[Today at 10:58:06 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Galway Eagle
[Today at 10:35:41 AM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 09:51:44 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Health Care Workforce  (Read 16525 times)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Health Care Workforce
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2022, 03:14:00 PM »
If the ability to perform an executive job in health care or education is so understated, and the compensation is artificially inflated, then why don’t more people do it?

Especially when we all see how much Scoop time you have in your education admin job.  Work 15 hours, get paid for 40. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2022, 03:18:51 PM »
Wear kan eye get sum of dat aktion, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2022, 03:20:31 PM »
4 ever

Ambitious guys need not apply.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2022, 03:21:23 PM »
Nothing is stopping you.  Lots of openings for cops and teachers, too.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2022, 03:33:07 PM »
4 ever

Ambitious guys need not apply.

Who has more posts?  4elder or FBM?

Just checkin, kin.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2022, 03:36:52 PM »
Hards

Is that a serious question?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2022, 03:51:09 PM »
Who has more posts?  4elder or FBM?

Just checkin, kin.

Eye've only had won screen name, doe, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2022, 03:53:38 PM »
Doc

You would need to triple down on posts to match Fluff. Outside of Chico, Fluff has to be to the biggest poster in scoop history. A master of 1000 threads.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2022, 03:54:58 PM »
Doc

You would need to triple down on posts to match Fluff. Outside of Chico, Fluff has to be to the biggest poster in scoop history. A master of 1000 threads.

Plus superbar posts don't count towards the post total.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2022, 03:58:44 PM »
I had someone PM me recently about why the same usual characters are so obsessed with me here. Even Goose said “why should I care” just last week. And here he is again.

It’s just so strange.  I mean how hard is it to simply stick to the topic at hand?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2022, 04:03:00 PM »
I had someone PM me recently about why the same usual characters are so obsessed with me here. Even Goose said “why should I care” just last week. And here he is again.

It’s just so strange.  I mean how hard is it to simply stick to the topic at hand?

Because that isn't what they do.  Can't decide what to do next?  Personal attacks, doxxing, topic change.  It's how they live their lives without having a total mental collapse.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2022, 04:04:10 PM »
Fluff

I do not care when you post because I do not sign your paycheck.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2022, 04:05:44 PM »
Fluff

I do not care when you post because I do not sign your paycheck.

Really?  You keep talking about it.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2022, 04:16:48 PM »
Fluff

I told you on Wednesday I would gladly buy you a pregame cocktail and talk MU basketball. In addition, I would do the same for any poster I have nothing in common with other than a love of MU basketball. Plenty of folks have challenged me over the years over my stance on the state of MU basketball and such is life.

To sum it up, post on any topic, at time that fits your schedule. Want to have intelligent discussion on the only topic I care about on scoop, let me know.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2022, 04:27:23 PM »
Fluff

I told you on Wednesday I would gladly buy you a pregame cocktail and talk MU basketball. In addition, I would do the same for any poster I have nothing in common with other than a love of MU basketball. Plenty of folks have challenged me over the years over my stance on the state of MU basketball and such is life.

To sum it up, post on any topic, at time that fits your schedule. Want to have intelligent discussion on the only topic I care about on scoop, let me know.

I have no desire to meet any Scoop poster in person. I have no idea who any of you are and I truly don’t care. And even if I found out who you were, I wouldn’t bring your name up here repeatedly. If you went over my many posts here, I can confidently say I have never done that.  But it happens with others.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2022, 04:34:42 PM »
Fluff

I have never referenced you or any poster by name on scoop or elsewhere. For a guy who thinks he is awfully smart you paint with a very wide brush.

As for meeting folks from scoop, I have enjoyed meeting every single person I have met in person, some I have nothing in common with at all. Just enjoyed a Bucks game with three guys who I consider good friends, all met on scoop.

You are a lucky man that you do not need new friends or learn from others with a different viewpoint. I am still in the learning stage of life and appreciate any new person I meet in person. In addition, I am happy that I am willing to meet fellow alums and see if we have something in common outside of MU basketball.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2022, 04:38:29 PM »
Didn't your parents warn you about meeting strangers from the internet? You never know if they'll turn out to be normal, or creeps like Keefe or the mods.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2022, 04:40:18 PM »
Skat

I am 58y old and willing to roll the dice.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2022, 04:47:12 PM »
Fluff

I have never referenced you or any poster by name on scoop or elsewhere. For a guy who thinks he is awfully smart you paint with a very wide brush.

As for meeting folks from scoop, I have enjoyed meeting every single person I have met in person, some I have nothing in common with at all. Just enjoyed a Bucks game with three guys who I consider good friends, all met on scoop.

You are a lucky man that you do not need new friends or learn from others with a different viewpoint. I am still in the learning stage of life and appreciate any new person I meet in person. In addition, I am happy that I am willing to meet fellow alums and see if we have something in common outside of MU basketball.

I never claimed you did what I stated. But others have.

And my desire not to meet Scoopers has nothing to do with an unwillingness to listen to other viewpoints. It has to do with me being pretty introverted by nature.

But seriously that’s enough about me.