collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 53486 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #225 on: April 16, 2022, 12:19:49 PM »
I am still sitting and waiting to listen to the studies you promised last October on HCQ and ivermectin that you said would have us "bowing down". Got a link to those?

Yawn…ya see sniff, sometimes ya have to do a little independent thinking, listening to all sides, sometimes listening to people who’ve been censored by your people wondering what they are trying to hide.  You guys crapped all over so much info from the beginning before even knowing anything about it.  Everything doesn’t need to be “ double blind studies”  think outside the box for a change.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7534595/

https://www.palmerfoundation.com.au/new-study-reveals-success-of-hydroxychloroquine-as-covid-treatment/

You know what else didn’t work, lockdowns and ventilators were not a one size fit all treatment

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/fulltext/2021/08000/ivermectin_for_prevention_and_treatment_of.7.aspx

For Gods sake,you smart guys are the ones who put us in this schiff hole and we’re supposed to listen to you?

So two failed studies, huh? That's what you're going to provide as proof? With a side of paranoia.

"Healthcare" "professional" reveals actual scientific studies aren't needed, just magical thinking.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Lighthouse 84

• All American
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2022, 10:51:54 AM »
Imagine treating the epoch times as a good source of information, with such sources as:

* The Naked Emperor on Substack
* The Defender
* Daily Expose
* VAERS

Literally lol

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2022, 06:10:25 AM »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2022, 06:54:07 AM »
Eye-opening article about a once-vaccine-denying police officer who almost died from COVID-19 but now has become an evangelist for Covid vaccines:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/26/nyregion/police-vaccine-nj.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20220426&instance_id=59467&nl=the-morning&regi_id=108420427&segment_id=90264&te=1&user_id=d36dcf821462fdd16ec3636710a855fa

In addition to the officer's personal story, the article includes this:

Though police work inherently carries with it the possibility of violent or lethal encounters, for the last two years Covid-19 has been the leading cause of death for law enforcement officers in the United States.

When Covid vaccines were first offered in December 2020, law enforcement officers — frontline workers who, like doctors and nurses, are required to interact closely with people in crisis — were prioritized for shots that have since been proven to significantly lower the risk of serious illness and death.

But over the next year, as some police unions tried to block vaccine mandates, at least 301 police, sheriff and correction officers died of complications from Covid-19, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, a nonprofit that tracks line-of-duty fatalities. Since January, Covid has continued to outpace other top causes of line-of-duty deaths.

“It’s not just a little bit above firearm fatalities and traffic fatalities,” said Troy Anderson, a retired Connecticut State Police sergeant who is now director of safety and wellness for the memorial. “It’s heads and shoulders above.”

“It’s unthinkable that we’re still in this place,” he added. ...

Many of the nation’s largest police departments, including Los Angeles, New York and Newark, have required employees to be vaccinated. Correction officers in New Jersey also have been ordered to get shots or risk being fired.

In Newark, New Jersey’s largest city, nine police employees have died of Covid-19. But there have been no Covid fatalities since the city’s vaccination mandate was implemented in September after an unsuccessful legal challenge by the police and fire unions.

Thank goodness for vaccine mandates. I'm sure that anybody who believes blue lives matter would agree.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2022, 10:02:20 AM »
Ahhhh, good. Republican politicians are now trying to legislate their idiocy to override medical science. This must be that small government philosophy they talk about.

Ohio doctors could soon be required to promote ivermectin to treat COVID-19

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A new bill proposed by House Republicans would require boards of health to "promote and increase distribution" of drugs, such as ivermectin, to combat COVID-19. Health professionals who don’t do this would be penalized.

The four main drugs that the bill includes are ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and budesonide. Each is an unapproved method to combat COVID-19. The bill's language also requires doctors to promote and increase distribution of any other drug or therapy that “may be proven effective or deemed beneficial” by the patient's “treating health care professional in consultation with the patient or patient's legally authorized representative.”

