia or East Lansing too. I just find it hard to believe that they would jerk around Coaches like Izzo and Bennett by going on visits there, if their minds were already made up. Especially since finals are over now, they wouldn't have to take any more visits at all, yet they are. Even cancelling the pre scheduled MSU visit, to reschedule it.

I hate to burst your bubble but M.E. is planning on getting her Masters degree in Speech Pathology upon graduating next spring...Wisconsin arguably the top program around.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2019, 08:13:13 PM »
i have the utmost respect for sam.  he had to make a very hard decision.  family or...??  for what he has shown and given us for the past three years, regardless of where basketball may or may not take him, he's going to do well.  he is exactly as he portrays, a nice, unassuming guy.  outstanding!!  gonna miss the young man!  bennett and izzo and many others would have loved to have coached him.  wojo and MU is going to miss him in more ways than one.  just WHY WHY WHY Udub???  there's always skype or facetime dude :-[

muguru

• All American
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2019, 08:22:41 PM »
i have the utmost respect for sam.  he had to make a very hard decision.  family or...??  for what he has shown and given us for the past three years, regardless of where basketball may or may not take him, he's going to do well.  he is exactly as he portrays, a nice, unassuming guy.  outstanding!!  gonna miss the young man!  bennett and izzo and many others would have loved to have coached him.  wojo and MU is going to miss him in more ways than one.  just WHY WHY WHY Udub???  there's always skype or facetime dude :-[

Dude, you said in a post earlier, that you agreed with my premise, that people don't jerk Izzo and Bennett around. So then why would they go to visit those places and essentially jerk them around if they weren't serious about going there?? If Sam is truly letting M.E. drive this decision, then he is making a HUGE mistake. You know how many college athletes/students have transferred schools through the years, to be closer to/with their GF's, only to see the relationship end shortly after?? Thousands upon thousands. And you end up regretting it. If Sam is doing it strictly because of her(and it sounds like he would be), he WILL end up regretting it. You only play a senior year of college basketball once...girls come and go.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2019, 09:57:59 PM »
I found it interesting in wojos presser that he had spoken to Tony Bennett in the last 3 or 4 days...I’m thinking the Hauser’s might have come up during that conversation.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2019, 10:11:56 PM »
I find the collective wailing and panic of the board to be comical.  Individually guys like Keefe and MUguru have had nearly uncontrollable irrational meltdowns.  I dont recall the same reaponses when ODB left, nor do i recall anyone blaming the management style of “CEO” Crean. 

1. You accusing anyone of wailing, panic and uncontrollable, irrational meltdowns is hilarious. Nobody wails, panics and uncontrollably and irrationally melts down like you do scores of times nearly every single game.

2. You finally got one right - there was no Scoop meltdown when ODB left. Scoop didn't exist in 2002.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2019, 10:14:07 PM »
When they announce they are going to F%ckyland, I hope somebody asks them why they jerked around two of the most respected coaches in college basketball.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2019, 10:17:41 PM »
1. You accusing anyone of wailing, panic and uncontrollable, irrational meltdowns is hilarious. Nobody wails, panics and uncontrollably and irrationally melts down like you do scores of times nearly every single game.

Hahaha
Wrong
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2019, 10:48:01 PM »
Dude, you said in a post earlier, that you agreed with my premise, that people don't jerk Izzo and Bennett around. So then why would they go to visit those places and essentially jerk them around if they weren't serious about going there?? If Sam is truly letting M.E. drive this decision, then he is making a HUGE mistake. You know how many college athletes/students have transferred schools through the years, to be closer to/with their GF's, only to see the relationship end shortly after?? Thousands upon thousands. And you end up regretting it. If Sam is doing it strictly because of her(and it sounds like he would be), he WILL end up regretting it. You only play a senior year of college basketball once...girls come and go.

wait a second guru-

never said M.E. was DRIVING his decision.  seriously?  i'm sure that was part of it, but come on man.  the guys, especially joey ain't gonna go to a school to play big time ball cuz his big bro's squeeze is there.  i'm thinking they had other choices as well, but UW has hoops connections first.  it just so happens that sam is bangin one the coeds that goes there as well.  i was just sayin that the reason i knew he was going there was because his girl is there and heard it first hand, from a very close family member of M.E.'s

i wasn't even aware that the hausers visited any place but UW.  i even thought i heard they called those off.  i don't know what's going on with them and i just sat back and listened

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2019, 11:00:09 PM »
When they announce they are going to F%ckyland, I hope somebody asks them why they jerked around two of the most respected coaches in college basketball.

