collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by tower912
[Today at 01:40:18 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:00:22 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2021-2022 NFL Season  (Read 269849 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: 2021-2022 NFL Season
« Reply #2025 on: November 06, 2021, 08:04:20 AM »
Other than the fact that he lied and was factually inaccurate about Covid vaccinations and treatments.

Not exactly sure why you are blaming "the media" here.

Those who preach personal responsibility are usually the ones that need a boogeyman to blame and the media is an easy scapegoat.  It’s a default setting in the feeble-minded
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2026 on: November 06, 2021, 09:33:23 AM »
So if this isn’t new and everyone knew he’s always been this guy what’s the big deal?

To me, it really isn’t. He’s the same guy he always was. We have had 2 very flawed men at QB for the last 30 years. A drug addict grifter and a self-absorbed narcissist. Neither was ever a hero or role model to me. I just enjoyed the way they played the game.

The only issue for me here is that Rodgers is not vaccinated. I have zero respect or tolerance for non-vaccinated people.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2027 on: November 06, 2021, 09:34:29 AM »
I’ve suspected this kind of stuff the last few years.

I’m just surprised he shared it so openly.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #2028 on: November 06, 2021, 09:41:00 AM »
I’ve suspected this kind of stuff the last few years.

I’m just surprised he shared it so openly.

Being rich and famous makes you really smart about life.  ::)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #2029 on: November 06, 2021, 09:49:25 AM »
Not exactly sure why you are blaming "the media" here.
Reflex
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2031 on: November 06, 2021, 11:24:40 AM »
Lol at the idea that Rodgers is “true to himself.” The dude’s entire lifestyle and interests change entirely based on who he’s dating.

Also lol at the idea that Rodgers “lets his play do the talking”…while in the same breath talking about how great the weekly podcast he does to talk about how great he is, how his franchise should give him more control, and to preach about what a great guy he is and tell everyone how they should be living their life.

But yeah. It’s the media’s fault. Witch hunt, cancel culture mob, etc. He learned from a clown on how to draw other clowns in. And he certainly got one to do so here!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #2032 on: November 06, 2021, 11:45:15 AM »
To me, it really isn’t. He’s the same guy he always was. We have had 2 very flawed men at QB for the last 30 years. A drug addict grifter and a self-absorbed narcissist. Neither was ever a hero or role model to me. I just enjoyed the way they played the game.

The only issue for me here is that Rodgers is not vaccinated. I have zero respect or tolerance for non-vaccinated people.

I have a friend Jockey that has a number of serious allergies including eggs, tree nuts, and shellfish.  She got COVID in April 2020 and was in the hospital for a week.  She decided to get vaccinated because her doctor was adamant.  Her reaction to the first Moderna shot was bad but tolerable.  She had a moderate fever for a week and was incredibly fatigued.  Her reaction to the 2nd shot was worse than when she was hospitalized for COVID.  We're talking 104 temperature for days, nausea, breathing issues, serious vertigo, and constant shaking.  It took her 3 weeks for the most part to recover but it was extremely scary.  So while I'm not defending Rodgers there are people with serious allergies that may be hesitant or refuse to get vaccinated.    If she had to do it over again she absolutely would not have gotten vaccinated and will not get a booster shot.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:10:57 PM by MuggsyB »

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #2033 on: November 06, 2021, 12:02:59 PM »
I have a friend Jockey that has a number of serious allergies including eggs, tree nuts, and shellfish.  She got COVID in April 2020 and was in the hospital for a week.  She decided to get vaccinated because her doctor was adamant.  Her reaction to the first Moderna shot was bad but tolerable.  She had a moderate fever for a week and was incredibly fatigued.  Her reaction to the 2nd shot was worse than when she was hospitalized for COVID.  We're talking 104 temperature for days, nausea, breathing issues, serious vertigo, and constant shaking.  It took her 3 weeks to for the most part to recover but it was extremely scary.  So while I'm not defending Rodgers there are people with serious allergies that may be hesitant or refuse to get vaccinated.    If she had to do it over again she absolutely would not have gotten vaccinated and will not get a booster shot.

I should have added the caveat for those with REAL medical conditions like your friend. Those are legit.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2034 on: November 06, 2021, 12:49:15 PM »
When in doubt, blame the media, the woke mob and cancel culture.

After AR retires from football, he’s got a future as a Scoop-postin’ dentist.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #2035 on: November 06, 2021, 12:51:44 PM »
I know they’re getting 8 tomorrow, but that Chiefs team can’t stop anyone, certainly not the run. Packers +8 is quite appetizing.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #2036 on: November 06, 2021, 01:34:33 PM »
I should have added the caveat for those with REAL medical conditions like your friend. Those are legit.

Fair enough.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2037 on: November 06, 2021, 01:41:47 PM »

Better than a disgraced "journalist", aina?

