collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


MuggsyB

Koepka looks like he's in control. 

tower912

Kiss of death when you say it.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MU82

Block just got a hole-in-1. How cool is that?
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

MuggsyB


MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

MuggsyB

Too bad it wasn't shown live.  On the fly!!!

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Lennys Tap

Quote from: MU82 on May 21, 2023, 04:13:14 PM
Block just got a hole-in-1. How cool is that?

Exclamation point on a great story!

MuggsyB

Whoa.....potential meltdown coming for BK?

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Damn.  Still not over though I guess. 

MuggsyB


MuggsyB

Have you ever seen a fly in not touch the flagstick?  Wow.

MuggsyB


tower912

Quote from: tower912 on May 21, 2023, 01:43:51 PM
Sheffler can't putt.



They just said Sheffler has not made a putt longer than 15 feet this week.


I can relate
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

cheebs09


MuggsyB


tower912

(Howard Cosell voice)
....DOWN GOES HOVLAND....DOWN GOES HOVLAND....
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Uncle Rico

Quote from: tower912 on May 21, 2023, 04:58:30 PM
(Howard Cosell voice)
....DOWN GOES HOVLAND....DOWN GOES HOVLAND....

Knew Rahm would clip Brooks at Augusta because Rahm is a bully, too.  Hovland played fine for the most part but isn't in Rahm's stratosphere.  You beat Brooks by bullying back
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

tower912

#69
The exact same mistake Conners made yesterday.


Yeah, it is over.


Got a little misty again.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Herman Cain

Delighted to see Koepka win. He is healthy and back in form .
"It was a Great Day until it wasn't"
    ——Rory McIlroy on Final Round at Pinehurst

tower912

I was a fan prior to a year ago.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: Herman Cain on May 21, 2023, 05:39:21 PM
Delighted to see Koepka win. He is healthy and back in form .

Herman, the LIV/PGA split it terrible for the sport imo. 

PGsHeroes32

When healthy hes arguably the best in the world so it wasnt exactly going out on a limb. But coming into this week I just knew Brooks was gonna take it.

5 majors is a hell of a resume before you hit your mid 30s
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

Previous topic - Next topic