[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Uh Oh (BLM patch on MU uniforms)  (Read 8225 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Uh Oh (BLM patch on MU uniforms)
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2020, 12:17:11 PM »
Lots of early heavy drinking and drunk posting today.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2020, 12:18:16 PM »
Find a new team.

Just pre-empting your lame comment. I will not find a new team, I’m plenty happy being critical of this one, and I reserve the right to do so until my loans are paid off. Retire yourself from this website if you have such an issue with other kinds of opinions, the ones held by 49% of the population apparently.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2020, 12:20:50 PM »
Just pre-empting your lame comment. I will not find a new team, I’m plenty happy being critical of this one, and I reserve the right to do so until my loans are paid off. Retire yourself from this website if you have such an issue with other kinds of opinions, the ones held by 49% of the population apparently.

“Plenty happy being critical” is a terrible way to go through life
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2020, 12:23:18 PM »
“Plenty happy being critical” is a terrible way to go through life

Better than being an ignorant sheep who actually believes BLM has workable policy solutions to improve the broken race relations in this country.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2020, 12:25:49 PM »
Better than being an ignorant sheep who actually believes BLM has workable policy solutions to improve the broken race relations in this country.

Only one person has shown an incredible amount of ignorance in this thread.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2020, 12:29:23 PM »
Oh no! Everyone doesn’t agree with me! Society is in shambles! Where’s my binky? All this triggering is making me so upset!  :'(

Yes. Blatant open racism does make me upset.

Like I said, the fact that you feel enabled to openly and joyously let everyone know you’re a racist is a major issue in this country.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2020, 12:50:55 PM »
Wow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2020, 12:51:23 PM »
Typical liberal loser response, to claim that any counterpoint is based on being triggered. Next time, for the love of God, try a more original insult. But you just go ahead and keep typing the word triggered because it’s the best your little mind can muster.

BLM actually stands for Black Lives Murder One Another at Disproportionately High Rates, but BLMOADHR didn’t fit on the patch. If my comments offends you, please disprove my point.

Who hurt you?

Aaannnnd...in before the lock!

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2020, 01:05:32 PM »
I have a nice, low key, BLM sticker on the rear hatch of my Golf. 
It is an oval, you know like the airport code, for example AKC for Nantucket.
It could stand for Bureau of Land Management, but it doesn't.

On the subject of Antifa, I'm all in as well.
My father went to France and Germany, risked his life, lost 16 men his first day in combat to fight Faschiests.   Anti faschiests are not the problem, faschiests are the problem.

Don't mean to "trigger" anyone, I'm too old, too greatful, too mature, too loving to go for the bate. 

Two days in a row on MUScoop is my limit, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2020, 01:06:33 PM »
Yes. Blatant open racism does make me upset.

Like I said, the fact that you feel enabled to openly and joyously let everyone know you’re a racist is a major issue in this country.

“BLM is a flawed organization that should not be promoted on the uniforms of a Jesuit college basketball team.”

BLATANTLY RACIST!  >:(

“Blue lives matter.”

“Black Americans murder one another at disproportionately high rates compared to other ethnic groups.”

BLATANTLY RACIST  >:(

“I would support Black lives matter but disagree with using the capital letters referring to the organization which is quickly losing support.”

I think I found the problem in this country...

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2020, 01:08:17 PM »

My father went to France and Germany, risked his life, lost 16 men his first day in combat to fight Faschiests.   Anti faschiests are not the problem, faschiests are the problem.

Don't mean to "trigger" anyone, I'm too old, too greatful, too mature, too loving to go for the bate. 

Well said.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2020, 01:08:51 PM »
Only one person has shown an incredible amount of ignorance in this thread.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Leave BLM alone, it’s hard being being wrong all the time.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2020, 01:09:44 PM »

Just refer to my signature. The TEAM wants you to find a new team, too.

And you did find the problem. It's the blatant racism.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2020, 01:10:28 PM »
Well said.

