[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccinations & Antibodies  (Read 44450 times)

statnik

• Team Captain
Re: Vaccinations & Antibodies
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2021, 01:33:57 PM »
Oh boy, I thought the "Let's be like Sweden" people went away last summer.

Oh, and the American Acadcemy of Pediatrics says there is zero evidence the vaccine causes infertility.

https://www.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/covid-19-vaccine-for-children/about-the-covid-19-vaccine-frequently-asked-questions/

Most likely cognitive dissonance but go ahead and trust that they have every reason to investigate the claims and that they’ve done their due diligence.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2021, 01:43:14 PM »
Current evidence suggests the virus is more likely than the vaccine to produce infertility.   Death, too, for that matter.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2021, 01:44:47 PM »
Most likely cognitive dissonance but go ahead and trust that they have every reason to investigate the claims and that they’ve done their due diligence.

"Alexa, define Dunning-Krueger effect"

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2021, 01:50:28 PM »
Current evidence suggests the virus is more likely than the vaccine to produce infertility.   Death, too, for that matter.

Even if this is all correctly reported, that doesn’t diminish that it should be up to a family and their child’s personal choice and situation at that age, with other side effects having been reported.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2021, 02:01:16 PM »
Even if this is all correctly reported, that doesn’t diminish that it should be up to a family and their child’s personal choice and situation at that age, with other side effects having been reported.

No child is being vaccinated against his or her parents' wishes.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »
I’m sorry about your breakthrough case.  You should be glad you can’t get a booster soon, you’re willingly exposing yourself again if you do, good chance you’d get flu like symptoms from the booster itself so soon after natural infection.

Getting my booster in 2 days.  Your bad information is bad.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2021, 02:02:34 PM »
Getting my booster in 2 days.  You're bad information is bad.

Your

Boom roasted

tower912

• All American
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2021, 02:03:40 PM »
The third Pfizer shot was the easiest of the three for me.   And combined they were less trouble than one hour of what I went through a year ago.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 02:10:29 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2021, 02:04:36 PM »
Your

Boom roasted

Caught me before my quick edit!

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2021, 02:05:21 PM »

We're giving children as young as 5 personal choice in the matter? Are we giving them that same autonomy in every aspect of their lives?

LON

• All American
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2021, 02:08:05 PM »
The third Pfizer shot was the easiest of the three for me.   And combined they were leas trouble than one hour of what I went through a year ago.

Concurred. Hardly any side effects after my first two Pfizer shots.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2021, 03:02:59 PM »
We're giving children as young as 5 personal choice in the matter? Are we giving them that same autonomy in every aspect of their lives?

I, for one, look forward to Kindergartners rushing to get minecraft tattoos with their newfound liberty.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2021, 03:05:10 PM »
I, for one, look forward to Kindergartners rushing to get minecraft tattoos with their newfound liberty.

I second this, I don't see a way giving 5yr olds body autonomy goes wrong.
Maigh Eo for Sam

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2021, 03:13:30 PM »

Did you read, I said along with their parents (and doctor for that matter) but really if the left uses minors to tout climate change issues then why shouldn’t children be able to jointly discuss and decide on chemicals that go into their own body with limited personal benefit for most of them?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2021, 03:15:04 PM »
Did you read, I said along with their parents (and doctor for that matter) but really if the left uses minors to tout climate change issues then why shouldn’t children be able to jointly discuss and decide on chemicals that go into their own body with limited personal benefit for most of them?

WHATABOUTTHISGUYS?

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2021, 03:17:58 PM »
WHATABOUTTHISGUYS?

Ah, well since he's pointed out a different, unrelated thing, then perhaps he was right all along. Glad we settled that.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2021, 03:19:38 PM »
Apparently parents should be happy if their kids are excited about getting the vaccine but if they’re not they’re idiots?  The former are comments I see from some parents on FB, giving their kids autonomy from what it sounds like.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »
Apparently parents should be happy if their kids are excited about getting the vaccine but if they’re not they’re idiots?  The former are comments I see from some parents on FB, giving their kids autonomy from what it sounds like.

He's on a roll, really making sense now. Facebook groups have entered the chat. What else did you learn from popular social networking site and repository of knowledge, facebook?

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2021, 03:35:39 PM »

Dinosaurs never existed
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2021, 03:36:16 PM »
I’m sorry about your breakthrough case.  You should be glad you can’t get a booster soon, you’re willingly exposing yourself again if you do, good chance you’d get flu like symptoms from the booster itself so soon after natural infection.

People like this 1. Graduated from Marquette, and 2. Are the reason we are still in this mess.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2021, 03:50:50 PM »
Getting my booster in 2 days.  Your bad information is bad.
Please let us know if you experience any menstrual irregularities afterwards.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2021, 04:05:42 PM »
I just heard this afternoon that my company is most likely becoming "vaccine mandated".  We thought the order didn't apply because we're only 30 persons at our location, but apparently it applies to sum of all the divisions in a corporation.  Corporate gave my company President the heads up.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2021, 04:39:33 PM »

People like this 1. Graduated from Marquette, and 2. Are the reason we are still in this mess.

It’s doubtful I would apply for today’s version of MU, I hardly recognize it from just 10-15 years ago.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2021, 05:03:53 PM »
Please stop the allusions and just say what you want to say.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2021, 05:24:38 PM »
It’s doubtful I would apply for today’s version of MU, I hardly recognize it from just 10-15 years ago.

Don’t worry. If your intelligence is indicated by anything you’ve expressed in this topic, you wouldn’t get in anyway.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

feedback