[Today at 05:59:46 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 47054 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2022, 07:20:30 PM »
rocket

It is funny that rocky would comment on how or why 4ever has access or follows the alerts from MU. He really misses the mark on a regular basis.

Think you miss the mark here. I linked to ways to see, or sign up for alerts.  Sorry that bothered you, or maybe you just didn't understand it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 07:22:02 PM by rocky_warrior »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2022, 07:29:34 PM »
rocky

I understood. Not sure Doc is stalking the wires and you implied he was. Arby’s!!

🏀

• All American
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2022, 07:34:36 PM »
rocky

I understood. Not sure Doc is stalking the wires and you implied he was. Arby’s!!

The fragile one definitely is “stalking the wires” though.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2022, 07:45:50 PM »

Another post missing the mark.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2022, 07:58:22 PM »

So your contention, is that 4ever is doing a valuable service by posting to the 10s of people that will see it here, rather think folks should follow the official "wires" that Marquette recommends.  Gotcha.  Keep spreading the fear boys!   And maybe 4ever should since up for a twitter account so that he can beat MUPD to the punch.  That would show them!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 08:01:51 PM by rocky_warrior »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2022, 08:02:06 PM »
rocky

I am simply saying Doc is not following or monitoring any MU crime sites and you implied he was. I was commenting on your post, not if any service was being provided with updates on a site with 20 regular followers, on a busy day.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2022, 08:04:31 PM »
I am simply saying Doc is not following or monitoring any MU crime sites and you implied he was. I was commenting on your post, not if any service was being provided with updates on a site with 20 regular followers, on a busy day.

So you completely ignored my links and didn't see that Marquette posted the exact same information at the same time. 
https://today.marquette.edu/alert/safety-alert-march-26-2022-12-p-m/

Gotcha.  Well, I guess it's impossible to hit the mark in your book!

Goose

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2022, 08:14:45 PM »
rocky

Yes, I saw your links and your commentary. I am not on any Marquette security links because I am not a student, parent of a student or employed by MU.
By the way, you always hit my mark. I have never been disappointed by your posts. You are one poster that always hit expectations.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2022, 08:22:26 PM »
Yes, I saw your links and your commentary. I am not on any Marquette security links because I am not a student, parent of a student or employed by MU.

So you don't care about the alerts, and just comment to support 4ever.  Gotcha.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2022, 08:28:20 PM »
Can we get a “Missed the mark” button, similar to the “like” button on social media? Maybe a “Knows ball” one as well?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Goose

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2022, 08:30:00 PM »
rocky

I am saying I am not on alerts and Doc is not sitting around to post alerts. Today, I received the alert from wisn today app before Doc shared it.
Seriously, can you say you were not trying to out Doc with your commentary. Extra points for honesty.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2022, 08:30:41 PM »
BLM

You would not be in the knows ball camp.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2022, 08:33:01 PM »
BLM

You would not be in the knows ball camp.

No doubt.

I want to know what posts to pay attention to so I can learn ball.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Goose

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2022, 08:35:03 PM »
BLM

You are much more productive in the non ball threads and your posse loves your posts. Stick to the superbar or trading posts.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2022, 08:41:15 PM »
Seriously, can you say you were not trying to out Doc with your commentary. Extra points for honesty.

I was certainly outing doc on the part where I said: " I suspect the only poster that wants to post the information here, already follows those sources, and has an agenda".  How could I be dishonest about that.  It's the truth, and I typed it!

If that was your bone to pick, you could have been more of a "straight shooter" about it.  Don't be so obtuse.

The rest of my post, about how to follow the alerts was not a dig at doc, but rather trying to help others  get the information directly in case folks were interested and didn't want to follow every one of 4ever's post on scoop.

This is simple.  I actually don't give a rats ass about the crime in Milwaukee.  I'm usually at least a 1000 miles away.  But for those that do, and don't have an agenda, I wanted to make sure they knew where to get the info.  Apparently you're not in that camp, and that's your choice.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2022, 08:45:14 PM »
Goose is kinda feeling himself tonight I see. 😂😂😂
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2022, 08:49:15 PM »
rocky

Appreciate the reply. My whole point, it is not my place to say why Doc is on the alerts, but he is not a kook monitoring MU alerts on his free time. He gets the alerts due to his dedication to MU and that is a fact. That said, I love his posts on this topic, and many others, piss the hell out of you and many other posters. That is my honest reply.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2022, 08:52:14 PM »
fluff

You are pretty active for being an introvert.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2022, 08:54:11 PM »
rocky

Appreciate the reply. My whole point, it is not my place to say why Doc is on the alerts, but he is not a kook monitoring MU alerts on his free time. He gets the alerts due to his dedication to MU and that is a fact. That said, I love his posts on this topic, and many others, piss the hell out of you and many other posters. That is my honest reply.

You think his posts pisses people off?  Lol. You should probably turn up the reading comprehension a little. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2022, 09:02:17 PM »
BLM

You are much more productive in the non ball threads and your posse loves your posts. Stick to the superbar or trading posts.

I’ll consider it.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2022, 09:03:05 PM »
fluff

Have you hit 100k posts yet?

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2022, 09:06:27 PM »
fluff

Have you hit 100k posts yet?

I have no idea. You seem obsessed with my posting frequency so maybe you should count them up.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2022, 09:08:43 PM »
piss the hell out of you and many other posters

You've definitely lost perspective here Goose.  But enjoy the drinks and hoops tonight!

Goose

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2022, 09:25:47 PM »
rocky

I have not lost perspective. I think you mocked 4ever and did it for your audience. I challenged you a year ago about mocking guys you do not like and it still goes on. I appreciate this site and the mods, but think you have lost perspective. Anyone that thinks like you is allowed complete freedom and others are mocked or banned.

Appreciate the sentiment on enjoying drinks and basketball, but we are in charge of the grandkids tonight.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2022, 09:27:43 PM »
fluff

I have you at 103,212 posts.