Boom. Godwin’s Law. A little lowkey but there it is. Sounds like your grandfather was a great man. You? Not so obvious.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2020, 01:11:40 PM »
Just refer to my signature. The TEAM wants you to find a new team, too.

And you did find the problem. It's the blatant racism.

“Everyone who disagrees with me is BLATANTLY racist.” - Most of the people in this forum, it seems.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2020, 01:13:11 PM »
Boom. Godwin’s Law. A little lowkey but there it is. Sounds like your grandfather was a great man. You? Not so obvious.

Ha!  Love it.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2020, 01:13:59 PM »
“BLM is a flawed organization that should not be promoted on the uniforms of a Jesuit college basketball team.”

“Blue lives matter.”

“Black Americans murder one another at disproportionately high rates compared to other ethnic groups.”

“I would support Black lives matter but disagree with using the capital letters referring to the organization which is quickly losing support.”

I think I found the problem in this country...

In a vacuum none of these comments are racist. But when you use a comment like “Black Americans murder one another at disproportionately high rates compared to other ethnic groups.” In order to draw attention from the fact that black Americans are also killed at disproportionately high rates compared to other ethnic groups by police, which is what BLM is trying to fight. But trying to put blame on them, for something that has nothing to do with the issue at hand, just so you don't have to confront the actual issue. then you start crossing the line of racism or in the very least being an ostrich who is sticking their head in the sand.
Maigh Eo for Sam

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2020, 01:14:34 PM »

Godwin’s Law, congratulations, here is your prize: 🥔

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2020, 01:18:04 PM »
Just another scoop thanksgiving.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2020, 01:18:16 PM »
We are doomed as humans to repeat our mistakes.  Nationalism is on the rise.  Godwins rule or not.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2020, 01:22:00 PM »
In a vacuum none of these comments are racist. But when you use a comment like “Black Americans murder one another at disproportionately high rates compared to other ethnic groups.” In order to draw attention from the fact that black Americans are also killed at disproportionately high rates compared to other ethnic groups by police, which is what BLM is trying to fight. But trying to put blame on them, for something that has nothing to do with the issue at hand, just so you don't have to confront the actual issue. then you start crossing the line of racism or in the very least being an ostrich who is sticking their head in the sand.

“Sticking one’s head in the sand” or so you say, is also BLATANTLY RACIST. Thanks.

You are an absolute CLOWN if you think the respect and concern a self-described ethnic population has for its own people (as evidenced by rates of intra-ethnic violence) is irrelevant to how fervently it should expect other ethnic groups to care about it. It’s not a “red herring” to recognize the absolute hypocrisy in BLM and its inconsistent behavioral expectations for different populations of people in this country. I care deeply about the plight of Blacks in this country. I’m sick of lilly white folk like yourselves telling me I’m racist for thinking BLM and its nonsense policy proposals is a farce that cost Democrats a meaningful chance at change. Thank your local
BLM activist for the continued disintegration of race relations. Happy thanksgiving, go ignore the plight of the native american now.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2020, 01:22:37 PM »
“Everyone who disagrees with me is BLATANTLY racist.” - Most of the people in this forum, it seems.

No, just you.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2020, 01:24:44 PM »

When the viewpoint that people are disagreeing with is that Black Lives Matter, yes, the disagreeing people are blatantly racist. There’s really no arguing it.

The fact that you are so proud to pronounce an opposition to the fact that Black Lives Matter speaks only to you. You can play the victim all you want. You’re the problem, though.

The worst thing that happened to you is basketball coming back. You staying off of Scoop would’ve been best for you. But here we are. Abundantly clear you’re a racist and proud of it. So congrats on that. Good luck with the loan repayment. And welcome back to Scoop, Ners.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:26:51 PM by BLM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2020, 01:25:22 PM »

When everyone else seems to see the same problem and you're the only one that can't, maybe it's time to reexamine the source of said problem.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2020, 01:27:48 PM »
When everyone else seems to see the same problem and you're the only one that can't, maybe it's time to reexamine the source of said problem.

Or maybe it’s just the forum, idiot? Maybe it has a liberal and/or illogical bent?