[June 16, 2024, 06:05:09 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 16, 2024, 02:42:15 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by We R Final Four
[June 16, 2024, 11:50:43 AM]

President Lovell Passes Away by Skatastrophy
[June 15, 2024, 09:14:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IDF targets and kills food aid workers  (Read 31725 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: IDF targets and kills food aid workers
« Reply #800 on: May 27, 2024, 08:21:47 AM »
Heisey said we would all be driving  electric cars by now.

Did you post that on an Apple product?
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #801 on: May 27, 2024, 08:24:16 AM »
Did you post that on an Apple product?
While streaming 'Frozen 2, Electric Boogaloo'
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #802 on: May 27, 2024, 08:28:29 AM »
While streaming 'Frozen 2, Electric Boogaloo'

I see the NFL is planning on adding international games to Dublin, Paris and Australia.

Sure hope Bill Ackman doesn’t get mad at them

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #803 on: May 27, 2024, 08:31:03 AM »
I see the NFL is planning on adding international games to Dublin, Paris and Australia.

Sure hope Bill Ackman doesn’t get mad at them

Tucker is going to put cable news out of business any day now. Just you wait.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #804 on: May 27, 2024, 08:32:07 AM »
Tucker is going to put cable news out of business any day now. Just you wait.

Who?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #805 on: May 27, 2024, 08:35:14 AM »
Who?

He's huge in some parts of Eastern Europe.  Kind of like David Hasselhoff is in Germany.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #806 on: May 27, 2024, 08:40:37 AM »
Heisey has a long history here of being wrong a lot. If you think he is a Churchillian-like figure, that says a lot about you more than anything.

I never stated Heisey was always right or anyone else for thaf matter.  Have you read about pre WW2 diplomacy?  Are you familiar with "Peace in our Time" and public sentiment about Neville and Winston?   Appeasement does not work with maniacal despotic scumbags or their Islamic Jihadist terrorists.  It will never work.  And sadly innocent people will die.  Way more from their insane ideology than the USA, Israel, or the Western World responding.   They are the fking problem, not this infinitesimal piece of land.  iran and their proxies sole purpose is wiping Israel off the map.  That threat should be eliminated and it can be.  And if people cry about it, and say omg, omg, you're just creating more terrorists?  My response is batter up.  The Iranian people can't stand these fkbags btw. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #807 on: May 27, 2024, 08:43:54 AM »
Tucker is especially huge in the R's new favorite spot: Moscow.

They can't praise Putin enough. Doesn't matter that he gives billions to Iran ... and that he'd help extinguish Israel and, for that matter, every Jew on the planet. Those who "will never support antisemites" seem to have a rather strange affinity for Putin and Tucker.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #808 on: May 27, 2024, 08:49:08 AM »
I never stated Heisey was always right or anyone else for thaf matter.  Have you read about pre WW2 diplomacy?  Are you familiar with "Peace in our Time" and public sentiment about Neville and Winston?   Appeasement does not work with maniacal despotic scumbags or their Islamic Jihadist terrorists.  It will never work.  And sadly innocent people will die.  Way more from their insane ideology than the USA, Israel, or the Western World responding.   They are the fking problem, not this infinitesimal piece of land.  iran and their proxies sole purpose is wiping Israel off the map.  That threat should be eliminated and it can be.  And if people cry about it, and say omg, omg, you're just creating more terrorists?  My response is batter up.  The Iranian people can't stand these fkbags btw. 

Yeah, I am not sure what any of this means. It's just rantings without any basis of realism.

It's been clear for a long time who is behind this (Iran) and why (to destabilize a potential alliance with Saudi Arabia.) Israel is just never going to completely conquer Hamas. That was always a goal that makes a nice headline, but isn't realistically possible. IMO they are doing greater damage to their security by continuing to wantonly destroy parts of Gaza while not taking enough care to keep civilian casualties to a minimum. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #809 on: May 27, 2024, 08:58:23 AM »
Tucker is especially huge in the R's new favorite spot: Moscow.

They can't praise Putin enough. Doesn't matter that he gives billions to Iran ... and that he'd help extinguish Israel and, for that matter, every Jew on the planet. Those who "will never support antisemites" seem to have a rather strange affinity for Putin and Tucker.

