[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: POTUS - COVID Positive  (Read 37735 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: POTUS - COVID Positive
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2020, 09:33:00 AM »
After learning he was exposed - up close and personal - he went to New Jersey for a fundraiser and mingling.

Once a creep, always a creep.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2020, 09:34:29 AM »
They were telling him how to avoid getting COVID, but he kept interrupting.

Gonna have to combine this thread with Coronavirus Humor thread.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
The cynic in me says this whole thing is fake.

A reason to either garner sympathy or to delay/cancel the election. A few months ago, hardly anyone agreed with me that he would try to steal the election. Now we know better.

Maybe it's cuz I've watched this guy for 4 years now. Hard to believe anything the WH says.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2020, 09:46:23 AM »
I wish the President and First Lady a speedy recovery. I fear that when that speedy recovery occurs, it will serve as a controlling narrative to worsen our nation's disorganized, haphazard and suspicious-bordering-on-conspiratorial response to covid. Everything sucks. Embrace nihlism. Eat at Arby's.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2020, 09:47:45 AM »
Since we have a COVID thread and a POTUS - COVID thread could we also get a POTUS thread?  I think it would be interesting to hear others' opinions on our current President.

I should ban you on the off chance you're not being sarcastic. 

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2020, 09:53:19 AM »
I know it's unlikely, but in the event that POTUS and VP are out of commission due to Covid temporary powers are granted to Speaker of the House, wouldn't that galvanize his supporters more to enhance the narrative that there's a coup? We could be seeing some 4D chess here.

Or hopefully just guy refuses to acknowledge issue gets hit with dose of karma
Maigh Eo for Sam

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2020, 10:06:43 AM »
A big question is, who did POTUS and FLOTUS contract the virus from. The timeline for Hope Hicks doesn't make sense, since they exhibited symptoms and tested positive a day apart.

That means there was likely a common person of exposure for the three of them. Who else was present during that exposure?

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2020, 10:17:07 AM »
A big question is, who did POTUS and FLOTUS contract the virus from. The timeline for Hope Hicks doesn't make sense, since they exhibited symptoms and tested positive a day apart.

That means there was likely a common person of exposure for the three of them. Who else was present during that exposure?

Obama (sorry had to do it)

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2020, 10:18:24 AM »

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 10:25:33 AM »

I was just reading that it is more than likely Hope Hicks contracted from the Trumps.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 10:38:24 AM »
Waddaya think, PA2, more political theater?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 10:38:51 AM »
The cynic in me says this whole thing is fake.

A reason to either garner sympathy or to delay/cancel the election. A few months ago, hardly anyone agreed with me that he would try to steal the election. Now we know better.

Maybe it's cuz I've watched this guy for 4 years now. Hard to believe anything the WH says.

I know it's unlikely, but in the event that POTUS and VP are out of commission due to Covid temporary powers are granted to Speaker of the House, wouldn't that galvanize his supporters more to enhance the narrative that there's a coup? We could be seeing some 4D chess here.

Or hopefully just guy refuses to acknowledge issue gets hit with dose of karma

Jonathan Smit
@enchantedboat
Replying to
@Popehat
The imaginations of conspiracy theorists inevitably vastly exceed the imaginative capacity of the imagined conspirators.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2020, 10:41:07 AM »

Jonathan Smit
@enchantedboat
Replying to
@Popehat
The imaginations of conspiracy theorists inevitably vastly exceed the imaginative capacity of the imagined conspirators.

You couldn't read the sarcasm in my 4D chess comment? Didn't know teal was so necessary...
Maigh Eo for Sam

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2020, 11:04:49 AM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2020, 11:14:32 AM »

My somewhat educated guess is they got it from Secret Service agents.  More than a few of them have tested positive, and rumor has it that it is fairly rampant at the academy.

Now, when this gets spun as "DEEP STATE COUP" I will laugh.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2020, 11:22:18 AM »
Deep state cough

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2020, 11:25:00 AM »
Now, when this gets spun as "DEEP STATE COUP" I will laugh.
Deep state cough

Deep State Croup^TM

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2020, 11:37:02 AM »
You couldn't read the sarcasm in my 4D chess comment? Didn't know teal was so necessary...

Or in mine. I literally said “I love sarcasm”. I just hope fluffy is careful when he dismounts from that high horse.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2020, 11:47:41 AM »

There was a report 2-3 weeks ago that someone in the WH tested positive. They didn't identify who, but that person is probably the spreader.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2020, 11:49:07 AM »
RNC chairwoman tests positive.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2020, 11:51:56 AM »
Sen. Mike Lee and now the President of Notre Dame, both at the WH last Saturday for the ACB announcement, no masks and no social distancing.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2020, 11:53:50 AM »
I mean I shouldn't laugh but....

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1312071252132200448?s=20

Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing
BREAKING: SCOTUS announcement attendee, Notre Dame President Reverend John Jenkins, who attended WH rose garden announcement on Saturday, tests #COVID19 positive now too. Like many others at #SCOTUS nom event, did not wear a mask and shook hands with many people.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2020, 12:01:11 PM »
I mean I shouldn't laugh but....

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1312071252132200448?s=20

Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing
BREAKING: SCOTUS announcement attendee, Notre Dame President Reverend John Jenkins, who attended WH rose garden announcement on Saturday, tests #COVID19 positive now too. Like many others at #SCOTUS nom event, did not wear a mask and shook hands with many people.

Was just reading the other day about how the student senate was voting to call for his resignation because he wasn't following his own rules. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »
I was just reading that it is more than likely Hope Hicks contracted from the Trumps.

well, considering Hicks spends more time with Trump than FLOTUS (if you know what I mean, and I think you do) it's likely one passed it to the other.

I wonder who Melania got it from....

I won't celebrate but I will give a nod of respect to Karma.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2020, 12:04:28 PM »

Fallwell Jr.?