[Today at 10:54:04 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Galway Eagle
[Today at 10:35:41 AM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 09:51:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Badger Hate Week  (Read 8728 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Badger Hate Week
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2022, 10:33:18 AM »
Can't wait to watch OMax, Stevie, Chase, Sean, et al Jump Around on defense.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2022, 10:46:38 AM »
Can't wait to watch OMax, Stevie, Chase, Sean, et al Jump Around on defense.

You know, Badger fans were the first people to jump up and down to Jump Around.  Prior to the scholars at Camp Randall making such an epic change to sports rah-rah songs, the preferred dance amongst the kids was to do the "stanky leg" to that song.  Strange but true.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2022, 10:56:17 AM »

Some great stuff in this old thread:

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=55001.0

I brought over some of my posts, but I encourage everyone to copy and paste their favorites

Have some patience, FFS.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2022, 11:33:05 AM »
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2022, 06:22:23 PM »
Not that I needed any more reasons to hate the Badgers!!!  But today, heading home from some errands, and had been listening to Homer on ESPN Radio. Wellllll.... On comes Brust and Scalszo(sp?) ...  Well  Brust says he's coming to the game with his girlfriend , who happens to be a MU Alum.   He told her she can NOT wear MU attire, becuz he played for UW and that would be like spitting in his face ! ! !  OMG   I couldn't believe he actually said that.  They were taking calls to see if he was right or not...  I turned it off so I can't report what was said by the listeners...  What an arrogant POS ! ! !   Disclaimer:   I NEVER listen to those 2 guys...  just happen to hear them as i was parking the car !!! 

Goose

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2022, 06:36:01 PM »
My hate for the Badgers has varied over the years, from complete hate to modest hate to complacency. That said, the closer we get to playing them every year the complete hate always rises to the surface. I do not want to just beat them on Saturday, I hope that we blow them out of the gym.

I am leaning from going winning handily to predicting an ass whopping. This is the time to establish that MU is the premier basketball program in Wisconsin.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2022, 06:51:58 PM »
Not that I needed any more reasons to hate the Badgers!!!  But today, heading home from some errands, and had been listening to Homer on ESPN Radio. Wellllll.... On comes Brust and Scalszo(sp?) ...  Well  Brust says he's coming to the game with his girlfriend , who happens to be a MU Alum.   He told her she can NOT wear MU attire, becuz he played for UW and that would be like spitting in his face ! ! !  OMG   I couldn't believe he actually said that.  They were taking calls to see if he was right or not...  I turned it off so I can't report what was said by the listeners...  What an arrogant POS ! ! !   Disclaimer:   I NEVER listen to those 2 guys...  just happen to hear them as i was parking the car !!!

Who's the blood traitor that's so desperate to date an athlete she stopped to UW bball players?

Also that's a dbag move if he's actually serious and not just trying to stir the pot. I mean she absolutely has every right to spit in his face with that. He made the decision to date an MU alum that doesn't suddenly mean she's invalidated as a person wtf.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2022, 06:52:38 PM »
My hate for the Badgers has varied over the years, from complete hate to modest hate to complacency. That said, the closer we get to playing them every year the complete hate always rises to the surface. I do not want to just beat them on Saturday, I hope that we blow them out of the gym.

I am leaning from going winning handily to predicting an ass whopping. This is the time to establish that MU is the premier basketball program in Wisconsin.

Amen!  To that last paragraph.

GoldenEagles03

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2022, 07:02:42 PM »
VIOLENCE!

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2022, 08:14:04 PM »

Audio: https://twitter.com/scalzoandbrust/status/1598484994833489921?s=46&t=dfLS35HU2XPpVjri0qQc5w

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2022, 09:00:17 PM »
Top 5 Putrid Weasel-Rodents?  I'll defer to the experts here and our Scoopers who have seen them all. 

Goose

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2022, 09:27:57 PM »
Muggsy

Great question. I will think about my list. I do a funny a story on the topic, Dan Hastings was a guy from Philly and I hated him as a Badger. Twenty years later his son was a teammate of my son in youth hockey and I avoided him big time. First road trip for hockey he and I drank a hundred beers over the weekend and talked basketball all weekend. I saw him at wedding a few weeks ago, drank a few cocktails with him and we talked MU-UW basketball for a long time.

He remains high on my list of most hated Badgers, but he is a fantastic guy. He is basketball junkie and I want to be crying in his beer on Saturday.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2022, 09:31:24 PM »
Audio: https://twitter.com/scalzoandbrust/status/1598484994833489921?s=46&t=dfLS35HU2XPpVjri0qQc5w

I responded to this tweet, and Elon lectured me about using the term "A-hole", and asked me if I really wanted to post that.  I did.
Have some patience, FFS.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2022, 09:47:06 PM »
I responded to this tweet, and Elon lectured me about using the term "A-hole", and asked me if I really wanted to post that.  I did.

Lmfao go chick!
Maigh Eo for Sam

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2022, 09:52:02 PM »
Muggsy

Great question. I will think about my list. I do a funny a story on the topic, Dan Hastings was a guy from Philly and I hated him as a Badger. Twenty years later his son was a teammate of my son in youth hockey and I avoided him big time. First road trip for hockey he and I drank a hundred beers over the weekend and talked basketball all weekend. I saw him at wedding a few weeks ago, drank a few cocktails with him and we talked MU-UW basketball for a long time.

He remains high on my list of most hated Badgers, but he is a fantastic guy. He is basketball junkie and I want to be crying in his beer on Saturday.

That's a cool story Goose.  But back to the putrid/hatred conversation.  :)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2022, 10:33:29 PM »
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2022, 11:19:16 PM »

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2022, 11:24:32 PM »
Hell yeah Chick! WTF?
Will he make her sit on her hands of the MU fight song?
I will gladly buy her a shirt/beer/whatever….make it happen if you can!

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2022, 11:50:45 PM »
I think this is a call to all the scoopers who dropped their season tickets for: bigger tvs in their living room, covid, drive in the snow, etc.
As you have said….I will gladly overpay for 1 or 2 games a year…..we will see.
#rollcall

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2022, 12:28:40 AM »
F*** the Mecca too.

https://twitter.com/BadgerMBB/status/1598443062459600897?t=U_f_j2NpAZs9KFwaXRWPeg&s=19

Gotta love the Bucks-owned bar doing this while MU pays them exorbitant rent across the plaza.

1SE

• All American
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2022, 05:51:28 AM »

Drink the tears...
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2022, 08:17:08 AM »
2 big rivalry games this weekend, with Bears-Packers on Sunday this is hate week all around!

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2022, 08:22:31 AM »
2 big rivalry games this weekend, with Bears-Packers on Sunday this is hate week all around!

Hey, don't forget the USA v. the Netherlands tomorrow morning.

F*cking Dutch...
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2022, 08:28:12 AM »
Favorite MU vs UW games:

1) 2017: Markus Rowsey and Sam just hit another 3 82-63 and it wasn't that close

2) 2018: Marrow OT block

3) 2020: Lewis Put back

4) 2012: W at home (really made me less worried about losing DJO & Crowder)

5) 2011 W @ at the kohl center (Mayo goes off iirc) huge win and cool to see an unexpected star but we were expected to win.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 08:31:51 AM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

tower912

• All American
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2022, 08:30:49 AM »
The Dominic James volleyball spike block.

And  .... you're more athletic than they are.  F with them.....
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback