collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by JTJ3
[Today at 06:20:57 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:43:38 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 04:49:54 PM]

Banquet by rocky_warrior
[Today at 04:25:47 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 53470 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #675 on: February 08, 2023, 10:57:48 PM »
Can't have any alternative views now can we?  You say whackos, others disagree.  You are welcome to your opinion. 
This is where you right-wingers fail every bit of logical reasoning ability you should have gained from attending Marquette.

When people point out all the flaws, poor reasoning, outright lies, unsupported claims, failed science, and intentional misinformation in the sources you post, it isn't because that are not letting you have "alternative views", it is because they are critiquing the accuracy of your sources, pointing out that they are built upon a mountain of horsesh!t, and you are an imbecile for believing them.

No one is saying you "can't" have idiotic opinions grounded in lies, just helpfully pointing out that you are a dumbsh!t for having them.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #676 on: February 09, 2023, 08:37:08 AM »
Victims of the vaccines have to go on Reddit to be heard and understood.  Any ‘academic’ or mainstream forum tends to shun this.  Just glad I never felt forced to take it.  Nearly did by my employer though.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #677 on: February 09, 2023, 09:34:30 AM »
I'm trying to imagine the mind of the person that believes they know more than thousands of respected scientists because they read Twitter or Reddit (or really, any website).  Eh, apparently they don't need a "poison jab" to negatively affect their brains.

Rocky, its called "doing your research" at the University of Youtube. Very prestigious.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #678 on: February 09, 2023, 11:07:30 AM »
This is where you right-wingers fail every bit of logical reasoning ability you should have gained from attending Marquette.

When people point out all the flaws, poor reasoning, outright lies, unsupported claims, failed science, and intentional misinformation in the sources you post, it isn't because that are not letting you have "alternative views", it is because they are critiquing the accuracy of your sources, pointing out that they are built upon a mountain of horsesh!t, and you are an imbecile for believing them.

No one is saying you "can't" have idiotic opinions grounded in lies, just helpfully pointing out that you are a dumbsh!t for having them.

🐷🐷

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #679 on: February 09, 2023, 04:40:02 PM »
100% false. Academics and mainstream science forums deal in facts and data. If there was data to support "victims of vaccines" they would 100% publish them, because they would be well known and super respected for discovering dangers in a previously believed to be safe vaccine.

You don't see them published, because cases being posted on reddit aren't rooted in facts or data, but randos personal beliefs.

Some are personal experience, but you could have hundreds of people post on a liberal-oriented forum of academics, and they would all be dismissed.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #680 on: February 09, 2023, 04:43:22 PM »
I've seen 400+ patients hospitalized for COVID-19 and I haven't seen one from a vaccine related injury.

When you see people go in for a major issue, do you ask them or find out if they’ve had the vaccine recently?  If not, that’s part of it right there.  If it doesn’t appear related to COVID from the start, good chance the vaccine conveniently doesn’t come up unless the patient pushes that side.  It would make sense a lot of them would like to ignore any possible link to a vaccine they chose (in many cases) to take.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #681 on: February 09, 2023, 04:51:07 PM »
When you see people go in for a major issue, do you ask them or find out if they’ve had the vaccine recently?  If not, that’s part of it right there.  If it doesn’t appear related to COVID from the start, good chance the vaccine conveniently doesn’t come up unless the patient pushes that side.  It would make sense a lot of them would like to ignore any possible link to a vaccine they chose (in many cases) to take.

Lol
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #682 on: February 09, 2023, 05:29:42 PM »
"I have no evidence for my opinion whatsoever, and there is a mountain of evidence against what I am saying, but damn it, I'm just going to believe what I want to believe."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #683 on: February 09, 2023, 06:02:36 PM »

So you propose a study, which you feel that nobody has done yet, to determine the root cause of "major issues" that people are experiencing. Why do you think there are no studies out there covering this? Do you think it is because there are no studies that have been done yet? Or because the studies that have been done are flawed in some way where the vaccine "just doesn't come up" conveniently to protect... someone or something? Or, maybe, the findings of studies in reputable journals published by reputable scientists from reputable institutions don't match your point of view, and that's frustrating for you?

