collapse

* Recent Posts

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 03:31:34 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 03:21:55 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2021-2022 NFL Season  (Read 270041 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: 2021-2022 NFL Season
« Reply #2000 on: November 05, 2021, 05:35:53 PM »
Still not ready. Peddle his heine, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #2001 on: November 05, 2021, 05:48:30 PM »
Still not ready. Peddle his heine, aina?

Stop beating around the bush and be detailed about what you really think about what Aaron said today.

Otherwise, you're just being a coward

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2002 on: November 05, 2021, 05:51:31 PM »
Love wasn’t ready. That’s why they had to bring him back.

Agreed, but sometimes you have to sleep in the bed you made. Other than the Bakhtiari injury, you couldn’t make it a softer landing spot than what the Packers would’ve had if you traded Rodgers this past offseason. Run the ball a ton, control the clock, stack up the defense, and let LeFleur gameplan you to a 9 win NFC North Title season. Then have 2 first round picks for the next couple years to stack up more of the roster.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #2003 on: November 05, 2021, 05:55:49 PM »
It amazes me that in some spheres, people think he’s going to be back in 2022, regardless of this week
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

GB Warrior

• All American

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2005 on: November 05, 2021, 07:10:31 PM »
Stop beating around the bush and be detailed about what you really think about what Aaron said today.

Otherwise, you're just being a coward

Sherlock, y don't ya hiccup and translate, four da world, watt ewe've deciphered? Udderwise, ur just bein' a schmuck, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2006 on: November 05, 2021, 07:26:45 PM »
I was driving up from Southern Illinois all day and just caught up with the interview.

I’ve said before Rodgers was my favorite QB of all time, but this is just a clown show. I’m not the “shut up and play” type, but WTF…seriously, WTF?

I’m similar.  Regardless of being a Bears fan, purely on the field irrespective of Jersey, I’ve loved Rodgers as a player. I’ve gone to bat saying I think he’s the best to player the position, or at least has the highest peak.

But he got to be such a tool.  So smug, so deflective of any criticism, always had some reason for everything.  People would brush me off of as a bitter Bears fan even though I’ve always openly praised him as a player.  As a person, he was just so calculated and insincere.

Needless to say the last 3-6 months has felt very vindicating

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #2007 on: November 05, 2021, 07:27:42 PM »

Sherlock, y don't ya hiccup and translate, four da world, watt ewe've deciphered? Udderwise, ur just bein' a schmuck, aina?

Lol.  Ya, I'm the schmuck here.  ::)

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2008 on: November 05, 2021, 07:32:25 PM »
Not sure this is definitive, but this is speculating it’s incredibly unlikely the allergy to both MRNA vaccines is legit. I don’t know how reliable the source is.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2021/11/5/22765656/aaron-rodgers-covid-vaccine-pat-mcafee-joe-rogan-ivermectin

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2009 on: November 05, 2021, 07:37:26 PM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #2010 on: November 05, 2021, 07:38:14 PM »
But he got to be such a tool.  So smug, so deflective of any criticism, always had some reason for everything.  People would brush me off of as a bitter Bears fan even though I’ve always openly praised him as a player.  As a person, he was just so calculated and insincere.
Nope, I think many Packer fans are feeling the same way after this year.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #2011 on: November 05, 2021, 07:48:47 PM »
Nope, I think many Packer fans are feeling the same way after this year.

There are still a lot of them carrying water for him that are blaming the media for everything and think he’ll retire a Packer.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2012 on: November 05, 2021, 07:52:37 PM »
Agreed, but sometimes you have to sleep in the bed you made. Other than the Bakhtiari injury, you couldn’t make it a softer landing spot than what the Packers would’ve had if you traded Rodgers this past offseason. Run the ball a ton, control the clock, stack up the defense, and let LeFleur gameplan you to a 9 win NFC North Title season. Then have 2 first round picks for the next couple years to stack up more of the roster.

I think you over estimate the quality of the team, especially the defense. They are better than the last several years, but playing well against Fields, Goff, Heinecke, Big Ben, and Garopollo - not one of whom is in the top 50% of QBs in the league - does not mean you are a great. When one player being out swings the betting line 8.5 points, we know what the people-in-the-know are thinking about the Packers.

We've seen what happens when Rodgers gets hurt.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2013 on: November 05, 2021, 07:56:55 PM »
There are still a lot of them carrying water for him that are blaming the media for everything and think he’ll retire a Packer.

I don't think most fans care as long as the team is winning.

We all knew who Aaron was before this. A narcissistic sociopath who always needed a scapegoat.

This isn't new. He was the same guy 5-10 years ago as he is now.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2014 on: November 05, 2021, 08:00:17 PM »
I think you over estimate the quality of the team, especially the defense. They are better than the last several years, but playing well against Fields, Goff, Heinecke, Big Ben, and Garopollo - not one of whom is in the top 50% of QBs in the league - does not mean you are a great. When one player being out swings the betting line 8.5 points, we know what the people-in-the-know are thinking about the Packers.

We've seen what happens when Rodgers gets hurt.

Keep in mind you’ve missed your two best edge rushers and 2 of your 3 best corners for multiple games. And when your divisions start Cousins, Fields, and Goff, yeah, you’re getting a lot of games against bad quarterback play. The Packers wouldn’t be a Super Bowl contender. But LeFleur is a good enough coach to win them the North minus Rodgers plus the assets he would’ve brought back in a trade. So not much different than the last decade.

