[Today at 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:09:20 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by tower912
[Today at 02:42:24 PM]

Best case scenarios by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 49228 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #375 on: May 05, 2022, 12:26:41 PM »

Then why put "inspirational" in quotes?

One of the side effects of horse medicine is improper quotes usage
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #376 on: May 05, 2022, 12:33:55 PM »
He has no idea what quotes signify?

Close enough for me.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #377 on: May 05, 2022, 12:40:30 PM »
  fixed the typo for those of you from rio linda...took it from your truly "inspirational" quote bottom of your posts father tower

That is great of you.  Keep posting from your heart's abundance   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #378 on: May 05, 2022, 04:16:19 PM »

Then why put "inspirational" in quotes?

yeah pa ta da duh and i don't even know what figure "staking" judges are either...pa ta da duh...can't fool me cuz i'm too stupid...pa ta da duhhhhh, yeah don't know how deez dentists even made it tru skool duhhh while you brainiacs put us into a  probable stagflation economy. you're all the smart ones in the room no doubt

"inspirational" in quotes signifies the virtue signaling facade tower tries to convey.  it may be "inspirational" for him if he truly believes it.  ya see "inspirational" to tower means something totally different from what many of us believe

ok, cue in fluffy as i'm sure his scoop buzzer is going red alert by now

don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2022, 04:18:27 PM »
"inspirational" in quotes signifies the virtue signaling facade tower tries to convey.

Quoting Jesus = virtue signaling  ::) ::) ::)
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #380 on: May 05, 2022, 05:24:01 PM »
  yeah pa ta da duh and i don't even know what figure "staking" judges are either...pa ta da duh...can't fool me cuz i'm too stupid...pa ta da duhhhhh, yeah don't know how deez dentists even made it tru skool duhhh while you brainiacs put us into a  probable stagflation economy. you're all the smart ones in the room no doubt

"inspirational" in quotes signifies the virtue signaling facade tower tries to convey.  it may be "inspirational" for him if he truly believes it.  ya see "inspirational" to tower means something totally different from what many of us believe

ok, cue in fluffy as i'm sure his scoop buzzer is going red alert by now

Solid 9 out of 10.  Really hit some great notes with this one.  Virtue signaling in tower’s signature is fantastic.  All over the radar in the original paragraph with no coherent thought.  If you had added ice cream or Joy Behar, you’d have gotten a 10.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #381 on: May 05, 2022, 05:39:18 PM »

Quoting Jesus = virtue signaling  ::) ::) ::)

that's one way to spin this fluffer, you and tower play footsie too?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2022, 05:45:09 PM »
 ::)
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #383 on: May 05, 2022, 06:00:26 PM »
Solid 9 out of 10.  Really hit some great notes with this one.  Virtue signaling in tower’s signature is fantastic.  All over the radar in the original paragraph with no coherent thought.  If you had added ice cream or Joy Behar, you’d have gotten a 10.

Speaking of Joy, she wants women to go on a sex strike for abortion rights.

Pretty sure she's been on strike for a while.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2022, 06:06:22 PM »
I appreciate rocket bringing up my signature and going out of his way to show the truth in it.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #385 on: May 05, 2022, 07:19:13 PM »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #386 on: May 05, 2022, 07:51:58 PM »
Speaking of Joy, she wants women to go on a sex strike for abortion rights.

Pretty sure she's been on strike for a while.

i don't know, doesn't whoopie count?  otherwise, YES.  joyless should be on a poster for birth control anyway

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #387 on: May 05, 2022, 07:57:42 PM »
Eye'll take a pass. Got my scruples, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #388 on: May 14, 2022, 01:51:54 PM »
Initial Incident Report

Incident type: City of Milwaukee curfew for those under 21
Incident location: Vel R. Phillips Avenue on the west, N. Broadway on the east, W. McKinley Avenue/E. Knapp Street on the north and State Street on the south
Approximate time: Saturday, May 14, and Sunday, May 15
Victims: N/A
Physical injuries: N/A
Due to the events last night, Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson announced this afternoon that there will be a city of Milwaukee curfew for individuals under the age of 21 in the geographical area from Vel R. Phillips Avenue on the west, N. Broadway on the east, W. McKinley Avenue/E. Knapp Street on the north and State Street on the south. The curfew will be in effect for Saturday, May 14, 2022, between 11:00 p.m., until 5:30 a.m., on Sunday, May 15, 2022. Curfew will also be in effect for Sunday. May 15, 2022, at 11:00 p.m., until 5:30 a.m., on Monday, May 16, 2022.