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #684 on: February 09, 2023, 07:58:41 PM »
I've seen 400+ patients hospitalized for COVID-19 and I haven't seen one from a vaccine related injury.

Obviously because the vaccinated all died. Didn’t have time to get to you. Probably piling up in the streets by now.

Oh and unless part of the cult is also that nutty belief that people can live forever, we will all stop posting here one day.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #685 on: February 09, 2023, 11:19:23 PM »
Just catching up on this thread. I was filming myself shaking my legs due to the vax while my hands capturing it are perfectly still

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #686 on: February 10, 2023, 05:56:28 AM »
Some are personal experience, but you could have hundreds of people post on a liberal-oriented forum of academics, and they would all be dismissed.

No.  They're all 'personal experience' and most of it is made up to drive clicks, views, and fake internet points from rubes.

You're just not willing to see that you're one of those rubes.  Lost in the sauce.

Same as it ever was.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #687 on: February 10, 2023, 07:39:07 AM »
No.  They're all 'personal experience' and most of it is made up to drive clicks, views, and fake internet points from rubes.

You're just not willing to see that you're one of those rubes.  Lost in the sauce.

Same as it ever was.

I got the jab and died months ago

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #688 on: February 10, 2023, 07:43:51 AM »
I got the jab and died months ago

The vaccine is a miracle!  It magically allows the dead to browse and post online.  Incredible!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #689 on: February 10, 2023, 07:44:37 AM »
4 jabs.   I must be a cat.  5 lives to go.

Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #690 on: February 10, 2023, 04:11:16 PM »

Same as it ever was.

That’s worse, if it’s all personal experience but it’s being dismissed due to ‘my studies show’ that’s not a good thing.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #691 on: February 10, 2023, 05:05:17 PM »
That’s worse, if it’s all personal experience but it’s being dismissed due to ‘my studies show’ that’s not a good thing.
True. Conclusions should be based on anecdotes, not studies with data and such.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #692 on: February 10, 2023, 05:45:59 PM »

Looking at Epic, about a 3rd of the way down, there’s a COVID-19 box that tells us two things. 1. Are they vaccinated, due for a booster, not vaccinated or have previously refused to be vaccinated? 2. Have they tested positive for COVID in the past 30 days? So to you answer your question, yes everyone can find a patient’s vaccination status (when they had their shot), within 5 seconds of opening a chart.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #693 on: February 10, 2023, 09:00:12 PM »
Looking at Epic, about a 3rd of the way down, there’s a COVID-19 box that tells us two things. 1. Are they vaccinated, due for a booster, not vaccinated or have previously refused to be vaccinated? 2. Have they tested positive for COVID in the past 30 days? So to you answer your question, yes everyone can find a patient’s vaccination status (when they had their shot), within 5 seconds of opening a chart.

I was going to say, this is extremely available information to attending physicians.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #694 on: February 10, 2023, 09:51:45 PM »

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #695 on: February 13, 2023, 10:20:43 AM »

F*ck your data!

F*ck science!

Give me the stories I heard from Jim Bob at Walmart!

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #696 on: February 13, 2023, 10:34:37 AM »
F*ck your data!

F*ck science!

Give me the stories I heard from Jim Bob at Walmart!

James Robert is a good guy

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #697 on: February 17, 2023, 08:39:08 AM »
Well, well, look what we have here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna71027

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #698 on: February 17, 2023, 08:53:51 AM »

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #699 on: February 17, 2023, 09:23:56 AM »
Well, well what?

2nd paragraph under ‘Does infection-acquired immunity outperform vaccines’.  They think immunity from natural infection should’ve been considered with vaccine mandate policies.

feedback