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #2038 on: November 06, 2021, 02:03:59 PM »
I have a friend Jockey that has a number of serious allergies including eggs, tree nuts, and shellfish.  She got COVID in April 2020 and was in the hospital for a week.  She decided to get vaccinated because her doctor was adamant.  Her reaction to the first Moderna shot was bad but tolerable.  She had a moderate fever for a week and was incredibly fatigued.  Her reaction to the 2nd shot was worse than when she was hospitalized for COVID.  We're talking 104 temperature for days, nausea, breathing issues, serious vertigo, and constant shaking.  It took her 3 weeks to for the most part to recover but it was extremely scary.  So while I'm not defending Rodgers there are people with serious allergies that may be hesitant or refuse to get vaccinated.    If she had to do it over again she absolutely would not have gotten vaccinated and will not get a booster shot.

Nope, she’s evil. Allergies are no excuse. My wife’s friend was told by her doctor she couldn’t take the vaccines due to allergies. We’re going to make her sleep in her car at the nearest homeless camp when she visits in two weeks and wear a hazmat suit if she wants to see us.

After this Jocky’s post I think I’m going have to fire my assistant too. Her husband is unvaccinated. He got COVID but she didn’t. I can’t take the chance anymore. Unless she injects him in his sleep she’s gone.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #2039 on: November 06, 2021, 02:51:26 PM »
Nope, she’s evil. Allergies are no excuse. My wife’s friend was told by her doctor she couldn’t take the vaccines due to allergies. We’re going to make her sleep in her car at the nearest homeless camp when she visits in two weeks and wear a hazmat suit if she wants to see us.

After this Jocky’s post I think I’m going have to fire my assistant too. Her husband is unvaccinated. He got COVID but she didn’t. I can’t take the chance anymore. Unless she injects him in his sleep she’s gone.

Are you ever honest?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #2040 on: November 06, 2021, 02:58:48 PM »
Are you ever honest?

Aaron Rodgers isn’t
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2041 on: November 06, 2021, 03:32:57 PM »
Rodgers loses his sponsorship gig with Prevea Health.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2042 on: November 06, 2021, 04:12:18 PM »

Pretty sure those in da klub wood welcome 'im, sans Smithy, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2043 on: November 06, 2021, 04:48:51 PM »
Rodgers loses his sponsorship gig with Prevea Health.

I mean sure.  But a local health care company has to do this.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #2044 on: November 06, 2021, 05:02:11 PM »
So if this isn’t new and everyone knew he’s always been this guy what’s the big deal?

FWIW I think this is the vaccine issue in a nutshell.  It turns the conspiratorial weirdos who think that being a critical thinker means being anti-occam's razor from harmless people I think are strange but otherwise don't affect me into obstacles for me to have my pre-covid life back. 

• All American
« Reply #2045 on: November 06, 2021, 05:06:53 PM »
FWIW I think this is the vaccine issue in a nutshell.  It turns the conspiratorial weirdos who think that being a critical thinker means being anti-occam's razor from harmless people I think are strange but otherwise don't affect me into obstacles for me to have my pre-covid life back. 

Yes.  Exactly.  My high school classmate who is deep into Pruvit ketone supplements, is also deep into anti-vax bullsh*t.  The former was equal parts annoying and amusing.  The latter is infuriating. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #2046 on: November 06, 2021, 05:17:11 PM »

Yes.  Exactly.  My high school classmate who is deep into Pruvit ketone supplements, is also deep into anti-vax bullsh*t.  The former was equal parts annoying and amusing.  The latter is infuriating.

I always find it odd how the people who are anti-vax, because it is a foreign substance. Are also the "natural-paths" who will literally ingest small quantities of known poisons...because nature. Ingest all kinds of toxic natural substances, because nature is good for you.

Nature has evolved for billions of years to make the most potent and toxic poisons and pathogens there are.

I also find this same group to be the ones paying a lot of money to have some random center inject all kinds of micronutrients/vitamins/crap, that are all untested and unproven, because "natural".

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #2047 on: November 06, 2021, 06:51:35 PM »
Gotta give Rodgers credit for never getting shot up with Toradol. I mean I’m 100% sure he’s never gotten one, because if a Covid shot is bad, imagine the long term impact from Toradol.

• All American
« Reply #2048 on: November 07, 2021, 12:29:32 PM »
John Harbaugh uses a challenge to move a 3rd and 3 to a 3rd and 7 with the announcers saying it was a good use of the challenge since it would be harder to convert the 3rd down.  (Not taking into account challenges are a limited resource in the NFL.)

Vikings throw a 55 yard TD pass on 3rd down.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 12:31:12 PM by Fluffy Blue Monster »

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #2049 on: November 07, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
Some eye opening scores so far.