MUPD will have additional officers this evening and reminds the campus community to be aware of this curfew with your weekend plans.

"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #389 on: May 14, 2022, 02:23:38 PM »
Underclassmen need to spend their evening at the library or chapel.   

Just like we used to.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2022, 04:06:17 PM »
Initial Incident Report
Incident type: Shots fired
Incident location: 18th Street and West State Street
Approximate time: 3 p.m.

The Marquette University Police Department responded to a fight that broke out among non-Marquette affiliated individuals near 18th Street and West State Street; witnesses on scene reported that shots were fired. MUPD recovered evidence of a discharged firearm. No physical injuries were reported, and no damage was reported in the area. There are no suspect or vehicle descriptions at this time. MUPD is assisting the Milwaukee Police Department with the investigation.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2022, 04:59:18 PM »
I fired down lots of shots at State and 13th. Always enjoyed State House.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #392 on: May 22, 2022, 01:36:59 PM »
Initial Incident Report
Incident type: Attempted theft of a vehicle; assault
Incident location: 17th Street and W. Kilbourn Ave.
Approximate time: 1 p.m.
Victims: One male, not Marquette affiliated
Physical injuries: Victim was struck but did not report any serious injuries

A non-Marquette affiliated individual attempted to intervene when he witnessed a non-Marquette affiliated suspect attempting to steal a vehicle and was struck by the suspect who fled on foot. The suspect was last seen near 26th St. and W. Michigan St. The victim reported no serious injuries. MUPD is assisting the Milwaukee Police Department with the investigation.

This update is available online and will be updated with new information if and when it becomes available. To keep MUPD dispatch lines open for emergencies and police operations, please do not call MUPD to ask for additional information.

Please note that race, ethnicity, gender and/or religious affiliation are NOT considered the basis for suspicion; only behaviors are considered suspicious.

The purpose of this warning is to aid in the prevention of similar crimes by alerting the community about the incident and to provide information that allows individuals to make informed decisions about their personal safety.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #393 on: May 22, 2022, 08:48:58 PM »
Initial Incident Report
Incident type: Shots fired
Incident location: 18th Street and West State Street
Approximate time: 3 p.m.

The Marquette University Police Department responded to a fight that broke out among non-Marquette affiliated individuals near 18th Street and West State Street; witnesses on scene reported that shots were fired. MUPD recovered evidence of a discharged firearm. No physical injuries were reported, and no damage was reported in the area. There are no suspect or vehicle descriptions at this time. MUPD is assisting the Milwaukee Police Department with the investigation.

Lenny’s Tap was on the southeast corner of 18th and State. Dive Bar by day, combination college/bum bar after sundown. Gritty but never violent.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #394 on: July 28, 2022, 03:15:13 PM »
Safety Update: Suspect in custody, stolen vehicle recovered from July 27 armed robbery

A suspect has been taken into custody by the Milwaukee Police Department and the stolen vehicle has been recovered from the July 27 armed robbery that was reported to the Marquette University Police Department and shared with campus via a Safety Alert text and email. Marquette University is grateful for the responsiveness and professionalism displayed by MUPD and its partner agencies.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #395 on: July 28, 2022, 03:17:02 PM »
Kia or Hyundai? 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #396 on: July 28, 2022, 04:00:59 PM »
Jeeez.  Less crime than my neighborhood.   I should move back when I retire.

And you aren't kidding about the Hyundai/Kia thing.   Talk about a design flaw.    Actually making me put them back on my 'will never buy' list

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #397 on: July 28, 2022, 04:12:23 PM »
Jeeez.  Less crime than my neighborhood.   I should move back when I retire.

And you aren't kidding about the Hyundai/Kia thing.   Talk about a design flaw.    Actually making me put them back on my 'will never buy' list

Anyone parking those on the street downtown are simply foolish.  Know a lot of owners who had them stolen

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #398 on: July 29, 2022, 05:15:21 AM »
Nephew had his stolen 3x while at MU.

Guy from work had one stolen in a church lot during a wedding in Mke. Cops just laughed at him…literally.

Friend had Kia rental stolen by Hilton downtown.

One stolen from work parking lot in broad daylight 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #399 on: July 29, 2022, 05:26:44 AM »
Here, there is a group of teenagers who know the easy way to hot wire Kia/Hyundai's. It takes about 30 seconds.  Around here, they joyride with them until they run out of gas and then abandon them.  Regionally, a couple of dozen a day.