Oh, Tucker Carlson.  Hadn’t thought of him in ages.  What’s he up to nowadays?  Working with Bill Ackman?

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #810 on: May 27, 2024, 09:12:08 AM »

Yeah, I am not sure what any of this means. It's just rantings without any basis of realism.

It's been clear for a long time who is behind this (Iran) and why (to destabilize a potential alliance with Saudi Arabia.) Israel is just never going to completely conquer Hamas. That was always a goal that makes a nice headline, but isn't realistically possible. IMO they are doing greater damage to their security by continuing to wantonly destroy parts of Gaza while not taking enough care to keep civilian casualties to a minimum.

You're on the wrong side Fluffy and should be embarrassed.  it absolutely is realistically possible but people refuse to see the truth and do what's necessary.   When this happened in the USA 23 years no one stated it's not possible to destroy the threat.  Militant Islamic Terrorism is the problem.  Period.  Can you destroy an ideology?  It's difficult for sure.  Probably not entirely.  But you can use a level of force (with zero mercy) which would make it nearly impossible for an organized attack like 10/7/24.  I would 100% seize the oil fields but I know this makes some Scoopers cry like a toddler.  The chances of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, existing in some form, or Hamas leadership or the Mullahs being alive right now, would be 0.0% if I was in charge.   After that I would consult with my cabinet, but it would be a tremendous start to solving the problem. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 09:14:17 AM by MuggsyB »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #811 on: May 27, 2024, 09:13:41 AM »
You're on the wrong side Fluffy and should be embarrassed.  it absolutely is realistically possible but people refuse to see the truth and do what's necessary.   When this happened in the USA 23 years no one stated it's not possible to destroy thr threat.  Militant Islamic Terroism is the problem.  Period.  Can you destroy an ideology?  It's difficult for sure.  Probably not entirely.  But you can use a level of force (with zero mercy) which would make it nearly impossible on an organized attack like 10/7/24.  I would 100% seize the oil fields but I know this makes some Scoopers cry like a toddler.  The chances of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, existing in some form, or Hamas leadership or the Mullahs being alive right now, would be 0.0% if I was in charge.   After that I would consult with my cabinet, but it would be a tremendous start to solving the problem.

So, you’d ignore the constitution and be a dictator

• All American
« Reply #812 on: May 27, 2024, 09:13:54 AM »
Yeah, what Muggs is suggesting isn't realistically possible. Full stop.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #813 on: May 27, 2024, 09:15:32 AM »
So, you’d ignore the constitution and be a dictator

Congress would approve ithe 5pt plan within 15 minutes.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #814 on: May 27, 2024, 09:20:32 AM »
Yeah, what Muggs is suggesting isn't realistically possible. Full stop.

Well, let’s think this out.  If he unilaterally takes the oil fields and commits multiple war crimes without the consent of the people or Congress, we have to assume he has full control of the military and they are only answerable to him.

After committing these international crimes, I suspect we’d have a multi-front war in the Pacific and Middle East.  With that occurring, we’d have to have conscription back and since the military at this point is only answering to Dictator Muggsy, that probably isn’t an issue.

Can we successfully fight off China in the Pacific and Southeast Asia and maintain the oil fields in the Middle East and any threats from Russia?  Perhaps. 

I have my doubts our allies would join a dictator in committing international crimes but maybe after Muggsy consults with his cabinet, they would.

Whoops.  Need to edit this.  Dictator Muggsy said Congress would approve his plan within 15 minutes.  My mistake.  Didn’t assume he’d get support that quick in committing war crimes
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 09:24:21 AM by Uncle Rico »

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #815 on: May 27, 2024, 09:40:10 AM »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #816 on: May 27, 2024, 09:48:54 AM »
Peak Heisey on display.

1. Rhetorically asks why Harvard is issuing bonds.
2. Is provided with answer explaining exactly why Harvard is issuing bonds.
3. Mad that answer doesn't fit narrative, finds older article and selectively edits it with speculation from someone uninformed.

