[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: BET Champs T-shirts?  (Read 594 times)

cheese ball chaser

• All American
BET Champs T-shirts?
« on: March 13, 2023, 01:06:52 AM »
Anyone known if/when the spirit shop/MU will sell those sweet Big East Tournament Champs blue t-shirts the players were wearing after we beat Xavier?

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: BET Champs T-shirts?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 07:28:57 AM »
Already online as of yesterday
Maigh Eo for Sam

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 08:01:59 AM »
The site says "AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN STORE & ONLINE STARTING TUESDAY AFTERNOON (MARCH 14, 2023.)"

I'd definitely like a couple, but I wouldn't receive them until after the NCAA tournament begins and I'll have my eye on a bigger prize.

I told my wife, "After we win the national championship, be prepared to spend a bazillion bucks on Marquette gear." I thought she was gonna object, but instead she said: "You got that right!" Gotta love being married to a major MU fan!

I later amended my proclamation to say we'd spend big money on Final Four gear "in the event that there's a cataclysmic event preventing Marquette from winning the title."

We'll definitely get some Big East stuff eventually, though. They did a nice job on that t-shirt.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

cheese ball chaser

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 11:40:56 AM »
The site says "AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN STORE & ONLINE STARTING TUESDAY AFTERNOON (MARCH 14, 2023.)"

I'd definitely like a couple, but I wouldn't receive them until after the NCAA tournament begins and I'll have my eye on a bigger prize.

I told my wife, "After we win the national championship, be prepared to spend a bazillion bucks on Marquette gear." I thought she was gonna object, but instead she said: "You got that right!" Gotta love being married to a major MU fan!

I later amended my proclamation to say we'd spend big money on Final Four gear "in the event that there's a cataclysmic event preventing Marquette from winning the title."

We'll definitely get some Big East stuff eventually, though. They did a nice job on that t-shirt.

Good stuff, thanks MU82

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 03:51:06 PM »

When they announced Columbus yesterday, my wife, said, "So...we going?" I share your sentiment and good fortune. And I am pretty sure we are.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 04:30:44 PM »
I kinda like this one.

Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2023, 04:44:51 PM »
When they announced Columbus yesterday, my wife, said, "So...we going?" I share your sentiment and good fortune. And I am pretty sure we are.

I’m jealous. Bring home 2 wins - and that’s an order!!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2023, 05:12:41 PM »
I’m jealous. Bring home 2 wins - and that’s an order!!

I'll do what I can. I'm still juggling my schedule. Sometimes it's not easy for me to get time off. It's even more difficult to do it two weeks in a row. Before my son and I went to NYC I was aware that MU might get placed in Columbus. I contemplated that my work schedule could make it an "either/or" situation. I still chose to go to NYC. I really hope I can work my schedule to go Friday. But even if not, the weekend in NYC with my son was worth it. No regrets at all.

I would think that I'll go Sunday no matter what.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

feedback