Facts?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2019, 11:53:08 PM »
Facts?

I'm just sayin' that everybody knows they are going to F%ckyland.

Yet they are taking visits to Virginia and MSU, too.

I know that high school athletes do this sometimes, but this seems worse somehow to me.

“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

PistolPete

• Starter
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2019, 12:03:03 AM »
I hate to burst your bubble but M.E. is planning on getting her Masters degree in Speech Pathology upon graduating next spring...Wisconsin arguably the top program around.

I find it a bit creepy that we're referring to Sam's girlfriend by name and speculating on their future, both romantic and professional.

By most accounts, leaving MU was a poor career choice. By Sam's, it's the right choice. Good luck to he and his brother.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 12:04:47 AM by PistolPete »

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:26 AM »
I'm just sayin' that everybody knows they are going to F%ckyland.

Yet they are taking visits to Virginia and MSU, too.

I know that high school athletes do this sometimes, but this seems worse somehow to me.

Everybody but Izzo and Bennett? You don't think they know the score but you do? LOL. They know they're big time long shots here (think MU with Grimes) but I guess they think it's worth a Hail Mary pass/pitch. The idea that the Hausers are using Tom Izzo and Tony Bennett is laughable

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2019, 12:24:01 AM »

That’s because all of us on the Dodds board knew ODB left because he was jealous of Wade and ODB’s brother got in his ear.

Transfers happen every year. It is what it is. We’ve benefited from transfers too.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2019, 05:13:41 AM »
Wojo: …." I would still love for them to be here…I appreciate the Hauser family and Sam and Joey…they added a lot to our program….if you would have asked me after our season ended[this would have happened] ….it would have surprised me….but it is the business we live in …I wish them success…nothing but the best….in terms of why they did it…it is probably a better question for them.'
Wojo for the senate?
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2019, 06:43:01 AM »
wait a second guru-

never said M.E. was DRIVING his decision.  seriously?  i'm sure that was part of it, but come on man.  the guys, especially joey ain't gonna go to a school to play big time ball cuz his big bro's squeeze is there.  i'm thinking they had other choices as well, but UW has hoops connections first.  it just so happens that sam is bangin one the coeds that goes there as well.  i was just sayin that the reason i knew he was going there was because his girl is there and heard it first hand, from a very close family member of M.E.'s

i wasn't even aware that the hausers visited any place but UW.  i even thought i heard they called those off.  i don't know what's going on with them and i just sat back and listened
I hope everyone in East Troy sees your bangin one of the coeds comment, I can't even believe what a tone deaf douche you are, all the better for your dental competition eiyna.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2019, 06:57:00 AM »
I hope everyone in East Troy sees your bangin one of the coeds comment, I can't even believe what a tone deaf douche you are, all the better for your dental competition eiyna.
I would be embarassed if someone in my profession posted things like that.

burger

• All American
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2019, 07:07:35 AM »

Oh....The horror.....

On this board......If you do not subscribe to this "boards" utopian ideals.....

You are creepy idiot.....

What a bunch of hypocrites.....

I do not condone anything anybody says.....But do not hold "this board" to a higher standard.....

Einya?????Or whatever the f*ck you want to call it your "cute" diatribe $hit today.....

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2019, 07:32:57 AM »

seriously?  you would be embarrassed if someone in your profession said the word "banged"?  double gasp!!  what the hell do you do for a living?  mentor snowflakes?  your comment is so disingenuous, it's pathetic.  it is very apparent that there is more to your disagreement and angst than the fact that i used a slightly "off color" term. 

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2019, 07:41:40 AM »
seriously?  you would be embarrassed if someone in your profession said the word "banged"?  double gasp!!  what the hell do you do for a living?  mentor snowflakes?  your comment is so disingenuous, it's pathetic.  it is very apparent that there is more to your disagreement and angst than the fact that i used a slightly "off color" term. 

Just use the scoop censor standard equivalent : ba(&%g/n
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2019, 07:42:05 AM »

Listen dendrite, If someone has chosen to be their dentist for over 30 years and found out I used the term “banged” on some damn message board and they are as horrified as you, I’d hand them a pt dismissal form before they could leave me.  If that is their standard of care, forward and aspen can have ‘em   

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2019, 07:55:10 AM »

No...i have daughters...and the thought of someone posting about them getting "banged" on the Internet would upset me...especially when it appears her name has been shared. 

feedback