Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Uh Oh (BLM patch on MU uniforms)  (Read 8227 times)

avid1010

• All American
Re: Uh Oh (BLM patch on MU uniforms)
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2020, 07:02:55 AM »
This crap cracks me up...Fiserv literally has a better chance of being blown up by a white man than burned down by protesters.  I mean its not like BLM ever went Tulsa on a town.

Must be hard for a lot of MU Catholics to deal with the Pope's latest comments.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
Re: Uh Oh
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2020, 07:10:31 AM »
Hey look! It’s a triggered snowflake!

Hey look! A failed opportunity to take the Senate and expand the House for Democrats! Thanks BLM and “Defund the Police!” What’s this, a letter demanding the President take this movement seriously when no one else does? Great material for the shred bin! BLM - God’s gift to the Republican Party.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 07:22:03 AM »
Hey look! A failed opportunity to take the Senate and expand the House for Democrats! Thanks BLM and “Defund the Police!” What’s this, a letter demanding the President take this movement seriously when no one else does? Great material for the shred bin! BLM - God’s gift to the Republican Party.

12 hours later - still triggered.

Thanks for proving my point.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 07:23:34 AM »
It's great to see the team support law enforcement and our fellow police officers: Blue Lives Matter

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 07:30:30 AM »
Trump is God's gift to the Republican party...enjoy dealing with that base for the next 20 years.  Stand down and stand by Proud Boys.

Happy Thanksgiving to our troops overseas...who also leaned Biden as a whole.  Well Happy Thanksgiving to all our troops who have never been captured...the ones that have (POW) are losers.

My family is spending the day at 4 Seasons...total landscape.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 07:35:45 AM by avid1010 »

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2020, 07:32:13 AM »
It's great to see the team support law enforcement and our fellow police officers: Blue Lives Matter

Only if you change what it stands for.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2020, 08:19:38 AM »
MU continues its tradition of too many patches. 

This summer when we saw a early glimpse of the Jersey and no AL patch, one friend commented:

“They’re putting AL over the crotch because Al had balls!”

Soon it was revealed that the AL was on the belt. 

MU hoops never disappoints.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

🏀

• All American
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2020, 08:22:03 AM »
MU continues its tradition of too many patches. 

This summer when we saw a early glimpse of the Jersey and no AL patch, one friend commented:

“They’re putting AL over the crotch because Al had balls!”

Soon it was revealed that the AL was on the belt. 

MU hoops never disappoints.

Scoop continues its tradition of complaining about everything.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2020, 10:04:07 AM »
Should’ve just replaced the flag with it.

MU isn't stupid enough to do that.
Have some patience, FFS.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2020, 10:18:41 AM »

"Blue Lives Matter" only exists as a response to the original Black Lives Matter movement and its specific intent is to minimize and silence black voices. The Blue Lives Matter flag is a violation of US Flag code and therefore inherently anti-American. That is why the Blue Lives Matter movement is seen as racist and anti-American.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2020, 10:46:17 AM »
Scoop continues its tradition of complaining about everything.

Viper

• All American
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2020, 11:03:54 AM »
Should’ve just replaced the flag with it. And stitched it into the uniform rather than being a patch. Too much going on.
replace the American flag? You must be kidding. Have you researched the BLM organization, their platform? I’ll enlighten you...anti law enforcement. Anti military. Antisemitic. Homophobic. Open border. Mandatory compliance. Mandatory compliance equates to fascism. That a Catholic school supports ...that an American supports the BLM organization is troubling.
Racial equality? Absolutely. BLM? No.
Moron? Maybe. Dork? Possibly. Lost? Definitely.

geagles10

• Starter
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »
YES, this needs to continue to be said.  Marquette should be ashamed of itself with these patches.   Capitol BLM - is a lot different than lower case black lives matter. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2020, 11:33:11 AM »
Sigh.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MUWarrior4Life

• Team Captain
  • Pro Deo Et Patria
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2020, 11:35:44 AM »
Move this crap to Superbar mods, please!

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2020, 11:50:04 AM »

12 hours later - still triggered.

Thanks for proving my point.

Typical liberal loser response, to claim that any counterpoint is based on being triggered. Next time, for the love of God, try a more original insult. But you just go ahead and keep typing the word triggered because it’s the best your little mind can muster.

BLM actually stands for Black Lives Murder One Another at Disproportionately High Rates, but BLMOADHR didn’t fit on the patch. If my comments offends you, please disprove my point.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2020, 11:53:59 AM »
Typical liberal loser response, to claim that any counterpoint is based on being triggered. Next time, for the love of God, try a more original insult. But you just go ahead and keep typing the word triggered because it’s the best your little mind can muster.

BLM actually stands for Black Lives Murder One Another at Disproportionately High Rates, but BLMOADHR didn’t fit on the patch. If my comments offends you, please disprove my point.

Red herring argument. "You guys are killing each other at disproportionate rates so don't complain that the cops are disproportionately killing you as well!"

Surprisingly there can be multiple things wrong.
Maigh Eo for Sam

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 12:01:44 PM »
If my comments offends you, please disprove my point.
pretty boys like you are going to be pretty boys no matter what, no facts will change your pretty boy minds.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2020, 12:06:35 PM »
Elon has returned from the Proud Boy rallies.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 12:08:28 PM »
It is genuinely sad, and actually quite scary, that there are people who actually have those thoughts inside their head, let alone will go on the internet and actually put them out there for other people to see. The fact that people still, in 2020, feel comfortable being openly racist and are enabled to do so is a brutal eye opener on how far we still have to go.

But it does make for easy opportunities to trigger people.

Also, there is no such thing as “blue lives.”
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 12:11:18 PM by BLM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2020, 12:10:14 PM »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 12:11:25 PM »

Do you list racism as a hobby or an interest?

🏀

• All American
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2020, 12:12:02 PM »
replace the American flag? You must be kidding. Have you researched the BLM organization, their platform? I’ll enlighten you...anti law enforcement. Anti military. Antisemitic. Homophobic. Open border. Mandatory compliance. Mandatory compliance equates to fascism. That a Catholic school supports ...that an American supports the BLM organization is troubling.
Racial equality? Absolutely. BLM? No.

Find a new team.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2020, 12:12:31 PM »
YES, this needs to continue to be said.  Marquette should be ashamed of itself with these patches.   Capitol BLM - is a lot different than lower case black lives matter. 

Find a new team.

CleanishProgram

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2020, 12:15:41 PM »
It is genuinely sad, and actually quite scary, that there are people who actually have those thoughts inside their head, let alone will go on the internet and actually put them out there for other people to see. The fact that people still, in 2020, feel comfortable being openly racist and are enabled to do so is a brutal eye opener on how far we still have to go.

But it does make for easy opportunities to trigger people.

Also, there is no such thing as “blue lives.”

Oh no! Everyone doesn’t agree with me! Society is in shambles! Where’s my binky? All this triggering is making me so upset!  :'(

feedback