collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Golf 2022  (Read 70359 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Golf 2022
« Reply #975 on: August 04, 2022, 12:44:38 PM »
You can't spell 'oblivious' without LIV.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #976 on: August 05, 2022, 12:37:48 PM »
75 at Tullymore.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Goose

• All American
« Reply #977 on: August 05, 2022, 12:53:01 PM »
Guys,

Thanks for the tip on the footwork in my putting stance. Today was the best roll of the ball in a long time.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #978 on: August 05, 2022, 01:06:54 PM »
Great.   Any round where you don't helicopter your putter is a victory.   

Goose

• All American
« Reply #979 on: August 05, 2022, 01:29:41 PM »
Tower

Several tossed clubs today, but the Scotty was treated kindly today. Worse ball striking round of the year this morning. Not surprisingly, three best holes I played were 16-18. My oldest son and I have the state Father-Son next Wednesday and I better get my driver straightened out quickly.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #980 on: August 06, 2022, 03:32:30 PM »
Interesting text exchange between Greg Norman and Sergio Garcia. Sergio tells Norman earlier this year that PGA Tour threatening life ban and players are crapping their pants . Norman says not to worry they can’t do that . Norman=Pied Piper of Pro Golf

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2022/08/05/liv-golf-news-sergio-garcia-greg-norman-text-messages/
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #981 on: August 06, 2022, 03:42:08 PM »
Interesting text exchange between Greg Norman and Sergio Garcia. Sergio tells Norman earlier this year that PGA Tour threatening life ban and players are crapping their pants . Norman says not to worry they can’t do that . Norman=Pied Piper of Pro Golf

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2022/08/05/liv-golf-news-sergio-garcia-greg-norman-text-messages/

He’s a loser, like Sergio
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #982 on: August 06, 2022, 04:55:56 PM »
Here is the LIV Lawsuit Document. Gives a lot of detail on their legal theories. Some big law firms involved in this filing .

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cand.398834/gov.uscourts.cand.398834.1.0_2.pdf
            ---Al McGuire

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #983 on: August 06, 2022, 06:23:05 PM »
Recommendations on a website I can use for a little golf package vacation for a few guys to Arizona?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #984 on: August 06, 2022, 07:20:04 PM »
Here is the LIV Lawsuit Document. Gives a lot of detail on their legal theories. Some big law firms involved in this filing .

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cand.398834/gov.uscourts.cand.398834.1.0_2.pdf
Fun that the Green Jackets were trying to talk everyone out of defecting to LIV in 2022.   Will they allow past champions to return or not?   One of the huge questions going forward.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #985 on: August 06, 2022, 08:29:06 PM »
Fun that the Green Jackets were trying to talk everyone out of defecting to LIV in 2022.   Will they allow past champions to return or not?   One of the huge questions going forward.

Amazing the amount of losers that have won Augusta, like FIGJAM and Sergio.  Have to think Augusta would like to cleanse their club of that stink.  Even more hard to believe Norman never won there.  He’d fit right in with chokers like Phil and Sergio

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #986 on: August 06, 2022, 08:40:26 PM »
Amazing the amount of losers that have won Augusta, like FIGJAM and Sergio.  Have to think Augusta would like to cleanse their club of that stink.  Even more hard to believe Norman never won there.  He’d fit right in with chokers like Phil and Sergio
LIV will depose Augusta National and that should be some interesting reading .
            ---Al McGuire

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #987 on: August 07, 2022, 06:05:13 AM »
LIV will depose Augusta National and that should be some interesting reading .

Not as interesting as figjam getting deposed

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #988 on: August 07, 2022, 06:08:28 AM »
Recommendations on a website I can use for a little golf package vacation for a few guys to Arizona?

There is a troon package, stay and play-lookout mountain(back 9 is fantastic!), the Phoenician, wickenburg ranch and Quintero.

Depending on what they charge you, wickenburg ranch and Quintero are 2 of the best public courses in Az.  Wickenburg may be going private this fall however? Although I haven’t done the Phoenician yet, I’ve heard nothing but good things.  I have the Az troon card and have yet to golf a bad one.  The boulders is really nice, golf club of Estrella is “Az mountain-desert” good stuff.  Troon north, although ok, the hype seems to juice your expectations and then…I mean it’s nice, but Quintero and wickenburg will blow you away
don't...don't don't don't don't

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #989 on: August 07, 2022, 06:50:46 AM »
There is a troon package, stay and play-lookout mountain(back 9 is fantastic!), the Phoenician, wickenburg ranch and Quintero.

Depending on what they charge you, wickenburg ranch and Quintero are 2 of the best public courses in Az.  Wickenburg may be going private this fall however? Although I haven’t done the Phoenician yet, I’ve heard nothing but good things.  I have the Az troon card and have yet to golf a bad one.  The boulders is really nice, golf club of Estrella is “Az mountain-desert” good stuff.  Troon north, although ok, the hype seems to juice your expectations and then…I mean it’s nice, but Quintero and wickenburg will blow you away
Welcome back Rocket 🚀
            ---Al McGuire

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #990 on: August 07, 2022, 07:08:48 AM »

Get out there before Arizona runs out of water

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #991 on: August 07, 2022, 08:38:51 AM »
Buhai?  Buwho?  Who is this woman 5 clear  n the Women's Open? 

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #992 on: August 07, 2022, 08:44:29 AM »
From South Africa must be a good wind player
            ---Al McGuire

tower912

• All American
« Reply #993 on: August 07, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »

A simple google search is your friend.   

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #994 on: August 07, 2022, 08:53:11 AM »
A simple google search is your friend.

No one has ever heard of her.  She's never won a single lpga event Tower.

tower912

• All American

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #996 on: August 07, 2022, 09:08:01 AM »
No one has ever heard of her.  She's never won a single lpga event Tower.

So?  I’ve heard of her and seen her play before.  Also, hope she doesn’t cheat as bad as fellow South African Gary Player

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #997 on: August 07, 2022, 09:10:38 AM »
I know I'm not in the minority here but my favorite golf swing of all-time is Mickey Wright.  I don't know how you can get better than that swing. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #998 on: August 07, 2022, 09:11:14 AM »
Enjoy the story line and the golf.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #999 on: August 07, 2022, 09:12:49 AM »
So?  I’ve heard of her and seen her play before.  Also, hope she doesn’t cheat as bad as fellow South African Gary Player

No one has heard of her except Uncle Rico.  I stand corrected.  Will she hold on today?