You can tell when I'm right when they ignore the topic and go off on me for a page. It's a surprise to see Tower joining the "circle." I hope they don't kink your firehose too badly.

FYI - Bill is a billionaire and maintains personal relationships with nearly every Harvard Corporation Board member. He frequently engages in discussions with Penny Pritzker, the head of the Harvard Corporation (JB's sister). He is actively involved in choosing the successor to Harvard (to replace Claudine Gay).

His voice carries weight and has influenced , no matter how hard you pretend he does not.

Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #817 on: May 27, 2024, 09:54:02 AM »
You can tell when I'm right when they ignore the topic and go off on me for a page. It's a surprise to see Tower joining the "circle." I hope they don't kink your firehose too badly.

FYI - Bill is a billionaire and maintains personal relationships with nearly every Harvard Corporation Board member. He frequently engages in discussions with Penny Pritzker, the head of the Harvard Corporation (JB's sister). He is actively involved in choosing the successor to Harvard (to replace Claudine Gay).

His voice carries weight and has influenced , no matter how hard you pretend he does not.

None of that changes the fact, Harvard will be just fine.  That’s the topic.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #818 on: May 27, 2024, 10:02:28 AM »
None of that changes the fact, Harvard will be just fine.  That’s the topic.

And on that score, I agreed.

You need to ask the circle the lighten their grip, cutting off too much blood to your head.

I know Sultan is fond of saying, "Harvard will be fine."
My concern is he is correct.
Elite schools should not be fine. They should be forced to change and embrace meritocracy, the concept that made them elite.

• All American
« Reply #819 on: May 27, 2024, 10:03:27 AM »
You can tell when I'm right when they ignore the topic and go off on me for a page.

Actually it's been repeatedly addressed. But people go off on you because you never learn - you are consistently, spectacularly and repeatedly wrong about so many things that you are absolutely convinced you are right about.  It's like a sport by now.

And like Uncle says, ultimately it doesn't matter.  Harvard is fine. 

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #820 on: May 27, 2024, 10:04:44 AM »
He's huge in some parts of Eastern Europe.  Kind of like David Hasselhoff is in Germany.

13 million views of his two-hour interview with Aaron Rodgers
https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1790426858619597180

Kind of like a new Joe Rogan on X

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #821 on: May 27, 2024, 10:05:39 AM »
13 million views of his two-hour interview with Aaron Rodgers
https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1790426858619597180

Kind of like a new Joe Rogan on X

Is this the part where we explain to you - again - what Twitter views means?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #822 on: May 27, 2024, 10:09:48 AM »
Is this the part where we explain to you - again - what Twitter views means?

Nah, let him go.  It’s incredible at this point. 

• All American
« Reply #823 on: May 27, 2024, 10:52:12 AM »
Or none of this happened as you depicted

---

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/more-aid-trucks-expected-roll-113132590.html

The Israeli military said its air force struck a Hamas compound in Rafah and that the strike was carried out with "precise ammunition and on the basis of precise intelligence." It took out Hamas' chief of staff for the West Bank and another senior official behind deadly attacks on Israelis, it said.

"The IDF is aware of reports indicating that as a result of the strike and fire that was ignited several civilians in the area were harmed. The incident is under review."

---
And why did this attack ...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/israeli-strike-kills-22-people-220321417.html

The airstrike was reported hours after Hamas fired a barrage of rockets from Gaza that set off air raid sirens as far away as Tel Aviv for the first time in months in a show of resilience more than seven months into Israel’s massive air, sea and ground offensive.

---

Are we back to this again ... just give them a bunch of Jews to kill and all will be good again.

https://x.com/BarakRavid/status/1795108612777415143

Barak Ravid
@BarakRavid
BREAKING: Netanyahu says the air strike in Rafah on Sunday was "a tragic mistake" and adds that it will be investigated

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #824 on: May 27, 2024, 12:07:06 PM »

https://x.com/BarakRavid/status/1795108612777415143

Barak Ravid
@BarakRavid
BREAKING: Netanyahu says the air strike in Rafah on Sunday was "a tragic mistake" and adds that it will be investigated

This one seems to have had enough video footage of limbless charred bodies being extricated that even Netanyahu couldn't play it off anymore.