'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Dwayne Wade To Become a Game Show Host  (Read 3271 times)

Not A Serious Person

• All American
Dwayne Wade To Become a Game Show Host
« on: May 15, 2021, 01:09:38 PM »
The premiere date is June 10

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/04/22/dwayne-wade-to-become-a-game-show-host/
“Wade will host The Cube for TBS. The American adaptation of the show that is already a hit in the UK is set to debut in June. Wade also serves as the show’s executive producer.”

Move over Aaron Rodgers! Dwayne Wade is the latest retired jock to get into the game show business.

Wade will host The Cube for TBS. The American adaptation of the show that is already a hit in the UK is set to debut in June. Wade also serves as the show’s executive producer.

The Cube is a game of physical challenges that will allow teams to utilize Wade and his athletic prowess in order to win the game’s grand prize, $250,000. Making things harder, the contestant teams will be housed in a glass box that a press release says “has a mind of its own”.

After retiring from the NBA, Wade was a hot commodity with both Turner and Disney vying for his services as an NBA analyst. It isn’t hard to imagine that the opportunity to create and produce additional content like The Cube is part of what attracted Wade to sign on to TNT’s Tuesday night coverage of the NBA.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

SaveOD238

• All American
Re: Dwayne Wade To Become a Game Show Host
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 02:56:01 PM »
I also think there is a chance that Dwyane Wade is the Chameleon on the current season of the Masked Singer.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 03:14:52 PM »
I also think there is a chance that Dwyane Wade is the Chameleon on the current season of the Masked Singer.

Does anyone know if he can sing?

Also, I just checked out of the chameleon clues, and most of them wouldn't really apply to him.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:21:19 PM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

oldwarrior81

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 03:38:22 PM »

Don't let Wiz Kahlifa hear this.

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 03:41:09 PM »
The premiere date is June 10

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/04/22/dwayne-wade-to-become-a-game-show-host/
“Wade will host The Cube for TBS. The American adaptation of the show that is already a hit in the UK is set to debut in June. Wade also serves as the show’s executive producer.”

Move over Aaron Rodgers! Dwayne Wade is the latest retired jock to get into the game show business.

Wade will host The Cube for TBS. The American adaptation of the show that is already a hit in the UK is set to debut in June. Wade also serves as the show’s executive producer.

The Cube is a game of physical challenges that will allow teams to utilize Wade and his athletic prowess in order to win the game’s grand prize, $250,000. Making things harder, the contestant teams will be housed in a glass box that a press release says “has a mind of its own”.

After retiring from the NBA, Wade was a hot commodity with both Turner and Disney vying for his services as an NBA analyst. It isn’t hard to imagine that the opportunity to create and produce additional content like The Cube is part of what attracted Wade to sign on to TNT’s Tuesday night coverage of the NBA.

Difference between Rodgers and Wade is that Rodgers is and always has been kind of a dick.

Wade isn't now and never has been.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 03:42:48 PM »
place ur bets this thing goes more than one season

SaveOD238

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 03:46:26 PM »

Also, I just checked out of the chameleon clues, and most of them wouldn't really apply to him.

I'm going off body type, athlete clues, music selection (I think it's all been rap), and a blue graduation cap on a table next to a cheese head.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 04:35:26 PM »
I'm going off body type, athlete clues, music selection (I think it's all been rap), and a blue graduation cap on a table next to a cheese head.

Here are some of the clues that I think rule out DWade:

"Years ago, when my career almost tanked and I felt totally lost, I leaned back on what [my dad] taught me. I used those tech-savvy skills from my childhood to amplify my career and change the game"

To start the third package, he says there's one person he wants to impress the most: His "lil chameleon"
"When I was a kid, I fell in love with some other cool reptiles — the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
Says it inspired him to take up martial arts
"Eventually, I reprogrammed my body, mind, and soul"
Says martial arts taught him to process his emotions, and he's teaching his kid to express his feelings [I don't think he would single out one of his children like that]

"As a military kid, I always had to adapt from city to city"
He got good at making friends but saying goodbye "really sucked"
Says it made him understand airport security and now he has "a solid base that always has my back"

Super Fan Super Clue: "No one knows more about keeping up the fight more than my personal hero: Jackie Chan. He'll always bring out a rumble to the stage, just like me."

Sorry; Masked Singer is my guilty pleasure show.  ;D

Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 04:36:49 PM »
Chris Tucker?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2021, 05:33:49 PM »
He's D Wade, of course he can. Duh! ;D

YaBlueIt

• Starter
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2021, 11:27:45 AM »
Here are some of the clues that I think rule out DWade:

"Years ago, when my career almost tanked and I felt totally lost, I leaned back on what [my dad] taught me. I used those tech-savvy skills from my childhood to amplify my career and change the game"

To start the third package, he says there's one person he wants to impress the most: His "lil chameleon"
"When I was a kid, I fell in love with some other cool reptiles — the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
Says it inspired him to take up martial arts
"Eventually, I reprogrammed my body, mind, and soul"
Says martial arts taught him to process his emotions, and he's teaching his kid to express his feelings [I don't think he would single out one of his children like that]

"As a military kid, I always had to adapt from city to city"
He got good at making friends but saying goodbye "really sucked"
Says it made him understand airport security and now he has "a solid base that always has my back"

Super Fan Super Clue: "No one knows more about keeping up the fight more than my personal hero: Jackie Chan. He'll always bring out a rumble to the stage, just like me."

Sorry; Masked Singer is my guilty pleasure show.  ;D

Appreciate the due diligence, but I would say this sounds more like a full-fledged hobby for you than a guilty pleasure!

That said, without ever watching the show, this guy is 100% Wiz Khalifa.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2021, 02:19:17 PM »
Appreciate the due diligence, but I would say this sounds more like a full-fledged hobby for you than a guilty pleasure!

That said, without ever watching the show, this guy is 100% Wiz Khalifa.

Agreed. And in the interest of full disclosure, I copied and pasted the relevant quotes from another source.
Have some patience, FFS.

feedback