[Today at 12:54:01 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:00:22 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: More rumors: Hauser's to UW  (Read 34377 times)

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
Re: More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2019, 12:01:25 PM »
Can't say bang!

Orange Bang.  Love that drink.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2019, 12:06:22 PM »
The only way it could get better is if ners blamed it on Derrick.

Somewhere in a padded cell, I suspect he is....

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2019, 12:21:09 PM »
Who said there's anything wrong with the word bang? I use it all the time.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Johnny Clue

• Walk-On
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »
PJ Dunn is a crybaby who cannot see.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2019, 12:55:22 PM »
It's tough to feel the need to add genuine insight when one thread includes grown adults saying "did you know Sam has a girlfriend (name of ____, Speech Path major, Social Security # ____) who he loves BANGING and is going to Wisco because of their awesome sex".  And another saying "Wow!! I'm watching my first ever press conference, this is exciting!!  I'm impressed at how very originial and passionate our head coach is!" when in reality it's just another canned speech by a defensive coach who feels the need to literally defend his just getting a contract extension.

Maybe he "felt the need to literally defend his just getting a contract extension" because he was literally asked by a reporter about his contract extension?  I don't know, just a thought though.

There are also those who spew false bravado at every turn.  Talk about the size of body parts in an apparent attempt to mask some internal lack of self esteem. My actual experience is that guys who talk about how much pvssy they get usually get about 10% as much as the cat who doesnt feel the need to brag about it.
Carry on tough guy.

Normally don't spend the time to try to figure out what you're saying through all the grammatical errors in your post, but this was pretty well done.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Equalizer

• All American
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2019, 01:00:38 PM »
Who said there's anything wrong with the word bang? I use it all the time.

It might trigger people.

Wait a minute.  Can we use the word "trigger" in a discussion about the word "bang"? 

Never mind--who wants an Orange Whip?

jutaw22mu

• All American
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2019, 01:04:55 PM »

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
It might trigger people.

Wait a minute.  Can we use the word "trigger" in a discussion about the word "bang"? 

3 orange whips...oh-oh, that word "whip" could be a problem in soooo many ways
don't...don't don't don't don't

jutaw22mu

• All American
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »
No...i have daughters...and the thought of someone posting about them getting "banged" on the Internet would upset me...especially when it appears her name has been shared.

Agreed.  I think that given that her name is out there, the "banging" comment was hugely inappropriate.  As a woman, I would be pissed if someone made comments of that nature about me, especially if I was a college student and the man making the comments was considerably older.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2019, 01:21:15 PM »
Agreed.  I think that given that her name is out there, the "banging" comment was hugely inappropriate.  As a woman, I would be pissed if someone made comments of that nature about me, especially if I was a college student and the man making the comments was considerably older.

+1

It also implies a deeper knowledge of the relationship than the poster likely has. Dating and "banging" don't always go hand in hand. Crass, unnecessary, and no way to know it's even accurate.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2019, 01:41:56 PM »

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2019, 01:59:06 PM »
No...i have daughters...and the thought of someone posting about them getting "banged" on the Internet would upset me...especially when it appears her name has been shared.

Just remember the source. An old man posting (for anyone to see) about a 20-22 year old girl's sex life.

Doesn't get any sicker than that.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2019, 02:32:36 PM »
It might trigger people.

Orange Bang

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »
Just remember the source. An old man posting (for anyone to see) about a 20-22 year old girl's sex life.

Someone should fly a Canadian flag in protest. 🇨🇦

MU82

• All American
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2019, 03:21:10 PM »
Only if we get Hitler references....oh wait, MU82 already providing.  That was the missing piece of hitting the apex.

Hitler Quim

Sorry 'bout that, chicos. I know you admire the guy. I'll take down that quote if it hurts your feelings.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2019, 04:57:12 PM »
Someone should fly a Canadian flag in protest. 🇨🇦

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2019, 06:37:21 PM »

The demagoguery of this issue cannot get much worse.  Guys, I’ve acknowledged it was crass and a poor choice of words.  My apologies to every woman, guy with daughters, the families involved and anyone else I may have missed.  It was insensitive and I meant absolutely no disrespect. It was an ill advised guy thing naively forgetting my audience- Done!

Now, jockstrap, your comment was way way out of line, insinuating I was fantasizing or whatever your imagination is telling you, please do not link me in with your version of the term I used.  Your comment was completely gratuitous nonsensical BS and a totally uncalled for troll
don't...don't don't don't don't

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2019, 06:57:02 PM »
Not funny

Awwww, it's a wee bit funny.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:09:26 PM by real chili 83 »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2019, 07:03:57 PM »
Sorry 'bout that, chicos. I know you admire the guy. I'll take down that quote if it hurts your feelings.

You have reached a new low....congratulations.  No, I don’t admire the guy or anyone that would use his quotes to prove a political point, but that’s what you did.

Pathetic.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2019, 07:12:04 PM »
The American male is a surprisingly simple beast: his buds, ball games, well smoked meat, figuring out how sh1t works by taking it apart, adrenaline-fueled activities, ale, single malt, and the occasional slice of quim.

That's about it.

Edit: and eating animals you have personally killed.

You forgot a killer deuce.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2019, 07:12:52 PM »
And..... On that note, in before the lock.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2019, 07:15:07 PM »

I actually wish you would. It's disrespectful and insulting. As you know, there is no greater friend to Israel and the Jewish people than the man you continually demean.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2019, 07:24:18 PM »

I actually wish you would. It's disrespectful and insulting. As you know, there is no greater friend to Israel and the Jewish people than the man you continually demean.
Did they loan him money too?

muguru

• All American
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »
Marquette transfers Sam and Joey Hauser finished up their official visit today. I had doubts, but this is a real thing. Virginia wants them and the brothers are very interested. Once Juzang was gone, no available player was worth UVA holding spots for anymore. Bennett is full go. Sam seems to lean UVA's way. Joey maybe more to MSU. Wisconsin is the acceptable compromise. There might be a slim chance they could split up, but that's me reading between the lines.

Hooz Got Next
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2019, 07:34:46 PM »
Marquette transfers Sam and Joey Hauser finished up their official visit today. I had doubts, but this is a real thing. Virginia wants them and the brothers are very interested. Once Juzang was gone, no available player was worth UVA holding spots for anymore. Bennett is full go. Sam seems to lean UVA's way. Joey maybe more to MSU. Wisconsin is the acceptable compromise. There might be a slim chance they could split up, but that's me reading between the lines.

Hooz Got Next
They really should split as they say it’s about their BB future.  Both are really stretch 4s.

feedback