Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Big East offseason news by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 06:07:49 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by We R Final Four
[Today at 04:49:01 PM]


Official Week 4 College Football Power Rankings by Scoop Snoop
[September 27, 2026, 03:31:18 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


jesmu84

Quote from: The Sultan on Today at 11:15:10 AM9 is traded to the Giants for a fifth round pick.

The fact that the Vikings got a fifth rounder for him is somewhat amazing.

My working theory is Jim convinced John that JJ could be great, as a joke. Jim will now laugh in John's face at family Christmas.

Uncle Rico

Quote from: WhiteTrash on Today at 02:49:34 PMI wish I was a gambler, you can get the Eagles at -3.5 now!!! Crazy. I feel like Vegas knows something we don't.

The Eagles have a slew of question marks.  They have not looked all that good
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

WhiteTrash

Quote from: Uncle Rico on Today at 02:54:16 PMThe Eagles have a slew of question marks.  They have not looked all that good
I guess so. Seems like an average NFL team would be at least a 3.5 favorite against a Keenum lead team with a non-existent defensive secondary. I guess I'm overvaluing the Eagles as a team. I'm guessing the Bears put up 10-13 points.   

The Sultan

Quote from: jesmu84 on Today at 02:50:04 PMMy working theory is Jim convinced John that JJ could be great, as a joke. Jim will now laugh in John's face at family Christmas.

At least John will be employed at Christmas.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Pakuni

Quote from: WhiteTrash on Today at 02:49:34 PMI wish I was a gambler, you can get the Eagles at -3.5 now!!! Crazy. I feel like Vegas knows something we don't.

Eagles needed a last-second TD to sneak by a very bad Titans team. And right now, I'm taking my chances with Case Keenum over Cam Ward.

WhiteTrash

Quote from: Pakuni on Today at 04:01:50 PMEagles needed a last-second TD to sneak by a very bad Titans team. And right now, I'm taking my chances with Case Keenum over Cam Ward.
I see the logic. That's why I'm not a gambler.

MuggsyB

Damn....

Did not expect that opening drive fron Da Bears. 

Uncle Rico

Quote from: MuggsyB on Today at 07:26:15 PMDamn....

Did not expect that opening drive fron Da Bears. 

Why?  All opening drives are scripted
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

MuggsyB

WTF!!!!  How on earth do you drop that?  And then do that on 4th down??  Inexcusable. 

WhiteTrash

Like I predicted, Bears score 10-13 points.

GB Warrior


GB Warrior


MuggsyB

This game is over.  Bears blew their chance with that ridiculous dropped td. 

jesmu84

Throwing on 3rd down inside the 2 minute warning. Stupid.

Run the ball. Force them to call a TO.

WhiteTrash

Big 10 officials in the NFL? Laughable.

Previous topic - Next topic