[Today at 10:35:42 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Viper
[Today at 10:34:23 AM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by withoutbias
[Today at 10:29:19 AM]

NM by tower912
[Today at 08:24:31 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Shooting(s) After Bucks Game  (Read 5679 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Shooting(s) After Bucks Game
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2022, 09:02:10 PM »

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2022, 09:03:11 PM »
Rent free

Says the guy who has (largely inaccurately) posted about my supposed residencies in this topic multiple times today. Without prompting BTW.

Seriously I have no idea where you live or what you do. Why do I live so “rent free” that it’s not the same for you?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2022, 09:03:50 PM »
Dribble

I do not think God or country is acceptable on here. Family should be good, but check back later.

Of which god do we speak?  There are many denominations that inhabit this land.  What of the agnostic and atheist?  Isn’t god and religion simply a philosophical discussion?  The answer is yes, of course, but more blood has been shed in the history of mankind over religious differences.  Maybe not talking religion is a good thing?  The passions of religion seem counter their very teachings but then again, I’m agnostic

Country is an interesting topic.  Blind loyalty to the country is a mistake as is insurrection against our democratic norms.  We have a segment of the population that treat the flag like blood while others see the flag as an evolving symbol, sometimes not always good.  The history of America is complicated, good and bad.  I’d like to think the good outweighs the bad but maybe not.

As for family, we all have plenty that can go pound sand
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2022, 09:07:25 PM »
I think you know exactly what an assault rifle is. A widely used generic term for rapid fire rifles with a large magazine capacity.

never seen one of those bad boys go off on their own.  i don't care if it has a magazine the size of rio linda, still takes a person to pull the trigger
don't...don't don't don't don't

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2022, 09:11:53 PM »
Says the guy who has (largely inaccurately) posted about my supposed residencies in this topic multiple times today. Without prompting BTW.

Seriously I have no idea where you live or what you do. Why do I live so “rent free” that it’s not the same for you?

I'm not the attention seeking whore that has told everyone where you've lived.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2022, 09:33:32 PM »
never seen one of those bad boys go off on their own.  i don't care if it has a magazine the size of rio linda, still takes a person to pull the trigger

I’ve never seen heroin, meth, or ecstasy inject itself into a person before. Takes a person to shoot up. Why are hard drugs illegal again?

I’ve never seen a motor vehicle speed and cause an accident without a human driving it. Why do we have speed limits again?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2022, 09:40:05 PM »
I'm not the attention seeking whore that has told everyone where you've lived.

You are right that you never have stated where you lived.

But you most certainly are an “attention seeking whore.”

And you are still pretty inaccurate regarding where you think I have claimed to live.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2022, 09:57:12 PM »

It is not police work and I appreciated you pointing out my sticking to the NBA when I veered off target on a thread. Just thought it was it paying it forward.

Note, I told Doc he should not post in the MKE thread because he is no longer a resident in the city. Posters spoke and I wanted him to know that he should only focus on suburban issues.

Hey, if it was me I would welcome Doc to discuss his thoughts on the shooting last night. I would equally welcome you to derail any or all threads with off the topic comments. The mods are getting overwhelmed shutting down threads and I am trying to help out. I cannot fix the perceived gun problem in MKE and helping here seems like a worthy cause. Shutting down a thread 14 posts shows the level of stress and I want us to help each other.

You and Doc FD Dribble are very helpful and you've both solved all the problems in MKE. Well done!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2022, 10:04:30 PM »

I’ve never seen a motor vehicle speed and cause an accident without a human driving it. Why do we have speed limits again?

Tesla may be changing that.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2022, 10:10:48 PM »
You are right that you never have stated where you lived.

But you most certainly are an “attention seeking whore.”

And you are still pretty inaccurate regarding where you think I have claimed to live.

I'm giving you "northwest Indiana", doosh.