[Today at 03:28:48 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:05:12 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by tower912
[Today at 02:40:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 47064 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2022, 09:28:35 PM »
rocky

I have not lost perspective. I think you mocked 4ever and did it for your audience. I challenged you a year ago about mocking guys you do not like and it still goes on. I appreciate this site and the mods, but think you have lost perspective. Anyone that thinks like you is allowed complete freedom and others are mocked or banned.

Appreciate the sentiment on enjoying drinks and basketball, but we are in charge of the grandkids tonight.

Goose - what kind of Marquette swag you giving the grandkids? 
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2022, 09:31:59 PM »
I have not lost perspective. I think you mocked 4ever and did it for your audience. I challenged you a year ago about mocking guys you do not like and it still goes on. I appreciate this site and the mods, but think you have lost perspective. Anyone that thinks like you is allowed complete freedom and others are mocked or banned.

Oh my.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2022, 09:34:30 PM »
Rico

I am waiting until Farley gives thumbs up on the program until I poison the grandkids.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2022, 09:36:31 PM »
Rico

I am waiting until Farley gives thumbs up on the program until I poison the grandkids.

That’s probably a good choice.  Don’t want their lives ruined like Farley’s
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Goose

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2022, 09:37:00 PM »
rocky

You can “oh my” all night, but in your posse who has been banned or mocked by you?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2022, 09:40:04 PM »
rocky

You can “oh my” all night, but in your posse who has been banned or mocked by you?

You already forgot about congratulating me on my return from my ban? Sad.

I’d assume you consider me part of the “posse” since you referred to my “posse” earlier tonight.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2022, 09:40:33 PM »
fluff

I have you at 103,212 posts.

🙌🙌🙌
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2022, 09:41:03 PM »

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2022, 09:42:40 PM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2022, 09:44:11 PM »
fluff

The last two were two of your best. Stick to emoji’s.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2022, 10:06:02 PM »

I think only spiral97 here is "in my posse".  Hung out with him last weekend - but he's a 50% owner in the site.  Clearly your understanding of the "scoop world" is misinformed. 

I've PM'd you, but I don't have to answer to you. There's a team of 4 here that have to deal with all the crap you guys throw out there.  We'd prefer you didn't.  Really, and we try to stay impartial - unlike you.  I called out 4ever for being a bad Marquette fan - and he was being a bad fan!  I didn't ban him.  I'm a huge MU fan too - there's no way I'd keep this place going otherwise.  4ever couldn't even root for his own team to win under the current coach.  You take exception to that because of his history.   But my facts don't care about your opinion.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2022, 10:14:58 PM »
rocky

I say it all the time, I seldom post on non “ball” threads and do it on purpose. I am 95% here to talk “ball” and love a place to discuss MU basketball. I will say I think your bias is real, but such is life. Appreciate the site and Arby’s!!

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2022, 10:23:27 PM »
I am 95% here to talk “ball”

Stick to that.  It's not a strong point of yours, but it's miles ahead of your other strengths.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2022, 10:39:48 PM »
rocky

If I thought you added ANY value aside from being a mod I would take your advice.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 10:49:50 PM by Goose »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2022, 10:55:59 PM »
If I thought you added value aside from being a mod I would take your advice.

Well then, I'm glad you took all this time in this thread to explain that to me.  It's quite an honor.  I generally just ignore people I think are idiots, so that's very generous of you.

Seriously, appreciate you calling me out specifically, then admitting you don't care about campus crime, and then asking me to be honest with about 4ever, and foolishly questioning those who had been banned (the facts prove you wrong), and then telling me I'm biased (aren't all humans?), and then telling me my only value is banning people (?). 

It's really refreshing to get that sort of twisted logic feedback from a guy like you.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2022, 11:20:21 PM »
Rocky

FYI

I am concerned about campus safety and have stated that numerous times. I also think you make biased decisions on here and also think you bring little value comments to the site. I have no problem with you sending me a PM and calling me a jackoff and you should accept similar criticism in a public thread.

For the record, I do not think you are a jackoff or an idiot, maybe a non contributor to a site you 50% own, but not a jackoff.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 11:28:20 PM by Goose »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2022, 11:52:21 PM »
I am concerned about campus safety and have stated that numerous times. I also think you make biased decisions on here and also think you bring little value comments to the site. I have no problem with you sending me a PM and calling me a jackoff and you should accept similar criticism in a public thread.

For the record, I do not think you are a jackoff or an idiot, maybe a non contributor to a site you 50% own, but not a jackoff.

Oh my.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2022, 12:45:21 AM »
Holy crap you have no idea how anything works do you.

Says the dude(I think) with a screen name retired zero? You guys seem to go out of your way to comment where none is needed.  You’re lucky the mods got rid of the political section cuz you guys would be getting roasted for all of your brilliant “thoughts” which have the peanut farmer breathing a sigh of relief
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2022, 06:55:37 AM »
Says the dude(I think) with a screen name retired zero? You guys seem to go out of your way to comment where none is needed.  You’re lucky the mods got rid of the political section cuz you guys would be getting roasted for all of your brilliant “thoughts” which have the peanut farmer breathing a sigh of relief

7 of 10

Glad the air quotes are back.  Spelled the name wrong of the individual you were quoting and then add a shot at a man that has done more for society in a day than most will in a life.  Little too coherent for a higher score.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2022, 08:02:07 AM »
11:40 a.m., report of subject loitering in parking lot, officer checked the area, subjects gone on arrival, 500 block West Washington Street

1:18 p.m., barking dog complaint, unable to locate 500 block West Bluff Street

🏀

• All American
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2022, 08:08:58 AM »
He gets the alerts due to his dedication to MU and that is a fact.

So the fragile one is stalking the wires.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2022, 09:31:21 AM »
So the fragile one is stalking the wires.

He's a big advocate of fear and control.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2022, 10:17:40 AM »
rocky

Appreciate the sentiment on enjoying drinks and basketball, but we are in charge of the grandkids tonight.

Not sure, I'd have admitted to not being drunk.

Just sayin'

Goose

• All American
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2022, 10:31:54 AM »
Hards

If I were lit up, I would have zero problem saying I was lit up.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2022, 10:46:12 AM »
Hards

If I were lit up, I would have zero problem saying I was lit up.

Oh, I understand.

I wonder why you seem to think there is some sort of 'posse' that is a foil to your 'posse'.  I assure you, we bicker with each other just as often as we do with you and your 'posse'. 

But we do it here.  We don't have an underboard.  We don't carry water for each other. 

Can you admit that 4ever says some stupid stuff around these parts?  I have my doubts.  I don't hesitate to disagree with anyone as long as I think I can back up my argument.  Your 'posse' seems to have a strange sense of loyalty to one another's terrible ideas and are willing to ride a sinking ship to the bottom of the Atlantic.  I will never understand this mindset.