[Today at 05:53:49 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote!  (Read 6045 times)

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
Re: Vote!
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2022, 03:20:05 PM »
Khanna or Klobuchar.  Biden is not governing as a moderate and also has no idea what day it is 70% of the time.  His "gaffes" are a euphemism for senility/dementia. 

Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2022, 03:24:12 PM »
For a little fun, check out the Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures. Things really change on a leveled out playing field.

Huge Supreme Court race coming up in Wisconsin in April, I believe and the same thing could happen here.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2022, 03:26:44 PM »
Wisconsin came up beyond just my residency.  How Evers isn't great but Michels was a horrible candidate.  How Ron Johnson...is Ron Johnson but yet Barnes was a terrible polarizing candidate as well. 

Both Johnson and Evers are similar in that they are pretty unassuming types that don't really have anything overly negative that are going to turn their "normal" supporters off.  Outside of their political positions, there just really isn't anything to pin on them.  The whole "Johnson hardly pays state taxes" was the best Barnes could do, but that wasn't really going to go anywhere.  And Evers doesn't really come off as a militant "woke" liberal. As I mentioned to a co-worker, he's the type of guy you would ask to get your mail when you went on vacation and trust with your extra house key.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2022, 03:27:03 PM »

I think it's kinda funny that people don't view Joe Biden as a "moderate Dem."  He is about as moderate as a Democrat gets.

And if inflation eases and the economy doesn't tank, those 75% will turn around pretty quickly.

This exactly.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2022, 03:36:22 PM »
They've already polled Kamala Harris vs. DeSantis several times (like this far out means anything) and she wins in the polling.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2022, 03:36:54 PM »

I think it's kinda funny that people don't view Joe Biden as a "moderate Dem."  He is about as moderate as a Democrat gets.

And if inflation eases and the economy doesn't tank, those 75% will turn around pretty quickly.

Biden himself may be moderate (which is why I supported him from the start of the primary season), but he is not governing as a moderate at all, and that's why I am looking elsewhere. I don't wish I had voted differently for a second, but there have been a number of decisions made that have made me very disappointed.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2022, 03:44:37 PM »
Well, glad everyone had a chance to vote!