“More options, better health care,” Ferguson said. “That's what people are always looking for in the healthcare space.”

Although doctors say options are important, there's a difference between a drug proven to work and one that isn't.

“There's absolutely no benefit from ivermectin,” said Dr. Donald Dumford, medical director for infection prevention at Cleveland Clinic Akron General Medical Center. “If you would take ivermectin or take a sugar pill and you're hoping to prevent COVID, you're going to get just as much of an effect out of that sugar pill.”

Studies like the New England Medical Journal’s show that the anti-parasitic is not at all effective in reducing the risk of hospitalizations, Dumford said.

“If it doesn't work, it doesn't work,” Ferguson said. “That's the whole concept of 'Right to Try.' Let's give people the ability to have that, so at least they can look back and say, ‘I did everything that I thought that I could for my own health care.’”

Even though the vaccine is FDA-approved and is credited by doctors as saving millions of lives, it's only a year old, Ferguson said. When asked what he would say to people who ask why health departments should promote and increase distribution of a drug that is proven to be ineffective, the Republican said there is too much unknown. [Ed: Moron]

tower912

• All American
« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2022, 10:04:53 AM »
It is like a contest to see who can be dumbest.  Pass a law requiring medical professionals advocate snake oil.
They should go all in and force doctors to promote cigarettes.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 10:08:45 AM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2022, 03:27:57 PM »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2022, 03:36:08 PM »
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2022, 03:47:49 PM »
Taking the lead in the willfully stupid contest ...

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2022, 06:14:39 PM »
Bad news, guys. The COVID vaccine might give you AIDS.

https://wisconsinexaminer.com/brief/in-interview-sen-johnson-says-it-may-be-true-that-covid-vaccines-cause-aids/

If you had told me this was an actual article, I would have assumed the onion.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2022, 07:00:31 PM »
The good news in that ivermectin is just as effective in treating the vaccine-induced AIDS as it in treating COVID...so much so, in fact, that no one treated with ivermectin has died from vaccine-induced AIDS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2022, 09:20:21 PM »
you just wait ……. stuff’s gonna come out / and you buffon “experts” will look even stoopider than you already do

pacearrow02

• Starter

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2022, 06:56:58 PM »
you just wait ……. stuff’s gonna come out / and you buffon “experts” will look even stoopider than you already do

Dude, fast forward to 2022. Elect a clown...expect a circus, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #243 on: May 09, 2022, 07:43:17 PM »
Exactly what I said in  2016.   One of my best predictions ever.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2022, 10:06:17 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/status/1523675100247203841

I wore a normal barrier/ surgical mask in 50% of my COVID rooms from April 2020 to November 2020, with no adverse events, before the CDC went to airborne transmission.  Masks work, not 100% efficacy, but they work.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2022, 11:19:22 PM »

Dude, fast forward to 2022. Elect a clown...expect a circus, aina?

The circus is STILL going on from when your clown was elected. One of his 87 defense secretaries just told 60 Minutes that your god wanted to shoot missiles into Mexico and to call in the military to shoot protesters.

I expect the circus to continue well past when your god dies. He'll find a way to grift the easily conned sheeple even from his grave.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #246 on: May 10, 2022, 03:58:42 AM »
Anyone who voted for this Buffoon deserves the current clusterfook. Don't say ya weren't warned. Unfortunately, the rest of us have to suffer along with y'all too, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #247 on: May 10, 2022, 05:14:51 AM »
That is how we felt 2016-2020.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #248 on: May 10, 2022, 05:45:05 AM »
How's FD Joe and Buffoon2 workin' out for ya, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

🏀

• All American
« Reply #249 on: May 10, 2022, 06:03:40 AM »
How's FD Joe and Buffoon2 workin' out for ya, hey?

Don’t care for the administration. One of my top three agenda requirements is a robust transportation plan. We have that for the first time since 2015.