And in season injuries to your starting quarterback with 6th rounders as your backup is much different than going into a season knowing your second year, first round pick is your starter from day one.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #2015 on: November 05, 2021, 08:27:17 PM »
I am sure there are. You can't take the northern Wisconsin out of some of them.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #2016 on: November 05, 2021, 08:45:09 PM »
Not sure this is definitive, but this is speculating it’s incredibly unlikely the allergy to both MRNA vaccines is legit. I don’t know how reliable the source is.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2021/11/5/22765656/aaron-rodgers-covid-vaccine-pat-mcafee-joe-rogan-ivermectin

That person should keep their day job.

It is certainly possible for a person to be allergic to both. Severe allergic reactions to these vaccines are believed to be caused by PEG. It is present in both.

That doesn't mean he is telling the truth, I'd be a bit shocked if he actually knew he was allergic to PEG before getting the vaccine. I'm calling BS on his claim, but it is most definitely possible.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2017 on: November 05, 2021, 08:49:00 PM »
I am sure there are. You can't take the northern Wisconsin out of some of them.

It’s the same as the meatball Bears fans who think the solution to ever problem is “get off the bus running” and “Bear weather”

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2018 on: November 05, 2021, 09:48:54 PM »
That person should keep their day job.

It is certainly possible for a person to be allergic to both. Severe allergic reactions to these vaccines are believed to be caused by PEG. It is present in both.

That doesn't mean he is telling the truth, I'd be a bit shocked if he actually knew he was allergic to PEG before getting the vaccine. I'm calling BS on his claim, but it is most definitely possible.

No doubt the "research" was to find the allergies....

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #2019 on: November 05, 2021, 10:05:04 PM »
Looking forward to Jordan Love leading the Packers to a victory.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2020 on: November 06, 2021, 12:16:45 AM »

We all knew who Aaron was before this. A narcissistic sociopath who always needed a scapegoat.

This isn't new. He was the same guy 5-10 years ago as he is now.

So if this isn’t new and everyone knew he’s always been this guy what’s the big deal?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #2021 on: November 06, 2021, 07:12:30 AM »
So if this isn’t new and everyone knew he’s always been this guy what’s the big deal?

Sometimes, there’s a straw that breaks the camels back.

Rodgers has misread the Packers fanbase a long time.  He thought in April when his team leaked news, and it was his team, that he wanted out, the fanbase would rally around him like they did with Brent.  They most certainly didn’t.  A good chunk did but it wasn’t like 2008 when nearly everyone wanted to welcome Brent back. 

He thinks his little stunt yesterday will have Packers fans rallying around him.  Many will but many will also cheer for the team in spite of him and many will openly cheer against him. 

Personally, I’ve seen through him a long time ago.  He’s not a good person.  Whatever, that’s certainly part of what makes him a great QB.  I’m just not surprised to see more people realize what a fraud he is.  People hate defending someone thinking they’re a different person than who they really are, see Buzz Williams and me defending him

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2022 on: November 06, 2021, 07:45:56 AM »
Sometimes, there’s a straw that breaks the camels back.

Rodgers has misread the Packers fanbase a long time.  He thought in April when his team leaked news, and it was his team, that he wanted out, the fanbase would rally around him like they did with Brent.  They most certainly didn’t.  A good chunk did but it wasn’t like 2008 when nearly everyone wanted to welcome Brent back. 

He thinks his little stunt yesterday will have Packers fans rallying around him.  Many will but many will also cheer for the team in spite of him and many will openly cheer against him. 

Personally, I’ve seen through him a long time ago.  He’s not a good person.  Whatever, that’s certainly part of what makes him a great QB.  I’m just not surprised to see more people realize what a fraud he is.  People hate defending someone thinking they’re a different person than who they really are, see Buzz Williams and me defending him

minus 10 out of 10  very short sighted and presumptuous.  i doubt you even liked him before all this covid crap

i don't believe rodgers does or says anything based on what he thinks the fanbase will like or dislike.  he's true to himself.  he will let his play speak for itself.  you aren't going to fit rodgers into any little row with any other person or player and he doesn't try to be like anyone else or speak for anyone else.  i just sit back and listen.   

the media really cherry picks his stuff and that's why he's misunderstood. rodgers is an exceptionally intelligent dude.
 he thinks for himself and he's confident.  people like these traits in others when they are in agreement with them.  when he says unpopular stuff, people jump on him-remember, the media tries to drive the narrative and will only print or repeat what fills that space.  when all you have is a few sound bites on each topic, there's always more to the story. 

his podcasts with mcaffee and hawk are incredibly honest and hilarious.  read not very politically correct
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #2023 on: November 06, 2021, 07:47:00 AM »
   minus 10 out of 10  very short sighted and presumptuous.  i doubt you even liked him before all this covid crap

i don't believe rodgers does or says anything based on what he thinks the fanbase will like or dislike.  he's true to himself.  he will let his play speak for itself.  you aren't going to fit rodgers into any little row with any other person or player and he doesn't try to be like anyone else or speak for anyone else.  i just sit back and listen.   

the media really cherry picks his stuff and that's why he's misunderstood. rodgers is an exceptionally intelligent dude.
 he thinks for himself and he's confident.  people like these traits in others when they are in agreement with them.  when he says unpopular stuff, people jump on him-remember, the media tries to drive the narrative and will only print or repeat what fills that space.  when all you have is a few sound bites on each topic, there's always more to the story. 

his podcasts with mcaffee and hawk are incredibly honest and hilarious.  read not very politically correct

This validates my beliefs

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2024 on: November 06, 2021, 07:49:07 AM »

Other than the fact that he lied and was factually inaccurate about Covid vaccinations and treatments.

Not exactly sure why you are blaming "the media" here.

“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

feedback