[Today at 04:49:35 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Shooter McGavin
[June 14, 2024, 11:05:04 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by mug644
[June 14, 2024, 11:02:51 PM]

2024-25 Roster by El Guerrero 2
[June 14, 2024, 10:37:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Cop shot somewhere in SE Wisconsin  (Read 19350 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Cop shot somewhere in SE Wisconsin
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2022, 01:09:05 PM »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2022, 01:09:58 PM »

Felons who are caught with guns are arrested. Tell me, how do you think they get them in the first place?

The black market that is intended to bypass gun laws.

Or maybe Kwik Trip.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2022, 01:24:58 PM »

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2022, 01:28:51 PM »
The black market that is intended to bypass gun laws.

Or maybe Kwik Trip.

Right. That’s why they should be tougher.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2022, 01:30:35 PM »
Stop it, Pak.

This country will not be safe until every man, woman and child over the age of 3 has at least a dozen guns. Then, you just watch how safe the Marquette campus and everywhere else will be!

Why stop at gun? Everybody knows a handgun has significant limitations. Why not allow mortars, hand grenades, even cruise missies.

Want to teach an intruder a lesson? Lob a hand grenade. You won’t have another problem with that hoodlum again. Or, do you want to be sure you don’t miss? How about a nuclear weapon? All you need is a delivery system.

The point is the complaints about gun laws are absurd. If we assume a Constitutional right to own and bears arms, where does it end?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2022, 01:46:41 PM »
Why stop at gun? Everybody knows a handgun has significant limitations. Why not allow mortars, hand grenades, even cruise missies.

Want to teach an intruder a lesson? Lob a hand grenade. You won’t have another problem with that hoodlum again. Or, do you want to be sure you don’t miss? How about a nuclear weapon? All you need is a delivery system.

The point is the complaints about gun laws are absurd. If we assume a Constitutional right to own and bears arms, where does it end?

I use anthrax
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2022, 02:49:12 PM »

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2022, 02:50:49 PM »

Right. That’s why they should be tougher.

Ah, so we are back to the part where you think the criminals are going to follow the tougher gun laws. 

Criminals.
Don't.
Care.
About.
Laws.

They are criminals.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #184 on: February 05, 2022, 03:10:46 PM »
Ah, so we are back to the part where you think the criminals are going to follow the tougher gun laws. 

Criminals.
Don't.
Care.
About.
Laws.

They are criminals.

Ah, so we are back to the part where you think we shouldn't have laws because criminals will just ignore them.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2022, 03:16:40 PM »
Ah, so we are back to the part where you think we shouldn't have laws because criminals will just ignore them.
If we outlaw murder, only outlaws will commit murder.
Checkmate, libtard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2022, 03:19:06 PM »

Criminals.
Don't.
Care.
About.
Laws.

They are criminals.
As
Proven
On
1/6/21
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

• All American
« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2022, 03:29:29 PM »

Criminals.
Don't.
Care.
About.
Laws.

They are criminals.

So let’s have no laws then?  That makes no sense.

The laws should make it harder to acquire guns, register them when you have them, and more punitive to sell then to someone who commits a crime.

It’s not hard. Most countries in the world have seemed to manage it.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #188 on: February 05, 2022, 03:36:17 PM »
Next, end all private gun sales.   All guns purchased through a government run store.   Like liquor stores in some states.
Every gun, every bullet with a serial number.   Tax it heavily, a la cigarettes, booze, pot.   Beyond a certain TBD date, any bullet traced back to point of origin.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2022, 04:40:37 PM »
It’s not hard. Most countries in the world have seemed to manage it.

It is very strange how American exceptionalism is spliced into the gun debate to try to explain why other countries' policies couldn't work here.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2022, 08:37:31 PM »
As
Proven
On
1/6/21

And every BLM riot in the summer of 2020

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2022, 08:45:55 PM »

Felons who are caught with guns are arrested. Tell me, how do you think they get them in the first place?

Not being a felon, ya got me there monster, but my guess is by stealing them or getting them via the black market. the rates of recidivism here are off the charts because so many of these types just go back to what they do best, breaking the law 

Tower here wants to tax the p!ss out of everything related to guns, mandate obscene insurance rates etc. why the need to punish law abiding people for those who break the laws?  If guns are so bad, then once a person commits a felony and then commits a crime with a gun should be sent to prison for life.  Problem solved.  A heinous crime with a gun, lock em up and throw away the key. Don’t punish people who respect and follow our laws
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2022, 08:51:32 PM »
And every BLM riot in the summer of 2020

BLM is going to be revealed for the scam they are. Where is all that money they’ve taken in?  All I know is for a commy organization, they sure do love their mansions.  Not sure how that’s helping so many of the black people who’ve been at a disadvantage. Never see them protesting all the murder that continues to ravage the inner cities ruining lives of innocent children 

Show me where all that money has gone…upwards of $60 million and more
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2022, 09:17:59 PM »
BLM is going to be revealed for the scam they are. Where is all that money they’ve taken in?  All I know is for a commy organization, they sure do love their mansions.  Not sure how that’s helping so many of the black people who’ve been at a disadvantage. Never see them protesting all the murder that continues to ravage the inner cities ruining lives of innocent children 

Show me where all that money has gone…upwards of $60 million and more

I know some other scam artists
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

• All American
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2022, 09:29:43 PM »
Not being a felon, ya got me there monster, but my guess is by stealing them or getting them via the black market. the rates of recidivism here are off the charts because so many of these types just go back to what they do best, breaking the law 

Tower here wants to tax the p!ss out of everything related to guns, mandate obscene insurance rates etc. why the need to punish law abiding people for those who break the laws?  If guns are so bad, then once a person commits a felony and then commits a crime with a gun should be sent to prison for life.  Problem solved.  A heinous crime with a gun, lock em up and throw away the key. Don’t punish people who respect and follow our laws

I thought people would understand that locking people up even longer than we do is probably not the answer considering it’s really not working now. But I guess not.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2022, 11:10:34 PM »
Happiness is a warm gun.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #196 on: February 05, 2022, 11:12:21 PM »
The USA has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world, by almost a half million. The USA has over a million more prisoners than the country with the third most incarcerated people. The only country that is close to the USA is China, who has a billion more citizens and is literally being accused of sending ethnic minorities to internment camps....yet we still have them beat in incarceration. Even if you look at incarceration rates to factor in the US's large population, it is still number 1.

The USA is also second in the world in total gun deaths (38th in rate of gun deaths). When narrowed to just developed countries with a population of 10 million or more, it is number 1 in rate of gun deaths, and has more than double the rate of the country in second (Chile) and over 8x the country in third.

But yes, the answer is to lock up more people for longer. It's not working yet but if keep at it we'll get there.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2022, 11:21:37 PM »
But yes, the answer is to lock up more people for longer.

Glad you’re finally coming to your senses.

Let’s build more prisons. Mexico will pay for them!

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2022, 12:34:29 AM »

Why do you think recidivism is so much higher in the US than most first world countries?

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2022, 06:07:56 AM »
Why do you think recidivism is so much higher in the US than most first world countries?
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/recidivism-rates-by-country