[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[April 24, 2024, 07:58:02 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by MU82
[April 24, 2024, 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[April 24, 2024, 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Taiwan!!!  (Read 1748 times)

#UnleashSean

• All American
Taiwan!!!
« on: July 28, 2022, 05:12:43 PM »
They have a nice little league program  8-)

tower912

• All American
Re: Taiwan!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 06:36:44 PM »
Do you need a Taipei personality to do business there?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 06:39:22 PM »
Do you need a Taipei personality to do business there?
You need to formosa some new puns.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 08:20:55 AM »
Taiwan shoe, then the other.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2022, 12:33:12 PM »
Taiwan on!
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2022, 04:04:56 PM »
don't get me wrong, these are clever and all and i know this thread is trying like the dickens to stay "politics free", but why do i get this weird feeling that if i were to put some "puns" out here sully, smith and reeko et.al. would be beating the schiff out of me for cultural insensitivity and whatever else they could dig up cuz of my "privilege" or sumpin
don't...don't don't don't don't

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2022, 04:30:51 PM »
don't get me wrong, these are clever and all and i know this thread is trying like the dickens to stay "politics free", but why do i get this weird feeling that if i were to put some "puns" out here sully, smith and reeko et.al. would be beating the schiff out of me for cultural insensitivity and whatever else they could dig up cuz of my "privilege" or sumpin

Be brave and try one. See what happens. My guess is that if they were harmless puns about the pronunciation of Taiwan and Taipei, no one would say anything. If they included jokes about people from Taiwan, political innuendo, or any jokes along the lines of "me love you long time", you would probably get called out for it.

I'm impressed that you no longer even wait for someone to say something about one of your posts to start martyring yourself. Efficient, cuts out the middle man.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2022, 06:27:25 PM »

I mean, we could just make a thread about firing an employee for shaving her head in solidarity with a friend with cancer?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2022, 07:00:41 PM »
I mean, we could just make a thread about firing an employee for shaving her head in solidarity with a friend with cancer?

absolutely mr leash, have at it!  beat yourself up, but for the record, i did not fire her for the shaving her head, but if that makes you feel good like putting a demented, pervert who showers with his daughter sack of schiff ruining everyone's life into the WH, let's go baby!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2022, 07:03:45 PM »
Be brave and try one. See what happens. My guess is that if they were harmless puns about the pronunciation of Taiwan and Taipei, no one would say anything. If they included jokes about people from Taiwan, political innuendo, or any jokes along the lines of "me love you long time", you would probably get called out for it.

I'm impressed that you no longer even wait for someone to say something about one of your posts to start martyring yourself. Efficient, cuts out the middle man.

trust me brother tamu, no martyr here, just calling em as i sees them. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2022, 07:05:12 PM »
  absolutely mr leash, have at it!  beat yourself up, but for the record, i did not fire her for the shaving her head, but if that makes you feel good like putting a demented, pervert who showers with his daughter sack of schiff ruining everyone's life into the WH, let's go baby!

8 of 10

No ellipses or air quotes but an unhinged rant nonetheless
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2022, 07:22:42 PM »

You’re not clever enough.

Be brave and try one.

You mean “Taiwan.”
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 07:24:59 PM by Sultan Sultanberger »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2022, 07:32:05 PM »
You mean “Taiwan.”

I am ashamed that I missed that golden opportunity. I am going Taipei for that one
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2022, 08:34:46 PM »
We're going out tonight to Taiwan on ! ! !  8-)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 08:32:21 AM by Ardmore Mug »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2022, 09:54:42 PM »

Hang Mike Pence!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2022, 08:28:38 AM »
Fox News should be sued for elder abuse
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2022, 11:36:47 AM »

You say it needs to be kept politics free, then have to bring Congress into it.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2022, 10:32:34 PM »

Did you ever notice that about 90% of Rocket's posts have to do with activity that takes place in Bathrooms?

Goose

• All American
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »
#freerocket

tower912

• All American
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2022, 10:24:45 AM »
He was back.   Did he get banned a second time?  LMAO

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2022, 10:54:59 AM »

Scoop needs a martyr.  He really fits the bill of recent American martyrdom
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2022, 11:34:54 AM »

I think he lasted less than 48 hours.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 12:07:30 PM »
Taiwan you to Tawain me.

feedback