collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: So much for that economic forecast  (Read 17799 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: So much for that economic forecast
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2022, 06:31:04 PM »
a lot of rose colored glasses with donkey holograms here doc-even the cost of blow straw paintings getting a little pricey, eyn'a?

6 of 10
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2022, 07:34:55 PM »
Fluff
You should be as dim as Lenny. It is amazing how some people can dismiss a lifetime of hard work and success, with so little ease. The world needs more Lenny’s and we all can learn from his life experiences.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2022, 07:53:36 PM »
well if there's one thing i know lenny knows is the economy and the market...way more than a school guidance counselor for sure.  and the guy can navigate his way around a golf course too.  saying the guy is "dim"  because one doesn't agree with him, is classic.  might as well as called him a racist ?-(
don't...don't don't don't don't

Goose

• All American
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2022, 08:00:55 PM »
rocket

Spot on. I will listen to Lenny on the economy and the market all day long. I might not agree every time, but know his comments are based off of a long, successful career. Truthfully, we have dimwits on here that are experts on every topic and fail to listen and learn from folks like Lenny.

I very much value the knowledge shared by experts on this site. There are guys on here I do not agree with, but trust their thoughts on their fields of expertise. Only an idiot would dismiss someone that is smarter on a topic. Sadly, there are a lot of idiots in this world.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2022, 08:04:11 PM »
If Goose and Roqqet think Lennys is a smart dude that tells me all I need to know.

He's dimmer than I even thought he was.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2022, 08:28:45 PM »
Bought a place in FL on the ocean less than three years ago. Paid about 5-8% more than I wanted to then, it is now valued at 60% higher than what I paid. It’s absolutely insane.

Tried to buy another place in the same city (single family home) sold in basically a weekend, over asking, for cash. These are not small numbers either, lots of New Yorkers coming down and buying up properties.
Our situation was similar , bought our home on the ocean in Florida coming up on two years ago , signed contract at the peak of pandemic. Which was full price at the time. Place is now valued up 68 percent from where we bought it.

We got out of the Northeast just in time.

Crazy thing is people are paying the prices . We are seeing deals at $1,000 per square foot and in some cases above . My next door neighbor has a 1500 square foot home going for $2,000,000.

All these silly numbers mean nothing to us, cause we intend on staying here.

Will be interesting to see how these values sustain post a recession .

The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Goose

• All American
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2022, 08:38:16 PM »
Fluff

Again, I do not think you get it. There are actually successful and smart people on this site. You really should learn from them, instead of being a smart ass. I very much value hearing the thoughts of smart folks on here, regardless if I agree with them or not.

• All American
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2022, 08:42:26 PM »
Fluff

Again, I do not think you get it. There are actually successful and smart people on this site. You really should learn from them, instead of being a smart ass. I very much value hearing the thoughts of smart folks on here, regardless if I agree with them or not.

Lennys may or may not have been successful.  I have no idea.  But if so, it is sad what he has become. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2022, 08:45:22 PM »
Fluff

You are a bitter, twisted person and that is how you were born, raised or became more over time. I do not like you, but I think you post some solid posts every 2000-3000 posts and I learn from those posts. You should try it, you might become less bitter.

• All American
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2022, 08:52:31 PM »
Fluff

You are a bitter, twisted person and that is how you were born, raised or became more over time. I do not like you, but I think you post some solid posts every 2000-3000 posts and I learn from those posts. You should try it, you might become less bitter.

Awww....Goose doesn't like me...   8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)  How will I carry through...

Goose

• All American
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2022, 08:57:49 PM »
Fluff

I am sure you will survive quite well in a very narrow, sad world. If I were you I would be asking if anyone liked me, not just Goose.
I can promise you that is my last reply ever to you, but I do feel sorry for you. Good luck to you and even better luck to anyone that has daily interaction with you, they need it.

• All American
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2022, 09:06:13 PM »

I can promise you that is my last reply ever to you,

Oh please no.  The comedy is pure gold.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2022, 09:29:38 PM »
Fluff

I've haven't read anything on Scoop that leads me to believe that any of us are above average IQ.

• All American
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2022, 10:10:56 PM »
I've haven't read anything on Scoop that leads me to believe that any of us are above average IQ.

Why would anyone above an average IQ spend time here?

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2022, 10:18:01 PM »
Why would anyone above an average IQ spend time here?

To see how the other half lives?

Goose

• All American
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2022, 11:12:24 PM »
Skat

I know you were tongue in cheek, and appreciate you bringing some humor to the night. That said, I do think it is very rewarding learning from the folks that post on scoop. I have learned a ton on scoop, and often from posters I have nothing in common with. I might be borderline old, but I want to learn from anyone no matter how I feel about them.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 11:26:59 PM by Goose »

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2022, 02:26:11 AM »
Rewind a couple years same scenario and the same bunch would be hemorrhaging out of multiple orafices

A couple of years ago nobody could leave there homes, the economy was in the toilet, the hospitals were turning people away, and your unnatural carnal knowledgeing hero was saying: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

And on April 23, 2020 over 26 million jobless claims had been filed.

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2022, 02:27:50 AM »
rocket
Spot on.

Words that until tonight have never been posted here.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2022, 05:57:40 AM »
Your god’s use of his personal devices - including to lead a violent coup attempt against his own government - makes Hillary’s “crimes” look quaint.

But sure - lock ‘em all up!

See how easy that is?!?!

When the GOP takes control of congress in 2023 we may learn the FBI used the same MO on Jan 6 as they did in Michigan when they tried to assassinate Gretchen Whitmer. The deep state could not convince a jury to buy that one as it became clear the Feds instigated the whole thing.

• All American
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2022, 06:11:07 AM »
When the GOP takes control of congress in 2023 we may learn the FBI used the same MO on Jan 6 as they did in Michigan when they tried to assassinate Gretchen Whitmer. The deep state could not convince a jury to buy that one as it became clear the Feds instigated the whole thing.

You forgot the teal.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2022, 06:16:23 AM »
Mid-term massacre is a given, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2022, 08:44:02 AM »
Mid-term massacre is a given, aina?

Given history, yes.  It happens to all first term presidents
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2022, 09:50:50 AM »

This is what the road to radicalization looks like.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2022, 10:35:21 AM »
This is what the road to radicalization looks like.

As opposed to the head of Homeland Security, creating a "Truth Ministry" led by some radical whacko singing Mary Poppins?  Great. 

This whole thread turned into personal insults and non-sequitirs resulting in partisan nonsense.  The fact remains that our current president is Joseph Biden and we have severe problems on a number of fronts.  If many of you want to rationalize or ignore them that's your prerogative but deep down most people know we're dealing with an utter s-show and this administration is not stepping up to the plate. 

• All American
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2022, 10:38:03 AM »
As opposed to the head of Homeland Security, creating a "Truth Ministry" led by some radical whacko singing Mary Poppins?  Great. 

This whole thread turned into personal insults and non-sequitirs resulting in partisan nonsense.  The fact remains that our current president is Joseph Biden and we have severe problems on a number of fronts.  If many of you want to rationalize or ignore them that's your prerogative but deep down most people know we're dealing with an utter s-show and this administration is not stepping up to the plate. 

Yes. You are quite the example of being above it all. 🙄🙄🙄