[Today at 09:22:20 PM]

NIL Future by PointWarrior
[Today at 09:03:13 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[Today at 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dental Crime Reports  (Read 28516 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Dental Crime Reports
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2022, 09:13:48 PM »
Thought you'd appreciate a good mocking/satire.  Humorless doosh.

So Ziggy just outed his burner account.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2022, 09:18:44 PM »

Get help, fam.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2022, 10:41:01 PM »

Is a doosh like a Buffon? Or more like a Pooba?

doosh
A word looked on up urban dictionary by those who can't spell douche properly.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doosh
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2022, 11:26:49 PM »
Is a doosh like a Buffon? Or more like a Pooba?

doosh
A word looked on up urban dictionary by those who can't spell douche properly.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doosh

🐷🐷

GOO

• All American
« Reply #204 on: May 15, 2022, 11:10:58 AM »
I thought this thread was about reporting the problem of dentist crime that is so rampant and out of control in our country. We cannot stop it, if we don’t understand the problem.  And any information or facts that don’t agree with our firmly held belief, must be wrong and discarded. 

So, back on track. The problem apparently also includes ex-dentists, in this case an ex- dentist bank robber.

https://www.dentalproductsreport.com/view/weird-dental-news-ex-dentist-suspected-bank-robbery-spree

Okay, this is getting old. I’ve had some fun, but it’s time to ramble on and move on from dental crime for me; now the focus turns  to the problem of drought in Mexico affecting the Avacado crop.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #205 on: May 15, 2022, 03:10:33 PM »
Pakuni

First, I do not understand the questioning of MKE as my city. I was born and raised, until, fourth grade, on 48th and Wisconsin, our family business was on 25th and St. Paul, my office is on Milwaukee and Wisconsin and my three sons all live in MKE. So, I do consider it my city and if asked where I am from I say MKE.

As for what I am doing, I have kept my office in downtown, have supported the local businesses, my wife (a liberal) tutored in the inner city for several years prior to the pandemic, we donate food and clothes to several inner city organizations on a regular basis, support St. Marcus, try to be a good citizen to the homeless I encounter and generally try to be a good person.

I, like many, have no clue on how to stop the violence or what I could do to help. If you had an organization that you could recommend on how to fix the problem I would love to hear about it.

Lastly, on a daily basis I try to do something good for people and show respect to everyone I encounter. I am far from a perfect person and have many flaws, but lacking kindness and empathy for others is not one of my weaknesses.
Goose:
Your positive outlook toward the city and community engagement are excellent . Continue staying optimistic it can only help.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #206 on: May 16, 2022, 08:17:23 AM »
My dentist just tried to charge me $800 for a teeth cleaning. That’s a crime!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2022, 08:53:20 AM »

Seriously? Or was it some kind of  error on the bill?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2022, 11:06:20 AM »

I had one that tried to sell me a $1,000 teeth cleaning (they called it a "deep clean") and told me I had 8 cavities that needed fillings. I then went to a different dentist who said I had zero cavities. Gotta keep your eye out for the hucksters. Get a new dentist!

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2022, 11:16:00 AM »
I had one that tried to sell me a $1,000 teeth cleaning (they called it a "deep clean") and told me I had 8 cavities that needed fillings. I then went to a different dentist who said I had zero cavities. Gotta keep your eye out for the hucksters. Get a new dentist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2022, 09:52:30 AM »
Living in depere doesn't stop you from having the answer to everything.

I live in SP, but I could fix Madison.

Just sayin'.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2022, 01:11:08 PM »
So where has Evers been since Friday's shoot 'em up in downtown MKE? Not 1 word from da Worst. Shocking after he stuck his little Gurkee in his pie hole after his Kenosha oral diarrhea. The obvious strategy now is to clam up and try runnin' out the clock, hope da sheep check all da D's and continue incompetence for another term, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2022, 01:20:55 PM »
So where has Evers been since Friday's shoot 'em up in downtown MKE? Not 1 word from da Worst. Shocking after he stuck his little Gurkee in his pie hole after his Kenosha oral diarrhea. The obvious strategy now is to clam up and try runnin' out the clock, hope da sheep check all da D's and continue incompetence for another term, hey?

What should he do?  Offer thoughts and prayers?  I find it odd that you need moral platitudes from politicians.   If so, the legislative branch makes the rules in Wisconsin, and they've been awful quiet.  Nothing will happen.  Just like every other time a shooting happens.  Lock the doors to your bunker in 'Quon and stop polluting every thread on the board with your nonsense.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2022, 01:45:43 PM »

It's like you're not even trying.

Governor Tony Evers
@GovEvers

Kathy and I are heartbroken by last night’s horrific acts of gun violence in Milwaukee. We are thinking of all the people who were injured and are praying for their full recovery, and we are thinking of the many people affected by this senseless tragedy.

We are grateful for the first responders who acted quickly, getting people to safety and apprehending those involved. Violence is never the answer, and we will continue to support our local partners in working to make our streets and our communities safer.

https://twitter.com/govevers/status/1525505204464017409?s=21&t=vrqzHfqIJ2sify-kQJTYqg

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2022, 01:53:08 PM »
It's like you're not even trying.

He stopped trying a long time ago.  He let's other shape his world view and tell him what to think.  And along the way, denying the truth even when it is presented to him.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #215 on: May 17, 2022, 01:56:21 PM »
What should he do?  Offer thoughts and prayers?  I find it odd that you need moral platitudes from politicians.   If so, the legislative branch makes the rules in Wisconsin, and they've been awful quiet.  Nothing will happen.  Just like every other time a shooting happens.  Lock the doors to your bunker in 'Quon and stop polluting every thread on the board with your nonsense.

C'mon man, you know Evers rushed to judgment with the events in Kenosha. He looked like a Dunce in doing so when the facts came out. The Limp Penis is hoping for a November miracle. Doubt that happens. As for "stop polluting every thread on the board with your nonsense," oh, the irony. Maybe you're right, your posse does a marvelous job of doing just that, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2022, 02:07:25 PM »

C'mon man, you know Evers rushed to judgment with the events in Kenosha. He looked like a Dunce in doing so when the facts came out. The Limp Penis is hoping for a November miracle. Doubt that happens. As for "stop polluting every thread on the board with your nonsense," oh, the irony. Maybe you're right, your posse does a marvelous job of doing just that, aina?

There's 2 options for you here:

1) You stop with your politically driven BS and paranoia "the libs are out to get me"
2) You say farewell to MUScoop.

Pick one.  I don't care.  And I can force the 2nd.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2022, 02:29:47 PM »

So you were shown that your hot take was monumentality wrong and you reply with...this^?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #218 on: May 17, 2022, 02:44:39 PM »

1) You stop with your politically driven BS and paranoia "the libs are out to get me"

🏀

• All American
« Reply #219 on: May 17, 2022, 02:45:43 PM »
So you were shown that your hot take was monumentality wrong and you reply with...this^?

I find it most telling that he came out of 'character' for that one.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #220 on: May 17, 2022, 07:16:56 PM »

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #221 on: May 17, 2022, 09:14:13 PM »

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2022, 11:33:16 PM »
PLEASE DO IT ! ! !    Then I don't have to see his total BS Drivel in all theses other posts who quote him ! ! !   PLEASE ! ! !  8-)

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #223 on: May 18, 2022, 01:24:28 PM »

I hate for #2 to happen to any poster but 4ever has been especially obstinate this offseason. I hope he heeds your warning and sticks around.

Uncle Rico

• All American
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory